free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 9 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-03-2013   #97
kwolf
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 42
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
That's not what she was saying, she was just stating those things based on the standards she was taught.

I can't believe this devolved into such BS. Let's all just drop it and move on.
I could buy that if there wasn't a personal insult thrown in right afterward. It's hard to objective and have a conversation when because someones point differs you use a line like "cause it made your penis hard." As an argument.

It's one thing to have difference of opinions it's another to insult another because you don't share them, but to each their own. I'm referring more to the personal attack than the difference of opinion which is in a way of insinuating their opinion on the matter must be of lower quality.

(Edit) But you are right and I will bow out of this as it's neither on topic or civil. I just didn't like such derogatorily statement to be thrown out there in an attempt to undermine someone elses views. My apologies to all.

Last edited by kwolf; 10-03-2013 at 02:40 PM.
kwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013   #98
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ
 
vincent_richter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: St. Canard
Posts: 6,080
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

To be fair, I doubt she was saying it to be mean.
Flippancy and the Internet don't always make grand bedfellows.
That said - knowing of the existence of Anon - taking offense at a crack at ePeens in general is like taking credit for that... clip. It makes you look like you have a personal stake in its promotion.

Though I will agree that this is not a productive area of discussion.
__________________
If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.
vincent_richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013   #99
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
TF-Viewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,638
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwolf View Post
I could buy that if there wasn't a personal insult thrown in right afterward. It's hard to objective and have a conversation when because someones point differs you use a line like "cause it made your penis hard." As an argument.

It's one thing to have difference of opinions it's another to insult another because you don't share them, but to each their own. I'm referring more to the personal attack than the difference of opinion which is in a way of insinuating their opinion on the matter must be of lower quality.

(Edit) But you are right and I will bow out of this as it's neither on topic or civil. I just didn't like such derogatorily statement to be thrown out there in an attempt to undermine someone elses views. My apologies to all.

What are you even talking about? There wasn't an attack. Do you realize we're on a fetish site right now? The point of this place is to get someone's penis hard. So how could that be an insult? I think you took that comment way out of context, and it wasn't even directed at you in the first place, so way to get offended on someone else's behalf from something that wasn't even an insult.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013   #100
kwolf
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 42
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
What are you even talking about? There wasn't an attack. Do you realize we're on a fetish site right now? The point of this place is to get someone's penis hard. So how could that be an insult? I think you took that comment way out of context, and it wasn't even directed at you in the first place, so way to get offended on someone else's behalf from something that wasn't even an insult.
As I said I apologize and I am bowing out. Will leave it at that.
kwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013   #101
Bozo
Banned
 
Bozo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NYC, NJ
Posts: 2,266
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Guys, wtf are you doing. Get a grip
__________________
Real niggas do real thangs.
Bozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013   #102
Shadow_Dragon
Evil Dragon oooh...
 
Shadow_Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: In Hell, go figure...
Posts: 809
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Wtf have I just stumbled upon
__________________
Come listen in on the Transformation Community on the "Changing Times" Transformation Podcast! Hosted by yours truly.

Changing Times Podcast
Shadow_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013   #103
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 391
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Can we get back to needle finding?
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013   #104
KrustyTheSailor
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 212
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Stay on target!

Last edited by KrustyTheSailor; 10-04-2013 at 04:59 AM.
KrustyTheSailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013   #105
dataloss
Creator of Hairy Beasties
 
dataloss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: London, UK
Posts: 130
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

It Smells of Wet Dog in here...

Here are some Photos from my copy of the now very rare Issue 2 of the Autumn Moon Comic Book series that was never finished as it's creator became disenfranchised with Comic Book Culture.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11799...CJu_16bC6r3kWA

You can view the entire thing in digital here http://k2cre8.com/the-autumn-moon-sa...nge-parts-1-2/
dataloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013   #106
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Talbot Manor
Posts: 1,649
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataloss View Post
It Smells of Wet Dog in here...

Here are some Photos from my copy of the now very rare Issue 2 of the Autumn Moon Comic Book series that was never finished as it's creator became disenfranchised with Comic Book Culture.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11799...CJu_16bC6r3kWA

You can view the entire thing in digital here http://k2cre8.com/the-autumn-moon-sa...nge-parts-1-2/
Yeah, it was a pitty... I really liked the concept and I hope Keith would get his work turned into a movie or series. Thank you dataloss for the links!!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2013   #108
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum
 
TF-Viewer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 12,638
Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataloss View Post
It Smells of Wet Dog in here...

Here are some Photos from my copy of the now very rare Issue 2 of the Autumn Moon Comic Book series that was never finished as it's creator became disenfranchised with Comic Book Culture.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11799...CJu_16bC6r3kWA

You can view the entire thing in digital here http://k2cre8.com/the-autumn-moon-sa...nge-parts-1-2/
I never was able to find a copy of issue 2 to see the TF, thanks for posting that.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.