free hit counters
New story site: robclassactwrites.com - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-25-2019   #1
robclassact
Frequent Poster

New story site: robclassactwrites.com

After a little over a decade writing for this community, I've finally put together my own site at robclassactwrites.com. There, you can find all of my written works from over the years (or at least links to them). This includes my novellas, short stories, short word sketches, and the couple comics I've done. I'll still keep my existing stories in their old locations, but as I revise or add images, the most recent versions will live at my site.

Some of it might be new to you, a lot of it is old, but I just wanted to keep the community in the loop. Enjoy!
Unread 06-27-2019   #2
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: New story site: robclassactwrites.com

Great to see a collection of your work. I was a big fan of "Control" and "The Giantess Who Lives Next Door" when you posted them but hadn't been able to find either for ages. Thanks for posting this!
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2019   #3
drwhoopass
n00b

Hey how come you abandoned the mg-sg wiki? There's a bunch of newer stories on giantesscity that you never added
drwhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2019   #4
robclassact
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhoopass View Post
Hey how come you abandoned the mg-sg wiki? There's a bunch of newer stories on giantesscity that you never added
While I have added and updated my own stories, my not adding new content largely has to do with three things:

1) I haven't been around GC as much anymore, so I miss a lot of the stories posted there.

2) I'm way more busy working on new material of my own.

3) Nowadays it's much more common for writers to have their own public locations to post their work outside of forums. For that reason, I've left it up to authors to take the initiative in approaching us about posting their works on the wiki.

Either way, if you (or anyone else) would like to be a contributor, contact me with your info and I'll hook you up. I may be slow to reply, but I'll get there