free hit counters
[Story] Megafauna (Slow Growth, Mini-GTS) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-20-2016   #13
dartnet
Process Master

Re: [Story] Megafauna (Slow Growth, Mini-GTS)

Chapter 7 Homecoming

Rachel awoke to the fasten the seatbelt notification. For the first time since she cut her arm she did not feel like she needed to stretch. Her fever had broken and she was feeling better than ever. If only her clothes and shoes fit correctly everything would be perfect. She brushed the hair off of her ears and got out of her seat.
As she walked off the plane she passed the flight attendant that had caught her eye on the way out of the plane. She thought to her self how attractive she was and then she stopped for a moment in three years of marriage she had never had wandering eyes. Maybe she was pregnant and it was hormones running amuck? That might explain some of her symptoms but everything all at once? "It's the flu, I am just bloated and hormonal; I will be back to normal in a few days." She thought as she stepped on to the train to take her to luggage pick up and her spouse.

The train trip was uneventful. As she arrived she caught sight of the one person she had been waiting for, her wife Wendy. Wendy was wearing the nice summer pastel dress that Rachel liked so much. Rachel admired how the dress fit her B cup chest and how her shoulder length back hair, and dark brown eyes perfectly fit her Asian features. She was much to Rachel's frustration wearing four inch heels. Wendy was already 3 inches taller than her with out shoes but she just loved to wear heels to make the difference even greater and make short jokes at her expense. But that is something she loved about her.

"Hey love, how is my sick little girl?" Wendy asked as she waked up to Rachel and engaged in a hug.

"I am feeling much better now."

"What happened to your hair? I mean we both got haircuts the day before you left a week ago, now it looks all grown out, and where is your wedding ring? You didn't lose it did you?"

"Of course not my dear, I am a bit bloated so it's in my pocket, I think it was the flu." Rachel replayed picking up a suite case.

"I don't think that's how the flu works." Wendy said picking up the other suite case.

"Well then maybe I am pregnant?" Rachel said walking toward to the exit.

Wendy stopped and looked at Rachel.
Unread 08-21-2016   #14
dartnet
Process Master

Chapter 8 Revelations

The drive home had been awkwardly silent as Wendy was beside herself. Finally as the car tuned the last corer to there house she asked "Are you sure?"

"No." Rachel replayed, "It could just be the flu."

"There is only one way to find out." Wendy said parking the car.

Rachel's stomach squirmed as she got out of the car, and walked to the front door. After entering the house Wendy hurried to the bathroom and quickly emerged. "Well here is the test dear." Wendy said holding out a small plastic cylinder to Rachel. Rachel took it and walked in to the bathroom. Wendy looked at the door with a worried expression and waited. Her mind was on fire, ever sense she was a little girl she wanted a child, and now after all the fertility clinics visits there was a chance. A few moments later the door opened.

"Well?" Wendy asked.

"Give it a few minutes." Rachel responded.

They both stared at the pregnancy test and slowly the result became clear. It was negative. Rachel could see Wendy's heart sink.

"It could be a false negative." Rachel said to break the silence.

Wendy hugged Rachel and began to mover her to the bedroom.

Later that night the two sat naked on the bed with Wendy holding Rachel from behind cupping her breasts with her hands.

"It's odd your breasts feel bigger, firmer." Wendy said.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Maybe it was a false negative."

"Maybe you should see a doctor."

"Yea, I guess."

"Yes you should. I will schedule an appointment for you in the morning. Now let's put that ring back where it belongs." Wendy said getting up and picking up Rachel's jeans rummaging though the pockets. "There it is." she said pulling it out. She walked over to Rachel in a slow sexy strut. She took Rachel's right hand and slowly massaged her ring finger. She took the ring and began to slide the ring on until suddenly it stopped at the second knuckle. She pushed but it became apparent very quickly that the ring was too small for her finger. "Honey I don't think your finger is swollen. It got bigger!"
Unread 08-22-2016   #15
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Dun dun dunnnnnn!
Unread 08-22-2016   #16
dartnet
Process Master

Chapter 9 Growing Concerns

"What do you mean?!?" Rachel stated pulling her hand back and swinging her legs out from under her.

"Let me show you." Wendy said reaching out and placing her palm on Rachel's.

Rachel's eyes grew wide as she realized what she saw. Normally Wendy's hand was a larger than hers, but now they were almost the same size. "That's not possible." she said.

Wendy took the wedding ring off her own finger and placed in on Rachel's ring finger. It was loose but not by much. Rachel said, "Your ring used to be super loose. This can't be happening!?! I am 28 years old....my hands can't just grow like that. Can they?"

"I don't think it's just your hands." Wendy said looking at Rachel's feet. "How are your shoes fitting now?"

"They were tight...on....the....flight. You don't think? No I must be retaining water or something."

"And your hair? Retaining water doesn't make hair grow that fast."

Wendy brushed Rachael's hair behind one of her ears.

"It's just frazzled due to my having the flu. That's all" Rachel responded.

"No dear it's longer, not just that I think your ears are bigger. Go take a look in the mirror."

Rachel got up and walked over the dresser and looked into the mirror on top of it. She turned her head and gasped. It was true her hair was about an inch and a half longer and yes her ears looked bigger, not just that her nose looked bigger also. "What's happening to me?" she asked.

"I don't know." Wendy said.
Unread 08-25-2016   #17
dartnet
Process Master

Chapter 10 Letting It Sink In

Deep within Rachel the colony of microorganisms reacted to the adrenaline that her body produced when she looked in the mirror. In reaction it released a new hormone to induce muscle growth and more of the general growth hormones to make her body bigger and stronger to deal with the stress.

"There is nothing we can do till tomorrow honey. Let's get some sleep." Wendy said giving Rachel a hung from behind.

"Your right dear." Rachel said turning around and kissing Wendy's lips, as they completed the kiss Wendy had a huge smile on her face.

"What is it?"

"What is what?"

"You have a shit eating grin on your face."

"It's just your lips."

"What about my lips?" Rachel said cocking her head to the side.

"They feel different, softer."

Rachel frowned and Wendy replied, "Sorry."

"Your fine, I am just stressed, that's all."

"Let's get some sleep." Wendy said getting in to the bed.

Rachel did not sleep well, again she had a stretchy feeling, not as bad as the night before but tonight it her muscles felt achy and restless. She tossed and turned having trouble finding a comfortable position until Wendy drew her close and held her like one would hold a stuffed animal. Rachel loved it when she did this. She loved that fact that Wendy was bigger than she was and that she would hold her at night. She fell asleep and slept well for the first time in days.

Rachel awoke the next morning and was full of energy. She could hear Wendy in the other room. Rachel got out of bed and felt slightly off balance. She looked down and cupped her breasts, and she noticed they felt bigger and fuller. Rachel sighed and with out thinking brushed a stray strand of hair from her face. "Wait a second!" she exclaimed heading for the dresser and then as she started to look at her self she felt a sharp pain in her left foot as she stubbed her small toe on the dresser leg.

"What happened?!?" Wendy said as she burst in to the room phone in hand.

"I stubbed my toe."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, I think my feet grew again."
Unread 08-30-2016   #18
dartnet
Process Master

Chapter 11 Waiting

Rachel sat waiting in the doctor's office. She felt awkward and very self conscious due to a terrible morning. After she stubbed her toe she realized that yes her hair had grown out again and now it reached nearly half an inch below the base of her neck. It was also fuller and starting to become curly.

Her hair had not been curly sense she was a teenager, and because it was so hard to control she had started to cut it short. Now she thought to her self she was starting to look like that character from that Disney movie she could not put her finger on with totally out of control hair, she knew that a hair cut was in her future.

That was only the beginning of her troubles. Her feet were longer and wider but not flattening out as would happen if they were stretching out from pregnancy. She had out grown her shoes and had to barrow a pair of Wendy's sandals. They were still big on her feet but for how long she thought.

It was not only Wendy's sandals she was wearing. She had to wear one of her sun dresses also as none of her clothes fit anymore. The shirts were too short and the paints were not only too short as well but her hips had widened and her legs were shapelier. They had always been skinny and stick like but now the calves and thighs were becoming more prominent. Her legs weren't getting fatter but more toned. It wasn't just her legs, her arms, and abs were starting to look like she worked out regularly. She thought how weird it was as she very rarely worked out and only if Wendy forced her too. Now she had a tight body like a dancer covered by a dress that was too big for her.

Her hands had expanded as if not to be left out. Everything felt smaller in them, and she realized that her fingers were longer when she had knocked over her glass of milk during breakfast. Her old wedding ring was much too small for her, and Wendy had given her a chain to keep it around her neck.

She felt stretchy as if she was growing as she sat there. She thought that taking a hot shower would help. It did make her feel better but increased the stretchy feeling, and the weird thing was the hotter she made the water the better and stretcher she felt. It was almost like the warmth of the show was feeding something in side her.

There were more than just physical changes. She had always had issues with getting physical with others; it had been a point of stress in her and Wendy's relationship. However now she felt aroused when Wendy was around, not just with her but she realized that she was checking out one nurses. "What's happening to me?" she asked out loud.

Just then the door opened and the nurse that Rachel had found attractive with her blond hair and green eyes leaned in and said "The doctor will see you now."
Unread 09-10-2016   #19
dartnet
Process Master

Chapter 12 Tests

In to the door walked an older woman of East Indian descent. Her black hair was more than half grey, or pure white and she had a tired look about her.

"Now what is wrong Miss Kendrick?" she asked.

"I am not sure. Lots of crazy things are going on with my body."

"What symptoms are you seeing?"
"I seem to be swelling."

"You mean weight gain?"

"Yes rapid weight gain part of it."

"Part of it?!? How much have you gained?'

"About 6 pounds in three days."

"That could be water retention."

"Would water retention cause my feet to grow nearly a shoe size?"

"Maybe you're pregnant. Pregnancy can cause those symptoms, I will make sure to add that test today."

"The test came up negative. Anyway I don't think that accounts for my rapid hair growth."

"Rapid hair growth?"

"Yes about an inch a day and I think its accelerating."

"Human hair grows on average an inch a month. I have never heard of this."

"Well it's been going on for the last few days. I almost think I am going crazy."

"I think you maybe pregnant and the hormones are playing with your mind. But I will need to run some test. First let's get you to stand up and I will get your height and weight."

Rachel stood up off the exam bench and both women stopped and stared as they looked eye to eye.

"I have always been shorter than you. Ever sense I first started using you as my doctor four years ago." Rachel said.
Unread 09-29-2016   #20
Mr GorpThorp
Frequent Poster

Uh oh...acceleration
Unread 10-01-2016   #21
dartnet
Process Master

Chapter 13 Increasing Concerns

"What's happening to me Doctor Sood?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know." the Doctor replied, "Lets get your height and weight before we jump to conclusions, please take off your shoes and step on the scales."

Rachel got on the scale and Dr. Sood did the adjustments in silence. In what seemed to Rachel an eternity she finally declared. "One hundred fifty nine centimeters, or just under five foot three inches."

"That's almost two inches taller than I was when I stopped growing in high school!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Let me check your chart. One hundred and fifty five centimeters, a little over five foot one inch. When did you start to notice this growth spurt?"

"About two days ago."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"When was your last check up?"

"About a month ago."

Doctor Sood looked at the chart in her hand. "Yes I do see this it has you at five foot one and ninety pounds, as of today you are five foot three and ninety eight pounds."

"I've gained two pounds since I weighed my self this morning." Rachel said with concern building in her face.

"I think before we panic we will need to run some tests." the doctor replied.

What followed was 4 hours of poking and prodding as blood, hair, urine, and skin samples were taken. Rachel was x-rayed and had an MRI done. At the end of the ordeal she walked out of the medical office exhausted, very hungry, and just looking to go home. She was so worn out by the ordeal that she didn't even realize that her sandals were fitting much better then before.

Tags
mini-giantess, slow growth