free hit counters
Tease! Start of my next story! OHYEAH! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-25-2014   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

Tease! Start of my next story! OHYEAH!

RP adaptation with Cait.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dani shimmied to the pumping dance music, her wallet chain bouncing off her hip. The house warming party was getting crowded, so she made sure to stay close to her best friend who was also one of her roommates. The red-headed tom boy wore form fitting jeans and a Rock Star t-shirt just short enough to expose her navel, looking so sexy as she
whipped back her hair, panting and trotting over to her friend with a sweat "Phew! I'm getting tired, we should get some more to drink," she giggled. "Hey, that cherry liquor stuff tasted really good! Wonder if there's any more."

Lacey replied, "yeah! that was delish!" Lacey grabbed her friend's hand and weaved through the crowd to the dark old bar where the drinks were kept. Poking through empty bottles, she declared, "Oh darn, looks like they're out!"

Then she rummaged through some older dusty bottles way in the back under the bar. As she reached behind some bottles at the back, she felt a loose piece of wood and pushed. She heard it fall down inside the bar. She had found a secret compartment. Dani heard the noise, and gasped, looking around to see if anyone heard.

With a worried smirk, Lacey reached back and let her fingers explore further, until she felt a little bottle in the darkness under the old wooden bar. "What's this?" she said pulling it out and showing it to Dani. It was dusty but it had the same color of the cherry liquor. "Wanna give it a try?"

"Oh wow, it looks like it's only enough for two shots, hehe, must be the good stuff! Yeah, let's do it..." Looking around again, she grabs two shot glasses and puts them out for Lacey. "You do it, you're better at pouring than me." Dani licked her lips, unaware of the doom they were bringing upon themselves.

Lacey smiled an "oh yes! Lets!" She placed the two shot glasses on the bar. She had a bit of a hard time opening the strange bottle, as it was very old, much older than she thought. Gripping the bottle hard in one hand, she wiggled the cork a while, and it finally popped off. Then she slowly poured the dark red liquid into the glasses, making sure she was fair about the amount in each glass. She handed one to Dani and lifted the other to her lips but then hesitated. She lifted it further to her nose and sniffed. It smelled odd but wonderful somehow. Then she suddenly tossed the whole thing down. It only tasted a little cherry-ish but good. But also so intense and tingly, she coughed, sputtered, and then laughed. "Wow... really strong!"

Dani watched as that thick cherry liquid was poured into those tiny glasses, too many people yelling and dancing to notice their actions. One hand on her hip, the cocky tomboy knocked it back without hesitation, even though it tingled very oddly on the way down, even for liquor. She sighed in relief and let out a shiver "Brrr! That was strong! Heh, feel light headed all of a sudden..." she then patted the other girl's rump playfully. Dani always liking to touch Lacey like that when she'd been drinking

"C'mon, let's go dance! Hehe, I feel pretty good!" She turns and tripped slightly "Whoa! Damn shoes..." she cursed, not knowing her shoes were getting a little too big.

Lacey flashed a grin back at Dani as they marched back to the dance floor. Then she noticed something weird about the aftertase of that liquor. Smacking her lips, "MMM, it tasted good but it had a weird finish... tasted a little like... pineapple and roast turkey."

Last edited by OhZone; 01-25-2014 at 11:17 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014   #2
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Re: Tease! Start of my next story! OHYEAH!

You Tease! jk Good start!

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2014   #3
Nom Anor
The King of Swing

An Alice reference -- always a good sign.
Nom Anor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014   #4
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

Pineapple and Roast Turkey...
Now there's a combo!
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014   #5
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

I like that the details aren't too much but just right in the plot, great start
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2014   #6
Shrinking Violent
meh!

needs more spanking.
Unread 02-12-2014   #7
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I can't read.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2014   #8
Blondie
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well, Oz, I've got to admit your writing has improved since the lame RPs you did with me. And to think I believed you.

Slutbo.

Last edited by Blondie; 02-23-2014 at 02:54 AM.
Blondie is offline   Reply With Quote