free hit counters
Semi quick ideas for a SW + interactive start! OHYEAH! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-25-2018   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

Semi quick ideas for a SW + interactive start! OHYEAH!

Well, maybe not that quick. It came to me quick a while back. Now, I started to write this as a cathartic when my ex left me. But I also thought of it as a start to a process interactive. I'm really nervous about starting one, but I really really think we need one. I don't have the time for RP's as much anymore, and I think that something I can go back and read and enjoy a few times with variations would be so cool. Like the Britney and Melissa shrink threads on bearchive. Or the Shrinking Rain threads that were part of it.

Anyway -

Interactive Number One - "Saving for later." Start Page

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lacey was browsing a garage sale as she often did on a Saturday morning. Her ex, Holly, sited that as one of many of her "bad habits" that contributed to a big fight and her storming off and moving out. Speaking of big, Lacey was 6'1" and Holly was a full foot shorter than her hoarder ex. But as a tall skinny 25 year old hoarder - before her time, she wanted to fill up her house with more object d'art to cover the empty spaces that were Holly's cat statue collection and other little things that reminded her of her cute lesbian ex. She needed to have things to keep her mind off her heartache.

On this morning, after strolling past the usual piles of pink toys, old CD's, DVDs and vhs tapes, and broken bicycles, one thing caught Lacey's eye between a stack of plates and a broken clock radio on an old table that looked like it was going to collapse any second. It was a strange little plastic canister like object. It looked a little like a miniature version of her brother's shop vac, but with seemingly permanent 7 inch nozzles on each side. She picked it up and turned to look at it, turning it in her hands, thinking it looked oddly phallic with the two nozzles, and seeing strange two letter combinations on the controls, like AR, AP, BE, GT, SW, TG, and others.

"Hey be careful with that," came a loud voice from a cheap plastic lawn chair. "It's one of my late uncle's crazy toy inventions."

Turning to see a large awkward older lady in a mauve sundress, who looked a lot like Honey Boo Boo's mom, Lacey began thinking that such a silly thing would definitely help keep her mind off her Holly, she offered "Mama June" 5 dollars, which "June" snatched quickly and said, "take it. It's yours. Just be careful with it. I think it might be haunted," she chuckled.

When Lacey got home, she took out all her items and layed them out on the couch. A couple of DVDs. A kewl Dragon Statue. A wallet on a chain. She picked up the odd little vacumm like device and looked at ait again. Just then, the doorbell rang, and her friend Sandra swung open the door without waiting.

"How are you holding up, Lace? You oh-k?" Then she stopped and glared at the toy. "Hey, what's that?" she questioned as she grabbed at the strange device"

Suddenly the toy, started buzzing and sucked in air from both sides.

"Weird," Lacey thought. "It should suck and blow not just suck."

Sandra let go, with a shocked expression. "I don't know, but that actually felt good. Is it some new kind of sex toy?"

"I don't think so but it - it did feel - uh - good. Oh, here's the thing. There are controls on the nozzles. In or out. Hmmm.

Lacey and Sandra gaze up and look at each other. Their eyes both widen as they notice something different about each other. What is it?

[1]AR - Age Regression (keep actual sex out of this please!)
[2]AP- Age Progression (be careful with the sex here too)
[3]BE - Breast Expansion
[4]BI - Body Expansion and Inflation
[5]GTS - Growth
[6]SW - Shrinking
[7]TF - Transformation (animal)
[8]TG - Transgender
[9]EE - Other or Everything Else.

[6]SW - Shrinking - Part One "Discovery - Both nozzles were set to 'in' "

Lacey and Sandra stared at each other, wide eyed, as they saw their clothes looked really loose. "What happened?" Lacey asked. "Why does the neck of your shirt look so big that I can see your bra strap?" "Why is your skirt falling off" Sandra countered.

Sandra adjusted her jeans skirt and then saw her feet loose in her shows.

"You don't think the toy did this?" Lacey held it up again and saw a touch switch on the side. She aimed a nozzle at both herself and -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's as far as I got. Do you think it's Oh-k? Any thoughts?

And most of all where can I put that on cyoc?

Last edited by OhZone; 03-25-2018 at 07:59 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2018   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: Semi quick ideas for a SW + interactive start! OHYEAH!

Neat. Can we just run it here?

...her friend.
"No don't!" gasped Sandra in an uncharacteristically high voice. Lacey finger slipped on the device and it sputtered on for a fraction of a second. The two women gasped as their breasts enlarged by two cup sizes.
"Lacey," Sandra said with clenched teeth. "please ... put ... it ... down. "
Lacey did put it down, as Sandra gasped for breath.

"Okay, what do these letters mean? Which button did you push just now?"
"I think it was this one - AP." Lacey hadn't really looked that closely.
"And it grew our boobs. So... Activate Puberty?" Is there an "RP" button?

Last edited by Prof_Sai; 03-25-2018 at 09:20 PM.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2018   #3
OhZone
OhYeah!

Heeeee. Boobies.

Well, see, as a contributing story that can be hott, but there's no easy way to follow different branches here. Also cyoc has a button to see the whole story up to that point so you can see a whole thread of changes you want to see.

Like this -
https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/ch...nch_96258.html

EDIT - CLICK THE FULL VIEW BUTTON! HA

Last edited by OhZone; 03-26-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Unread 03-26-2018   #4
Bantlebroth
Lurker

This piques my curiosity.

Tell you what. Start up something on CYOC (or whichever platform you choose), and I'll see what I can do about throwing a quick yarn in there myself to add to it.
Bantlebroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2018   #5
OhZone
OhYeah!

Ohhhh-k.

I finally created an interactive! Oh Yeah!

Lets make this one of the semi-official "the process" interactives.

I snuck the phrase "the process" into it so eventually google will be able to find it.

Anyway - here -

https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/ch...ch_131049.html

Please, add ALL kinds of process. Remember the vac and suck size and age out of you - AR SW. And blow you bigger (GTS, BE, Body Expansion) and why not suck you into a smaller animal (part animal, I hope) or blow you into a larger one. Same with TG. I'm thinking of some clit expansion too. mmMmmmmm

NOW! I also want to start something based on my many "wand envy" fantasies! HA

Anyway, go add to this and ENTERTAIN ME! HA!

AND Bantlebroth, please feel free to add a different SW chapter off the main story! I like variations!

Last edited by OhZone; 03-26-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Tags
interactive, shrinking, size transfer