free hit counters
New story. A.C.E.S. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-15-2014   #1
Memorex75
Process Fan

New story. A.C.E.S.

A.C.E.S.
pt.1
Just a "Little" Disorder

In the early part of the 21th century a new and debilitating disease that targets only women has emerged. Actually to call it a disease is not entirely accurate it is a new genetic mutation in our society. It is called Mamroengorgus disorder where as an imbalance in the genes of young women ( around the late teens to late twenties ) causes extreme and immediate growth. Given the young age of the individuals the hormone spike is triggered in the chest area and the victims breast grow to extreme size vary rapidly, often the effects of this disorder are so severe the subject is left immobile. The percentage of women with this dangerous gene is not as low as one may think as well, up to 45% of the population has this gene and of that percent many will exhibit symptoms before they are out of the danger age. However all hope is not lost. As a companion to this strange genetic fluke there is another, much smaller group of women that have developed a genetic disposition to the defect in others with this disorder. These women can by means science can't explain absorb and naturally burn off the rampaging hormonal growth and effectively cure the patient, returning them to normal size. In the beginning these women were not allowed to practice there odd ability because medical science could not explain it, however due to public out cry at the effectiveness of this method the gorvernment has now a days imployed these women to help manage the crises caused by this disorder. These women are know as the Accelerated Chest Enlargement Service or A.C.E.S. for short.

“So class that is why today after lunch we will be getting a visit from the A.C.E.S. group to have testing done to determine who in the class has the mamro gene and the ladys from A.C.E.S. will personaly insturct those unforutnet young ladys about how to cope if they feel an attack coming on.” Mrs. Whites human development class was probibly about the same feeling as the stun line at a slauter house, a blunt speech after a short history film. Hanna thought. Nearly half the girls in this room would probably test positive and half of them at some point or another will blow up like a parade flot at a random inconvenient time, way to ease us into it. Of course it's not like any of the girls in this class are learning anything new today, since late grade school all the students her age hear about the horror storys from highschool girls. So and so's best friend ran out of class today and the A.C.E.S. lady had to come see her. Still it would be nice if they could get a teacher with a little tact to explain it, many of the girls looked scared, probably her too. Mrs. White dismissed the class and Hanna and her friends Kelly, Phoebe, and Samantha all left for lunch.

“That class was a nightmare.” Sammy said. “Well we'll deal with it after we get the test,” Phoebe says, “maybe we'll get lucky and all test negative.” “Not likely Phoebs,” said Kelly, “but if I do test positive I just hope it happens early to get it out of the way and I hope I have time to get somewhere private.” “Pore Mary-Ann.” everyone echoed. Mary-Ann Fowler was a senior at there school until she had her outbreak right in the middle of class and was to embarrassed to come back. She had fallen asleep in class and was woken when her breasts started to crush her desk. It was every highschool girls worst nightmare, to have an outbreak in front of everyone instead of getting up dignified and going to the bathroom. Just then Hanna noticed every male eye in the yard trained on the fence and she knew the A.C.E.S. were here.

The two women that got out of the SUV were unmistakeably A.C.E.S. All A.C.E.S. wore relatively the same outfit, some kind of sensible business pants not to dressy and a form fitting expandable top with short tight selves. The tops were not made out of spandex or nylon but some kind of special material that apparently could simply not break when stretched. This uniform is for the fact that women from A.C.E.S. breast grow whenever they heal someone and gradually shrink back over time. The blond of the group certainly was testing her tops endurance with a pair of breast nearly the size of beach balls. “No wonder the boys were stairing,” Kelly said, “she’s a walking wet dream.” The brunet with her was not nearly her size but all A.C.E.S. women have huge breast even when not inflated, hers were well up the alphabet, maybe L, just big enough to rule out being both natural and implants, only A.C.E.S. looked like that. The two women walk into the school without paying the crowd any attention. “One time I saw one of those girls in town, her boobs were so big they were nearly past her waste.” Phoebe said. “And how are they supported?” Sammy asked. “Its not like they can hide a bra under those skin tight shirts even if one big enough existed, but there boobs never sag no mater the size and they can always lift them.” “I'm perfectly happy not knowing.”Hanna replied.

After lunch all the girls in there grade where excused from class to go to the nurses office and have blood taken for the test. The A.C.E.S. girls were nowhere to be seen and the process of taking blood was relatively quick. “The test results will be ready at the end of the day and if you test positive you'll be required to stay behind and speak to one of the A.C.E.S.” The nurse said. Hanna just nodded.

At the end of the day the P.A. chimed and the list of names was read out. It was in alphabetical order and when they pass Hanna's name it was like a wight was taken off her shoulders, or maybe chest. Hanna looked over guiltily at Sammy and Phoebe who both tested positive. At the end of the announcement the P.A. cut out but quickly crackled back to life, “Miss Hanna Summers please report to the principles office as well.” Hanna's heart froze, what could they want with me if I passed? she thought frantically. She looked over at her unfortunate friends who shrugged. At the office the long line of depressed girls ran out into the hall. Hanna was plucked from it and her friends and quickly asked to wait in the principles main office. Principle Sterling was a middle aged women, short, sharply dressed and Hanna had always liked her aside from the fact she rarely ever had to see her. “Miss Summers.” She said as she came in. “There’s been a small problem with your test apparently and the A.C.E.S. women asked if you could be kept here until we're sure the results.” “So I may be positive after all.” Hanna said quietly. Principle Sterling came over and took Hanna's hand. “Even if you are there’s nothing wrong with that dear, you know when I was young I tested positive and later needed to be cured by an A.C.E.S.” She let the words sink in, patted Hanna's shoulder and excused herself. Adults always know how to make it worse she thought, the thought of kind hearted, motherly Principle Sterling with tits down to her waste nearly made Hanna gag.

She didn't know exactly how long she waited but it had to be hours, just then the door opened and the two women from A.C.E.S. walked in. The storys about there chests were true, the blond was now a manigable if not still huge size and it took all of Hanna's will to drag her eyes off her chest. “Hello miss Summers,” the brunet started, “My name is Grace and this is Jennifer we're here today to test all you girls and we've had some problems with yours.” “So does that mean I'm positive?” Hanna asked. “No not really.” Grace said. “But... how much do you know about the Accelerated Chest Enlargement Service?” “You’re the women that can cure people with Mamroengorgus disorder, your special somehow genetically.” Hanna replied. “Yes that’s true and the thing that makes us special is vary rare so it throws us a bit when this situation happens.” “What situation?” Hanna asked the hairs on the back of her neck standing up. “Well dear you have the same gene we do, you’re an A.C.E.S. candidate.” Grace said. “She going down.” Jennifer chimed as Hanna fainted, the last thing she could remember was a huge pair of tits hanging over her as she lay on the carpet.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote