free hit counters
BE Size preference. - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: What is your largest/favorite maximum size you like?
Big (F thru GG cup) grapefruit/small melon 44 16.00%
Really Big (H to JJ cup) volleyball/basketball 57 20.73%
Huge (K to N+ cup) medicine ball/watermelon 57 20.73%
Massive (no bras) beach balls/bean bag chairs. 36 13.09%
Enormous - even larger but she can still walk. 44 16.00%
Wow - fills the room, blocks out the sun. 37 13.45%
Voters: 275. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12-20-2017   #1
JJStrebas
BE Writer

BE Size preference.

I came across a chart that laid out the many different size categories of BE. I can't find it but I found it interesting because I know some people like what they like and that's that, anything else is either uninteresting at best or a complete turn off at worst.

So please choose the largest/favorite size you like to see women progress to in a BE story.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2017   #2
Penner
Process Fan

Re: BE Size preference.

A Reddit user by the handle of "beengineer" went and made a more detailed poll not long ago that includes your question. Fun read!
Penner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2017   #3
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Those are no moons...
-Boobie-wan Kenoobi.

K-cup is no medicine ball. It's not an individual coffee serving, not in this case. It's somewhere around a volleyball and it plays fucking havoc on the back. And the bras are not cheap. Using Expansion Fan's rankings, it's somewhere a bit above BIG, but nowhere close to HUGE.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2017   #4
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Dunno what cup size that lands in, but generally between the size of the head and like 1.5 that, personally.

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2017   #5
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Depends if it's original art or a collage/morph.
Morphs tend to have an upper limit - usually somewhere in "huge" above, for me.
Original art, I say fuck it, it's fantasy.
Unread 12-21-2017   #6
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPratt View Post
Those are no moons...
-Boobie-wan Kenoobi.

K-cup is no medicine ball. It's not an individual coffee serving, not in this case. It's somewhere around a volleyball and it plays fucking havoc on the back. And the bras are not cheap. Using Expansion Fan's rankings, it's somewhere a bit above BIG, but nowhere close to HUGE.
I was trying to save space and define the upper limits of that choice since it picks up where Really Big leaves off. But it does depend on the band size. A 28K is smaller than a 38K and so on. This isnt a scientific poll and I wasn't necessarily trying to match someone else's subjective definition, but okay. To me K to N is huge and yeah on average soccer/volleyball to medicine ball size.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-21-2017 at 04:56 AM.
Unread 12-21-2017   #7
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penner View Post
A Reddit user by the handle of "beengineer" went and made a more detailed poll not long ago that includes your question. Fun read!
Thank you. I will check it out.
Unread 12-21-2017   #8
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Echo View Post
Dunno what cup size that lands in, but generally between the size of the head and like 1.5 that, personally.
That would be Huge to me in the above poll.

Thanks for your input.
Unread 12-21-2017   #9
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_richter View Post
Depends if it's original art or a collage/morph.
Morphs tend to have an upper limit - usually somewhere in "huge" above, for me.
Original art, I say fuck it, it's fantasy.
Interesting. I feel the same way. For me I think it is simply because the "buy in" or "immersion" factor drops with morphs that go too far because it just doesn't look "real" any more. It usually ends up as fake looking, low res, stretched out cartoonish boobs attached to a real woman whom my brain keeps subconsciously telling me is nowhere near that big IRL.

But if it is an original piece of art and that artist is very good, he or she can pull me into this fantasy of a woman with breasts the size of midsize sedans or whatever and I can go along with it. It may not be my cup of tea but I can look at it and appreciate it for what it is.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 12-21-2017 at 05:08 AM.
Unread 12-21-2017   #10
clovis
Frequent Poster

If it's a morph I'd say I prefer "Huge."
For art, it could go to "Enormous" or more if the artist can pull it off.
In writing, I'm just happy so long as they're growing and am always disappointed when they stop. This isn't really a comment on size, but more description and general sense of increase. I do think the largest sizes, "Wow," work best in literature.

Last edited by clovis; 12-21-2017 at 06:57 PM.
clovis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2017   #11
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by clovis View Post
If it's a morph I'd say I prefer "Huge."
For art, it could go to "Enormous" or more if the artist can pull it off.
In writing, I'm just happy so long as their growing and am always disappointed when they stop. This isn't really a comment on size, but more description and general sense of increase. I do think the largest sizes, "Wow," work best in literature.
I agree. In my writing I try to avoid painting myself into a corner by having my characters grow too big too fast because, to me, it gets harder to describe or less exciting to describe. And if they stop growing, the story grinds to a halt.

So far the results of the poll reinforce what I feel is my comfort zone since the votes tend to settle into really big/huge for the most part. I try to dabble and accomodate those with other tastes which is why the very first story I punlished deals in massive and enormous plus, but the majority of my stories do not and stop at huge.
Unread 12-21-2017   #12
Archangel-Dreadnought
Muscle Maiden Master

I think this poll is a little off. Cup size depends on manufacturer and country, so it's not universal (making it kinda pointless). Also, you seem to be asking two different question, you assume that some one favorite size is also the largest they like.

Anyways, here's my thoughts on all the sizes you list:

"Big (F thru GG cup) grapefruit/small melon"
This one is more like small or just getting started. I must say, either you have some huge grapefruits in your local grocery store, or some small bras in the clothing department.

"Really Big (H to JJ cup) volleyball/basketball"
Good size for a more realistic BE. Thought, not sure the bra size matches, kinda the reverse of the first one. Also doesn't help that cup size is tied to band size and it's wacky.

"Huge (K to N+ cup) medicine ball/watermelon"
Isn't medicine ball the same size as a basketball? Anyways, the watermelon is a bit of a variable size comparison, I've seen some really small one (like smaller than a basketball) and some huge ones (about 5 time the volume of a basketball). So, for this one I'll use the largest I've seen, this is about the size that I'd use with FMG and BE, though maybe a little less.

"Massive (no bras) beach balls/bean bag chairs"
This kind a describes two different types of BE, one being inflation with air like a balloon and the other a bit more realistic. I have to say that I like the more pneumatic style at this size.
The beanbag chair works better for butt expansion, you always have a chair with you.

"Enormous - even larger but she can still walk"
Probably the largest size that I like, but, not my absolute favorite. Kinda needs to be the boob-loon style for it to work.

"Wow - fills the room, blocks out the sun"
Room filling is fun to draw every now and then, but, its limited on how you can make it interesting. Anything bigger starts to get more in to an abstract meta of some kinda.

My final though is that you should have used a visual chart for the poll options (there are a few floating around that might have worked). And as far as my favorite size, really don't have one, just whatever works.
Archangel-Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote