free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 21 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-03-2017   #241
EToaster
Process Fan

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
I can think of two that are sort of like that, although they don't exactly match your memories...

An American in Hell (link is to an illustrated version that was commissioned by thrandrall a few years back) -- a college woman gains the ability to change her body and clothing as long as she doesn't sin, but once she sins, it turns into a curse.

Wish Upon a Starr -- a woman angers her witch roommate, who gives her a much sexier body, curses her to grant other people's wishes, and curses her that any clothes she wears will turn slutty.
Yeah, those aren't what I'm thinking of, unfortunately. Thanks, though!
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2017   #242
EToaster
Process Fan

I found what I was looking for after a few hours of searching.

http://gao23.deviantart.com/gallery/45205440/Jinxed
EToaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2017   #243
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but... I've been looking to draw a character whose legs had been severed. Problem is, the pictures of amputees I find usually have an arm amputated, or all limbs at once. Anyone knows of a character with that issue?

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2017   #244
greensock123
Leecher

Random stab at this because Ive been searching for a couple hours and no luck finding it. It was some game where there was a fairy tending to some flowers. And you had to do various tasks to help each one. Like steal honey for one flower which resulted in BE, or get eggs for another one for belly expansion. There was also ass expansion but I dont entirely recall how that happened.
greensock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2017   #245
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but... I've been looking to draw a character whose legs had been severed. Problem is, the pictures of amputees I find usually have an arm amputated, or all limbs at once. Anyone knows of a character with that issue?
Susannah from the Dark tower has her Legs missing from either just aboce or just below her knees.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2017   #246
dogmatic
Leecher

Hey guys and gals. Looking for a particular futa transformation story that's been driving me crazy. I've been searching for weeks now and haven't been able to find it.

All I seem to recall about it is I think it takes place at a summer camp of sorts. A girl starts transforming into said futa, and anyone that she has sex with also undergoes a transformation, but not necessarily into a futa. I seem to recall one girl that has her normal female sex grow large (and possibly blue?) with multiple clits.

I think the story ends with one of the girl's parents coming to the camp to find out that the whole camp has turned and are worshipping/serving the futa girl.

I don't know if it was magic, aliens, chemicals or whatnot that caused the transformation.

I know it's not a lot to go on, but if anyone has any ideas, it would be a tremendous help. Heck, I can't even remember if I thought the story was good - it's the fact that I can't find it is what is driving me up the wall.

Thanks!
dogmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2017   #247
WesFox13
Leecher

Hey I'm trying to find a anime that had a certian episode or scene that I wanted to see.

As far as I know in the Anime the main hero and main rival were going to fight as usual within some type of magical academy, the rival had a little sister who looked after him and one of the episodes consisted of her using her wind magic and her mother's dress to masquerade as some type of masked thief for the hero and rival to catch. At first the little sister was going to deliberately let the rival win, but the rival actually out performed the hero and won, something about getting some type of magic necklace or something, after the rival got the necklace the dress blew up like an inflated balloon with the "woman" having disappeared to the hero and rival's shock. later that night the little girl notices the smile on the rival's face even though he doesn't tell her why, after he goes to sleep she spends the night trying to swiftly sew back her mother's dress she had popped.

I've been trying to find this, but to no avail, maybe someone can help me with this. I would appreciate it.
WesFox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2018   #248
onallfours
Process Fan

There's a male tf where the protagonist is sent to a planet as punishment and he eventually turns into a goat.

Anyone any idea what this is called or where to find it? Thanks.
onallfours is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018   #249
bte
Leecher

Who has this in its original quality? Dinner-kun on deviantart made this but it’s been long since deleted.
bte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2018   #250
bte
Leecher

https://move.loveisover.me/foolfuuka...8897025604.jpg image not coming up
bte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2018   #251
CinderBH
Process Fan

Icongm's Deviantart account had a two-page comic of Yumeko from Kakegurui turning into a futa mini-giantess, but their account got suspended and the comic apparently deleted. Does anyone have it saved?

Links are dead, but I'm posting them in case they jog someone's memory:

https://icongm.deviantart.com/art/Yu...ge-1-711653617
https://icongm.deviantart.com/art/Yu...ge-2-711654320

Also, I can't confirm it but I'm almost sure it's the same artist as this:

https://e-hentai.org/g/1163670/8f309f5406/

Last edited by CinderBH; 05-03-2018 at 11:16 PM.
CinderBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2018   #252
TheWiseGuy
Leecher

There was an old 3(I think)-panel comic I’m trying to find of a young, average-looking witch brewing a potion in a big pot trying to get back at someone else. The brew backfires on her and transforms her into a taller, hotter, curvier version of herself. She seems pleasantly surprised with the results. She’s the only character in the comic. The artstyle was fairly cartoony, but pretty well drawn. It’s all from the front angle. I think it takes place in a dungeon of some kind. Made around the early to mid 2000s, I think.

Anyone seen or know what I’m talking about?

Last edited by TheWiseGuy; 07-25-2018 at 07:50 AM.
TheWiseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote