free hit counters
Sir Purple Patreon subscription commissions - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-20-2015   #1
Overgrowingassets
Sir Purple

Monthly Commission Patreon-OvergrowingAssets

Due to my sudden 'expansion' of making expansion art, I am creating a new patreon that will deal specifically in expansion art. The patron will take some time in order to set up. Our first patreon, Sir Purple, was designed to display sexy images with more 'realistic proportions'.

However, since I suddenly started drawing expansion art like mad, my friend (who is helping me with the finances, advertising, and other boring business stuff) has decided we will be opening up a new patreon: one specifically designed to allow cheap commissions for maximum enjoyment:OvergrowingAssets
However, since so much of my expansion art was posted on the Sir Purple patreon, our target audience has been a bit mixed together. Doing so, we are going to allow some time before we separate the art from the patreon.

The OvergrowingAssets Patreon will begin taking subscriptions by April 1st. We will also be designing the patreon to be more interactive.

We will also be setting up a price-list to make the expansion material more worth while to our clients.

There will also be pieces and comics that will only be available on the patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/OvergrowingAssets

Last edited by Overgrowingassets; 02-28-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Overgrowingassets is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
commissions, expansion, patreon