free hit counters
Bad Puppy! Down, Boy! SW Edition - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-23-2017   #1
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Bad Puppy! Down, Boy! SW Edition

So I took a SM story and turned it into an SW story. I also made a quick little translator that converts male pronouns to female. Keep in mind though that it returns all lowercase: https://lingojam.com/MaletoFemaleTranslator

I didn't make the original story (obviously I'm just a filthy leech) the original can be found here: http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2919

Also I may have missed a pronoun or two so if I did let me know,

And here is the story (SW edition):
Jessica knocked on Danyel’s front door. She was a little fidgety as she stood there. She couldn’t understand why she’d had to park so far away and walk here.

Danyel answered quickly. “Hi, Baby,” she said, stretching up to hug and kiss her. “C’mon in.”

Jessica entered. “What’s going on, Dany?” she asked.

Danyel smiled as she locked the door behind her. “We have a little time,” she said. “Mom’s the only one due home this evening, and she’s going to be awhile.”

Jessica turned and hugged her. At 6-foot-4, she was a foot taller than her. “Alone time is cool,” she said. “I mean, we are both 18.”

After she nibbled on her ear for a moment, she pulled back. “What’s wrong?” Jessica asked.

“Nothing’s wrong,” Danyel said. “I just don’t want to waste any of the time we have … for this.”

From a pocket, Danyel pulled out a large green pill. She held it out in front of Jessica. “It’s for you,” she said.

Jessica gave her a funny look. “Are you saying I need some kind of enhancement?”

“No, silly! It’s not one of those pills,” said Danyel. “It’s a shrinking pill.”

Jessica looked at the pill, then at Danyel’s face. “A shrinking pill? For real? A for-real shrinking pill?”

Danyel nodded, smiling. “It’s specially formulated for you. It’ll make you shrink in stages with certain … stimuli. It’ll make a 6-foot-4 woman of your weight 2 inches tall, but it will take repeated … stimulus to get there.”

“How long will it last?” Jessica asked.

“That will depend on how stimulated you get early on,” Danyel said. “The longer you’re getting physical and emotional stimulus when you first shrink, the longer you’ll stay tiny. If all goes according to plan, it’ll be sometime tomorrow before you regrow.”

“Cool!” said Jessica. Then a thought hit her. “That’s why you had me park so far away.”

Danyel nodded. “My mom would have too many questions if your car was parked outside.” She took her hand. “Let’s head to my room for this.”

Danyel led Jessica to the bedroom. There she found a glass of water on the dresser. “Go ahead and take your medicine,” said Danyel, walking into the closet.

With her back to the closet, Jessica used the water to swallow the pill. She felt a little bit odd, as if her skin was fizzing like the surface of a glass of soda.

Suddenly she heard a cracking sound behind her. Jessica turned to find Danyel holding a large bullwhip, wearing some boots with very high heels, and with her blouse unbuttoned far enough to show off plenty of cleavage.

Jessica took a deep breath at the sexy image, and realized something was happening. Dany seemed to be getting taller -- but then, so did everything else in the room.

She looked down at her clothes. They were getting looser, baggier. Feeling her feet swimming in her shoes, she stepped out of them and looked over at Danyel. “It’s working,” she said.

Patting the whip, which she’d gotten at a costume shop, on her free hand, Danyel walked slowly over to Jessica. She was still taller than her, but the gap was now only three inches instead of 12. “Hmm. It’s a start,” she said. “But you’re not shrinking fast enough.”

Without warning, Danyel slammed the bullwhip handle into Jessica’s backside. “Down, slave!” she said.

The force of the move staggered Jessica, but its tone also aroused her further. She realized she was shrinking again. She turned and looked up at Danyel as she seemed to be growing before her eyes. “Yes, Baby,” she said, smiling.

Danyel, now nearly a foot taller than Jessica, slapped her face hard. “Yes, Mistress,” she said. “Say it!”

The move triggered even more shrinkage. “Yes, Mistress,” Jessica said. Then her pants and underwear fell off. Only her shirt, which hung down well below her knees, remained on her.

Danyel pointed under her bed. “Get those clothes out of sight,” she said. “Do it!”

Jessica grinned and moved the clothing, including her shirt, out of the way. When she finished, she turned, Dany, now more than two feet taller than her, was towering over her. She leaned down, her exposed cleavage enormous in her face.

“Well, now,” Danyel said. “You know what? You’re the size of a large puppy.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Jessica. She enjoyed pretending she was a puppy with Danyel, so the very thought already had her on the verge of getting smaller still.

“Act like a puppy,” Danyel said, slipping more buttons free on her blouse.

Jessica leapt up and began to lick Dany’s exposed breasts and her neck. She was getting even smaller, but it was only increasing her passion.

Danyel scooped Jessica up, cradling her like a baby -- she was now only 26 inches tall, so she actually was the size of a baby -- as she began to lick and suckle at her nipples.

She stretched out on the bed and placed Jessica atop her chest. “You’re a bad puppy,” she said. “You’re growing the wrong way. Bad puppy! Down, girl!” she said, swatting her exposed backside with her fingers.

She could see Jessica getting really turned on, even as her entire body reduced even further in size. Soon she was only 19 inches tall.

Danyel smiled with the assurance of a dominatrix. “Slave, get me undressed,” she said. She lifted her hips slightly, allowing enough room for tiny Jessica to be able to -- with difficulty -- remove the rest of her clothes. Soon Danyel was naked on the bed.

“Does the little puppy want more?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Jessica said.

“Then beg,” Danyel said. “Beg like a puppy!”

Jessica did so, looking at Danyel’s private parts and shrinking to 17 inches tall as she did.

“This puppy needs to be bad, doesn’t she?” Danyel said.

Jessica nodded, still panting like a begging pup.

Danyel beckoned with what now seemed to Jessica to be an enormous finger. “Come here, bad puppy. You need to go down, girl.”

Jessica dove for Danyel’s crotch and began to lick. As she did, she grew even tinier -- a lot tinier. In seconds Danyel’s vagina was big enough that she could now squeeze her body inside. She started to do so.

Danyel pulled her 4-inch-tall girlfriend out of her vagina. “You bad puppy!” she said. “I didn’t say you could go in there … yet.”

Holding Jessica in the air, she picked up a small piece of straw from between her pillows.

Unable to resist the question, Jessica asked, “What’s that?”

“It’s a cake-tester,” Danyel said. “It’s a single piece of straw like they used to use in brooms. And, on your scale, it ought to be just about the right size to be a very good … whip.”

Helpless against fingers and a thumb that each outweighed her, Jessica was spun in the air and whipped once on the bottom by the cake-tester. As it hit her, she dwindled still further, stopping at 2 inches tall.

In that moment, Jessica was dimly aware that the tingling sensation had stopped. She was pretty sure she was no longer going to shrink.

Danyel still needed to be sure. She cracked her bottom with the cake-tester again. Her teeny cheeks reddened, but she remained 2 inches tall.

“Well, the pill’s worked as advertised so far,” she said. “Now, then, my mouse-sized puppy, you need to start up here.”

Danyel moved Jessica over her mouth and was acting as if she was about to put her inside when they heard the front door unlock. She grabbed some nearby clothes -- not as sexy as what she’d worn earlier -- and started throwing them on, with Jessica on her pillow.

“Danyel!” shouted Mom. “I brought home some supper for us!”

“Mom!” said Danyel, smiling naughtily at Jessica. “I was just about to have a little something to eat!”

“Oh, come on!” said Mom. “Just the two of us tonight! It’s the chance for some girl talk, some mother-daughter time.”

Danyel sighed. Jessica knew that expression. She felt like she had to comply with her mom’s request.

“I’ll be right down!” Danyel said.

She walked over to Jessica. Picking her up, she said, “Now, you be quiet in here -- but enjoy yourself,” she said. Then she dropped her between her boobs. Satisfied that she looked as if nothing had been going on, she exited the room and headed for the kitchen.

In her haste, Danyel hadn’t put on a bra. The result was that her breasts were shifting more than usual within her blouse. Jessica was finding it challenging as mounds of flesh that seemed to her to be the size of a garage shifted around with her between them, but they were so soft and warm that they also were bringing her wave upon wave of pleasure.

As Danyel walked to the table, Jessica remembered her instruction to enjoy herself. She decided to share the enjoyment and started moving herself along the soft, warm surface of her right breast.

Just before Danyel got into the kitchen, Jessica began to rub her body all around her right nipple. She was so small and so skinny she didn’t show through her blouse, but her nipple was protruding enough that it did.

Mom glanced at Danyel as she entered, her eye gravitating toward the protrusion. “You want a sweater, Danyel? You look cold,” Mom said.

Danyel blushed slightly and shook her head. “Actually, I’m feeling kind of warm,” she said.

Just then the passion Jessica was feeling caused her to come. There was enough fluid that a small wet spot emerged through Danyel’s blouse. She had moved off her nipple just before she came, so the stain was positioned more between her boobs, if still on her right side.

Mom nodded toward the spot. “I see what you mean,” she said. “Your skin is flushing, and you’re sweating a little. Are you feeling all right?”

“Um, I think I might have caught a little something, but I’m basically OK,” Danyel said.

“After supper, maybe you ought to go lie down,” Mom said. She started serving up the food.

Jessica was realizing that her body was very resilient on this scale. Even though she had just come, she realized she was going to be able to do so again very soon. How much of that was getting to live the fantasy of being 2 inches tall against her Danyel, and how much was a side-effect of the pill itself, she didn’t know. Truthfully, she was too caught up in the moment to care.

Danyel deliberately dropped a few crumbs into her cleavage. Jessica snatched them; to her they were a full meal.

Then Jessica decided she would enjoy herself in another way. She realized that she could easily climb down on Danyel’s soft belly -- as far down as she wanted to go. She was glad she wasn’t some little miss hard-body type. The climb would be much more difficult, and probably less pleasant without the soft, feminine flesh; plus, she’d probably have to use the blouse for the climb on a thinner woman, which would leave her more exposed to her mom.

Jessica’s biggest challenge in reaching her target was getting past Danyel’s waistband. Fortunately, her soft belly made it easy for her to manipulate a “channel” big enough for her to slide her skinny frame through.

Danyel’s expressions during the meal reflected the odd sensations of her tiny girlfriend’s actions, but her mom had no idea what was going on. “Is the food all right, Danyel? You look like it tastes funny.”

“It’s not the food, Mom,” Danyel answered. “My stomach feels a little … different.”

Mom put the back of her hand to Danyel’s forehead and cheeks. “Well, take it easy this evening. Now, I got us a special treat for dessert.” She opened some containers that held slices of rich-looking chocolate cake. She placed one piece in front of Danyel. “Think you can handle this?”

“I’m sure going to try,” Danyel said. She dug into the cake.

Just then, Jessica dug into her goal. She smiled. The puppy’s “private” doghouse, she thought as she took a deep breath and climbed inside.

Danyel had a difficult time hiding her reactions as Jessica climbed into the sensitive areas. As she took a bite of cake, Jessica reached her true target.

Jessica swallowed hard. The area she wanted to rub was as big as her torso. Still, there was no question about what she needed -- and wanted -- to do. She dived forward and began to both bounce and rub.

The pleasure hit Danyel like a surfer’s wave. She closed her eyes and let out a moan, her mouth still full of cake.

Mom smiled. “Good cake, huh?” she said.

Danyel’s eyes squeezed tightly with pleasure. “You have no idea,” she said.

Jessica’s actions were driving Danyel’s pleasure higher and higher as she rubbed. She realized the spot had spread out a bit, making the rubbing more of a full-body experience. That made the hot, wet, blood-engorged muscle she was rubbing against all the more a turn-on for her.

Danyel’s reaction was evident to her mother, even though the cause wasn’t. “Wow! I guess I really need to get more of this cake!” Mom said.

Danyel smiled. “I definitely want more of this,” she said.

When the meal was over, Danyel excused herself to her room. Her mom, concerned for her daughter’s health, smiled and told her to get some rest.

The walk to the bedroom was exquisite agony for Danyel. Every move she made shifted Jessica inside her, which in turn added another layer to the growing mountain of orgasms she was experiencing. Her walk was slowing as she moved; her legs were getting weaker from the sheer ecstasy moving through them.

Danyel managed to get into the room and lock the door. She got beside the bed and slid to her knees on the floor. “Come … out … you … bad … puppy,” she gasped.

Jessica stuck her head out of hers. “Who’s dominating now?” she asked, grinning.

Danyel reached down and pulled her out. She smiled. “I’ll … show you,” she said. Gently, she placed her on her pillow, then used her rubbery legs to lift herself on to the bed, where she stretched out.

Danyel looked at Jessica, who was sitting on the edge of the pillow smiling at her. She smiled back. “You … were amazing,” she said.

“You were, too,” she replied.

Then Danyel’s eyes narrowed. “Look at you!” she said. “You’re a mess! You need to be cleaned up. My bad puppy needs a bath.”

Jessica frowned playfully. “Puppies don’t like baths,” she said.

“You’ll like this one,” Danyel said. She picked Jessica up and placed her on her tongue. Then she drew the warm, wet muscle into her mouth.

Jessica, still primed from her experience in Danyel during dinner, rapidly found herself in ecstasy. It increased as Danyel gently pressed her against the roof of her mouth, then against her teeth in front and on the sides. Then she rolled her under her tongue and pressed down on her.

Jessica could no longer contain herself. She came again. Danyel smiled, able to taste it.

As she gave her tiny lover a moment, Danyel realized she could swallow her. The move would fulfill a fantasy, but it would kill Jessica -- and, when her tissues began to regrow inside her, it would bring her a swift and horrible death soon after. That was romantic, but she wanted to live.

Gently, Danyel pulled Jessica from her mouth. She looked exhausted, but was smiling a goofy-looking grin.

Danyel smiled at her. “Happy?” she asked.

Jessica nodded. “You?”

Danyel nodded. She placed Jessica back on her pillow, sat up and undressed again. She realized her recovery time was much faster on this scale. She looked ready to go again by the time she lied back down.

“With Mom sending me to bed to … recover, we have the rest of the night,” Danyel said. “You can go wherever on me you like, as often as we’re up to it.”

“Yes, Mistress,” said Jessica.

Danyel smiled. “You did so well earlier, I’ll let you pick where you want to go this time.”

Jessica smiled. “This puppy wants her doghouse -- the one with the furry entrance,” she said.

Danyel looked dominantly at her girlfriend. “Beg, puppy!” she said.

Jessica begged and panted.

Then Danyel gently scooped her with a single finger toward her doghouse.

They proceeded moving through a variety of pleasures for hours.

Finally, Danyel realized Jessica was getting tired. She smiled, putting her in her mouth for cleanup. Then, lying on her back, she placed her atop her left breast, where she snuggled in, sound asleep. Soon she was the same.

By the time Danyel got up the next morning, they had the house to themselves. She realized that Jessica, who was still asleep, had just started to regrow. She now was up to about three inches tall.

Danyel went downstairs and made some waffles. She knew Jessica would need some food no later than soon after she regrew. She brought the waffle stack upstairs to share with her little lover. She was still small, but had already reached 18 inches tall by the time she got there.

Danyel started eating. Jessica woke up at about 26 inches tall. She realized the situation quickly, then grinned. “That wasn’t a dream,” she said.

“If it was, we both had it, and it was the best dream ever,” she said. “You’ll need to eat. Have some waffles.”

Jessica dug in, growing with each bite. The two of them just smiled at each other, occasionally giggling as they remembered particular moments from the day before.

Finally, Jessica, now nearly her full height again, said, “You know, it’s too bad we can’t do that again.”

Danyel smiled as she stood up. “Who said we can’t?” she asked.

She walked to her dresser and slid open the top drawer. From it she pulled a large pill bottle and tossed it to Jessica, who caught it.

She looked at the bottle. Through the brown plastic, she could see dozens and dozens of green pills, identical to the one she had taken the day before. She looked at the pill count on the label. Her eyes widened when she read the number 180.

She looked over at Danyel. She was simply smiling at her. “The puppy can get all the way into her doghouse a lot more times,” she said. “And I’ll make sure I have some chocolate cake for when she does.”

Last edited by Anotherfetishguy; 10-26-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Fixed errors
Anotherfetishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2017   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Bad Puppy! Down, Boy! SW Edition

Interesting story you changed. However, you may wish to edit it further. It still has parts that clearly point to a shrinking man story still.
Tiedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2017   #3
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Interesting story you changed. However, you may wish to edit it further. It still has parts that clearly point to a shrinking man story still.
I found it still said "himself" instead of herself. Thanks!
Unread 10-23-2017   #4
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
I found it still said "himself" instead of herself. Thanks!
Happy to help. But I also meant you should edit other things. Like the part with sperm and member erecting.

Now I just need to figure out how to upload an image.
Unread 10-23-2017   #5
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
Happy to help. But I also meant you should edit other things. Like the part with sperm and member erecting.

Now I just need to figure out how to upload an image.
Thanks for telling me. I removed the whole sperm part and changed erect to basic "getting moist". Sorry I didn't see it earlier I'm a tad clueless on finding things.

Also when replying there is a function to upload photos. Use imgur for a hosting and if you need to take a screenshot use puush/ShareX.

Last edited by Anotherfetishguy; 10-23-2017 at 05:29 PM.
Anotherfetishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2017   #6
Tiedefender
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
Thanks for telling me. I removed the whole sperm part and changed erect to basic "getting moist". Sorry I didn't see it earlier I'm a tad clueless on finding things.

Also when replying there is a function to upload photos. Use imgur for a hosting and if you need to take a screenshot use puush/ShareX.
No problem.

I will try Imgur next as trying to upload from my computer always fails.
Unread 10-23-2017   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

Oh, not bad. I've been working on some SM from Cyoc to switch to SW.

Here's one I did -

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=40176
Unread 10-23-2017   #8
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Oh, not bad. I've been working on some SM from Cyoc to switch to SW.

Here's one I did -

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=40176
Funny enough it was that post that gave me the idea to do more.
Unread 10-23-2017   #9
OhZone
OhYeah!

Yay! Glad it inspired ya. Keep doing more! I was working on a Paul DeSoto (> Paula DeSoto) thread, but I haven't had too much time or inspiration. I really wish we could do our own interactive. Maybe on cyoc.

:/
Unread 10-26-2017   #10
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Yay! Glad it inspired ya. Keep doing more! I was working on a Paul DeSoto (> Paula DeSoto) thread, but I haven't had too much time or inspiration. I really wish we could do our own interactive. Maybe on cyoc.

:/
use writing.com its a good interactive forum and there is already a TON of shrinking woman stories on there!