free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 60 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-07-2017   #709
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenboggart View Post
What happened to the new television series about werewolves called Brooklyn Animal Control? There is also the new Season of Magicians (other animal transformations?) to check.
I hope it doesn't turn out like "Bitches".
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-07-2017   #710
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Some hints about all this:
-About the latest female werewolf, I agree with all the problems the TF has shown. It is like the sum-up of all bad things the werewolf showrunners do with this stuff: lots of off-camera, lack of anatomy understanding, racord errors especially with clothes, cheap skin-rippage and werewolves ala Twilight Happy Crappy. But yes, I'm dying to see a non-white non-barbiedoll non-teenager female werewolf, surely.
-About Brooklyn Animal Control, I've read somewhere that the script was going to be entirely rewritten. I bet that they found out that they would prefer something like Teen Wolf or Buffy instead something more "adult".
-And Magicians... they still have to demonstrate that they go "serious". I mean, if they touch the werewolf thing I am sure that it would be far from what we would prefer (abracadabra "poof" style or bad-old morphing effects).
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2017   #711
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Dude, focus.

TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2017   #712
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlegreenboggart View Post

I ask: <<this year, what happened to the female werewolves????? ? ? ? ? ? >>
It's started in 2016 dude, the TF drought is going into it's 2nd year in a row! Already Mid feb and nothing of note.
Unread 02-08-2017   #713
lonewarrior
otaku at large

i know its too soon to guess but the next issue of super girl is called werewolves of krypton. we could have something.
Unread 02-08-2017   #714
Skalla-Grimm
Grrrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior View Post
i know its too soon to guess but the next issue of super girl is called werewolves of krypton. we could have something.
I guess they're bringing back Lar-On, the werewolf of Krypton.

Now on DeviantArt
Skalla-Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2017   #715
Herro
Process Fan

Here is an animation I found on youtube that I haven't seen posted before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khDIAgGN6w
Herro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2017   #716
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Not sure about this, as long as I haven't read it yet, but I assume that the comic would have some good potential, in this number or the following ones:
https://www.comixology.eu/The-Howlin...nRBZGRpdGlvbnM

Yes, it is a kind of Howling sequel . What do you think?
Unread 04-16-2017   #717
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Not sure about this, as long as I haven't read it yet, but I assume that the comic would have some good potential, in this number or the following ones:
https://www.comixology.eu/The-Howlin...nRBZGRpdGlvbnM

Yes, it is a kind of Howling sequel . What do you think?
I bit the bullet, and I can't believe they want to charge people $2 for this. This is an Episode 0, the kind of thing you give out for 25 cents on FCBD to remind people something new is coming out. I knew I shouldn't have expected decent storytelling from a comic series made to advertise a boardgame.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2017   #718
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
I bit the bullet, and I can't believe they want to charge people $2 for this. This is an Episode 0, the kind of thing you give out for 25 cents on FCBD to remind people something new is coming out. I knew I shouldn't have expected decent storytelling from a comic series made to advertise a boardgame.
Pfff. What a novelty... well, I really haven't checked it but I thought it could have had some decent stuff. Anyway, sorry for this major fail .
Unread 04-17-2017   #719
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post

While I agree the comic was way too short, I disagree that it was bad. With my username, you can probably guess that I was one of the first people to snatch it up. I should warn everyone that there is no TF, since it spends a lot of time on exposition, as most first issues do. Still, I can already tell this is a better story than any of the terrible sequels, though that’s a very low bar to clear. This is considered an official follow-up to the first (and only good) “Howling,” and it picks up immediately after the events of the end of the film. Like myself, the writer’s favorite werewolf movie is “The Howling,” and he absolutely nails Marsha’s voice. A few sample lines: After someone asks her what her name is: “What is it with you humans and your labels?” And, my personal favorite, after the same person asks, “Are you sleeping with my husband?” she responds, “Not yet.” The subtitle of this comic is “Revenge of the Werewolf Queen,” so the story is going to be all about “Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!” (just the way I like it) This also makes sense from a story standpoint since she was presumably the only werewolf to survive the barn fire at the end of the original movie. The preview at the end of the comic teases TFs (of both male werewolves and Marsha herself), and whether those appear in the next issue or future installments, that remains to be seen.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2017   #720
BerryWhite
Looker

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
This also makes sense from a story standpoint since she was presumably the only werewolf to survive the barn fire at the end of the original movie.
She wasn't the only one to survive, there were (at least) two stop-motion werewolves shown after Karen and Chris escape.
BerryWhite is offline   Reply With Quote