free hit counters
Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-02-2007   #85
Xtrem
Process Ambassador

Searching all Kumiko stories and images

Even if I've been torturing web archive, it seems I can get back only stories 1 to 3 and images 1 and 3... I'd like to know if someone kept all the stories and images that were initiated on the old website. I'd really be thankful.
Xtrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2007   #86
duelswdsmn56
Lurker

Hate to bring it up but I believe according to past knowledge kylia had soundwaves on her own page that werent on the little ladies site and they were done rather well if i remember correctly. One featured dialogue like my pants just fell off basically they were slow shrink sounds? not sure cant remember the names but if someone has them maybe they could and might be willing to share? I myself have searched everywhere.
duelswdsmn56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2007   #87
insomniac
SW Archivist

I've searched too, the most I remember about the page was the red-ish background :P
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2007   #88
Scrunch

I remember awhile back on the process website that there was alot of shrinking processes of the sailor scouts by an artist I can't remember the name at the moment I was wondering however if anyone had them saved?

EDIT: I remember the name now it was Shenji

Last edited by Scrunch; 08-19-2007 at 08:54 AM. Reason: naming
Unread 08-26-2007   #89
Tancred
The french guy

Just a question... Is there anyone who have some pics of people in baggy/giant cloth. I whant to use it as models for pics...
Tancred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2007   #90
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Giant cloth might actually not be the best thing to use for models in shrinking pics because the way fabric behaves changes as you have more of it. For example, if you try to fold a square inch of t-shirt fabric, it will spring open as soon as you let go. You couldn't hang it over a spring like clothes on a line - no matter how thin the line was, it would be too stiff. When I've seen models in oversized clothes, (Like Lorekeep's old pics) the behavior of the fabric was always a giveaway.

For SW pics, it is best to use the actual size clothes, and put in a doll to represent your subject.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2007   #91
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Anyone have the sequence(s) that used to be on the old site about a girl who gets stung by a wasp or something then shrinks out of her clothes in the mall? It was very well done, I think it was titled "The Shadow".

Also, what's the status of the "eventual" reposting of Mamabliss' "The Letter" shrinking comic?
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2007   #92
LK
Process Disciple

If my shrinking material didn't outweigh every other category I had, I'd post it, but I want to try and keep some form of balanced content presentation.
Unread 09-24-2007   #93
TF-Viewer

So, reposting it on the forums is not a possibility?
Unread 09-25-2007   #94
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

I found a single pic called Shadow, but I don't see a sequence leading up to it. If this is the right one, can someone fill in the pix prior to this one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shadow.jpg (282.5 KB, 741 views)

Last edited by TrunKated; 09-25-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: grammer and decided to attach the pic
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2007   #95
TrunKated
AKA Kaytie. NOT

Talking MxSlade's Size Change Issues - "Chocolate Coke"

Passing on an interesting request from giantesscity forums... and I quote:

EvilFish says: "looking for an old story"

"It was by Mxslade, one of the unfinished tales of sizechange. I'm almost certain it's name was "chocolate coke". It was about these two women who were trying some experimental types of coke-a-cola, the chocolate flavored one made them shrink in spurts."

Now that sounds like its up my alley or "relavant to my interests" as they say.

I was only able to find ONE "unfinished takes of size change" on theprocess forum, number 272. and not a single one came up via google.com or another search engine I tried. Pretty freakin' weird since it sounds like the author wrote a lot of these. (?)

So I request this and any and all MxSlade's stuff if possible.

Lotsa thanks!
TrunKated is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007   #96
TF-Viewer

What was the name of that anime where in one ep there were all these girls and one guy on a boat and some spirit was flying around shrinking them all out of their clothes?