free hit counters
Breast Reduction - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-21-2014   #169
HayateBlack0
Leecher

Re: Breast Reduction

http://cluedog.deviantart.com/art/Ap...nges-475410701
HayateBlack0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2014   #170
busterbrother
Lurker and 1/2

Stumbling around reddit and found this request in "r/tipofmypenis" that no one could find the answer to:

I saw this movie when I was really young in the early 90's and I've always had a vague memory of it. There is one scene where they are walking backstage and it appears that they are all strippers as they are topless and one woman ask, "do you think my boobs are too big?" Later in the movie, there is a shy girl (maybe new to the gang) and a more aggressive lady and they are in what appears to be an open bar. The shyer lady is hesitant to kiss the other, but they end up kissing and the more aggresssive lady opens the shirt of the shyer lady and her boobs are tiny. It's almost like there was some form of voodoo shrinking boob magic going on.
Please help me find this so I can fap to it and move on!

Can someone help this dude out! It sounds super hot!
busterbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2014   #171
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbrother View Post
Stumbling around reddit and found this request in "r/tipofmypenis" that no one could find the answer to:

I saw this movie when I was really young in the early 90's and I've always had a vague memory of it. There is one scene where they are walking backstage and it appears that they are all strippers as they are topless and one woman ask, "do you think my boobs are too big?" Later in the movie, there is a shy girl (maybe new to the gang) and a more aggressive lady and they are in what appears to be an open bar. The shyer lady is hesitant to kiss the other, but they end up kissing and the more aggresssive lady opens the shirt of the shyer lady and her boobs are tiny. It's almost like there was some form of voodoo shrinking boob magic going on.

Oh wow...Sorry I can't answer the question but I second this!
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2014   #172
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterbrother View Post

So I have to say, this sounds very familiar. I'll see if I can't do a little research and see if I can find it laying around. If you can get anymore details at all, it'll help. Something this vague can take a while to find. Even the smallest detail can get some leads.
Unread 09-11-2014   #173
busterbrother
Lurker and 1/2

I'll see if I can't contact the person on reddit.
busterbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2014   #174
Reynos
Chop-Stickx

http://chop-stickx.deviantart.com/ar...rong-486788133
A giant fake boobed secretary moves her way up in a company. Only to find her plans "deflated" by a keen CEO and a pair of pins. hehe
Reynos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2014   #175
logman
Leecher

dark magician girl looses some things
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46927992_p0.jpg (295.0 KB, 437 views)
logman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2014   #176
Reynos
Chop-Stickx

3 awesome Breast Expansion/Reduction games I want to share with you guys who might not know.

Nipple Twister 2000: Twist and test a womans inflated fake boobs
http://va.igames9.com/5879/

Nipple Twister Boobie Tester II: Test out her inflated boobs till... well you'll see hehe
http://ponorka.eu/html/animace/2/html/boobietester.htm

Boob Watch: A guy and his girlfriend. Her boobs grow the more he stares till Kaboom!! hehe
http://www.everego.com/Jokes/Boob_Watch.html

I've played these games in the past. I love em. Very rare gems. enjoy!!
Unread 11-29-2014   #177
Reynos
Chop-Stickx

I've been holding out on you guys!! So I'll just throw these Three final gems that I've known for a while.

God and Devil show:
Brittany spears in debate with God about if her boobs are fake or not. They both get popped around 1:52 funny process

Pamela Anderssen gets sent to her own personal hell where her boobs expand with a couple of squeezes till they pop. Starts around 0:34

Very Motley:
In a claymation created by the Motley Crue for a tour they had. The band tries to slingshot a woman who goes by the name of "Big Knockers Betty" to an incomming asteroid in an attempt to stop it from hitting Earth. She doesn't go to far and her giant fake silicone boobs cushion her fall but at what price?? find out at 1:56

Hope you all enjoy

Last edited by Reynos; 11-29-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Unread 12-02-2014   #178
Reynos
Chop-Stickx

Really rare funny Bavaria beer commercial:

Woman goes to barbados with her bf and gets a boob job. Her huge new boobs pop on the plane ride back, leaving her with a flat chest and nothing to show off to her friends celebrating at the bar. ;p

http://www.tvspots.tv/video/19263/ba...aria--barbados
Unread 12-04-2014   #179
spathicblond
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynos View Post

Woman goes to barbados with her bf and gets a boob job. Her huge new boobs pop on the plane ride back, leaving her with a flat chest and nothing to show off to her friends celebrating at the bar. ;p

Ha ha! very silly.
spathicblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2014   #180
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynos View Post

I really don't think exploding breasts are the aim of this thread.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breast shrinking