free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 622 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-07-2016   #7453
transformative
skrew ball

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

the art's good enough in my book. nice colab!
Unread 09-09-2016   #7454
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

I'm trying to get some artz done for https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11555204/1/Branching-Out but I think my usual guy is too busy and/or on hiatus.

My current plan is a pin-up style picture of Bad Leafa rising out of the sap pool in an Aisha Clanclan-ish pose with the evil tree guy gloating in the background. Maybe have two slightly different versions where one just has the typical dark fantasy universe setting, and an alternate one with a transparent Tron grid around Leafa showing little alert messages talking about Suguha's screwed up data, for more of a fantasy/sci-fi crossover feel.

And if that's successful, maybe I'll commission drawings of more SAO girls picking up the whole evil-nature-spirit fad.
Voltronzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2016   #7455
singory
Frequent Poster

World of Warcraft

in the last Expansion " Warlords of Dreanor "

you help Archmage Khadgar all over Dreanor , Cordana Felsong who you could call his body guard help you by giving you quest and protecting Khadgar while you quest around , when you get the Orb of Dominion to Free Garona ( an Orc Assassin working for Gul'dan the villain ) , she take the orb to Destroy it , but
Gul'dan use the orb and corrupt her , she goes away and you don't see her until the new Expansion

in The new Expansion we see her with Gul'dan , now her armor showing her new corruption

( Picture before and after )

Also in the Expansion

a Demon stab Ysera ( a Dragon Aspect kinda a mini god )
With a Red Gem that corrupt her

She is corrupted in her Dragon form , she has a Human form , but finish the quest so i don't know if we see her in human form or not

since this Expansion main focus is on Demons , i expect more corruption
will post once i see more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cordana_Felsong_before.jpg (64.2 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg Cordana_Felsong_after.jpg (120.7 KB, 300 views)
File Type: png Ysera.png (123.4 KB, 292 views)
File Type: png Yesera EC 1.PNG (1.94 MB, 268 views)
File Type: png Yesera EC 2.PNG (1.06 MB, 210 views)
File Type: png Yesera EC 3.PNG (1.99 MB, 219 views)
Unread 09-16-2016   #7456
hexen
Amateur writer

Well then allow me to post about another MMO, since game expansions with evil conversion are in vogue let me take you guys attention to good old Guild Wars 2 where, in the last expansion (Heart of Thorns) we find out that the entire race of Sylvari (plant people that I've mentioned before) are nothing more than minions to the big bad evil dragon.

So long story short, you spend the length of the expansion seeing a race struggle against the whispers of the dragon and, sometimes, giving in and becoming corrupted. And to top things off, if you play a Sylvari yourself you hear the voice of the dragon in your head as you do the story missions! And to make things even more interesting, on the final mission if you are a Sylvari you get flagged for PVP and can chose to attack your friends!

So yeah, an expansion with corruptions all over but things are topped off when the girlfriend of one of the protagonist NPCs (and known sketchy character) starts to listen to the voice in her head and gets corrupted. herself.

Here is her uncorrupted self: https://lgbtqgamearchive.files.wordp...06/faolain.jpg

And here is her after the corruption: http://66.media.tumblr.com/d187a68da...q5o0o1_500.png

This sort of thing happens to Sylvari all over the expansion, and you often see their bulkier and thornier versions walking around. Not to mention, also, that the Sylvari race reminds me a lot of a story Voltronzilla posted a long time ago, about Yuna, Rikku and Paine from Final Fantasy X-2 becoming corrupted by a malboro.

And may the TF fairy find you and make you rawr!!
hexen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016   #7457
zeroninja
Lurker

I'm also wondering whether they'll do a Dark Jaina sometime soon in WoW, as her story and artwork has gotten darker and darker over the years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singory View Post
World of Warcraft

in the last Expansion " Warlords of Dreanor "

you help Archmage Khadgar all over Dreanor , Cordana Felsong who you could call his body guard help you by giving you quest and protecting Khadgar while you quest around , when you get the Orb of Dominion to Free Garona ( an Orc Assassin working for Gul'dan the villain ) , she take the orb to Destroy it , but
Gul'dan use the orb and corrupt her , she goes away and you don't see her until the new Expansion

in The new Expansion we see her with Gul'dan , now her armor showing her new corruption

( Picture before and after )

Also in the Expansion

a Demon stab Ysera ( a Dragon Aspect kinda a mini god )
With a Red Gem that corrupt her

She is corrupted in her Dragon form , she has a Human form , but finish the quest so i don't know if we see her in human form or not

since this Expansion main focus is on Demons , i expect more corruption
will post once i see more
zeroninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2016   #7458
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroninja View Post
I'm also wondering whether they'll do a Dark Jaina sometime soon in WoW, as her story and artwork has gotten darker and darker over the years.
Ever read Crimes of War?
In an effort to break out Garrosh Hellscream before he's executed, Kairozdormu (a bronze dragon) summons alternate versions of key Horde and Alliance characters, among them a version of Jaina who went fully insane with vengeance and razed Orgrimmar to the ground after what happened to Theramore.

There's also a comic in which Jaina has a nightmare of herself claiming Frostmourne and becoming the Lich Queen:
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...1&d=1252545751
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2016   #7459
OHGODBIGBOOBS
Evil Womans Boobs

Bit of an OC thing here and contiuing the MMO Trend, My character Lessi, succumbing to Fel, first pic is her a teenager, then adult then full blown Fel Sorceress
Unread 09-30-2016   #7460
ovidius.naso
Lurker

Shameless plug for my own content. I finally uploaded all 3 versions of my "summoning circle mishap" story. Each successive version is longer and contains more deviant content, but all center around a young woman mage being possessed by a demon she summons.

Be advised that all versions contain sexual content.

Beginner: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21294775/
Intermediate: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21150294/ (warning: f2m tf)
Expert: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21294874/ (warning: futa, f2m tf)
ovidius.naso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2016   #7461
brandygang
Be me!

Looks like Carol *Cough* Danvers has been getting full on corrupted off screen.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2016   #7462
singory
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandygang View Post
Looks like Carol *Cough* Danvers has been getting full on corrupted off screen.
what ! where ?
Unread 10-08-2016   #7463
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Quote:
what ! where ?
Civil war 2 AKA Please just fucking stop, Marvel. We don't need anymore heroes fighting heroes comics. Fire Bendis now.
Unread 10-09-2016   #7464
brandygang
Be me!

Quote:
what ! where ?
Recent comics have had her going full Minority Report, with her fascist "Preventative Justice" regime arresting criminals or suspicious people before they act, jumpstarting Civil War II against her and Tony, the other superheros, and most of the Marvel-verse. This includes her sending drones and probes to spy on people, hiring her own teenage gestapo with Kamala Khan, and working with the villainous Inhumans, who are currently literally gassing the Muties to death. All she needs is a new outfit to make it official that she's gone insane.

I don't know if they're actually trying to make her character a villain or it's character assassination, but her characterization is in shambles.

Fingers crossed for her being a Skrull in disguise.
brandygang is offline   Reply With Quote