free hit counters
Favorite Character in the JJStebas Breastiverse - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

View Poll Results: Favorite Character(s)
Marlin (About Marlin) 6 54.55%
Terry (About Marlin) 0 0%
Elizabeth (Bosom Destiny) 3 27.27%
Callie (Compatible Extremes) 0 0%
Cassandra (The Detour & Cleavage LLP) 0 0%
Elena (The Condition & Cleavage LLP) 2 18.18%
Lillian (The Familiar & Cleavage LLP) 0 0%
Lori (Gaia Ambition) 1 9.09%
Radhi (The Supermarket) 5 45.45%
Bridgette (The Supermarket) 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 07-12-2019   #1
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Favorite Character in the JJStebas Breastiverse

In my quest to become a better writer, I know it is very important to have well defined and likable characters. Or maybe you don't even necessarily have to like or love them, but just understand where they are coming from as a protagonist or antagonist. For those of you that have read my stories, please vote on your favorite characters from the standpoint of whether or not they are written and fleshed out in a believable way, they carry the story well or you just plain enjoy reading about them. As always, feedback is welcome.

I've tried to pick a diverse mix of who I think are "good" characters, but I also picked some that could use some work just to see how they stack up against the better ones. You don't have to pick just one.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2019   #2
wildcard555
Lurker

Re: Favorite Character in the JJStebas Breastiverse

Having a likable characters goes a long way to make a story enjoyable to read and often has a big influence on me, in deciding, if buying a future chapter is worth it.

Everybody will have a different opinion with regards to this balance of character description, even a brief short description can set a good base line for a character to make an overal enjoyable quick and short story.

Personally I prefer the stories that are rich in details, have sufficient character development throughout the story and sufficient scene description so that the reader can visualize things within his mind.

I've picked Marlin from About Marlin, the first installment has nice balance of character development were the first part is about what her friends recalled Marlin was like and how she behaved, paired with gossip and speculations and eventually things are seen from Marlin's own perspective.

Even though the story has a slow start, I really enjoyed it for it has placed down a solid foundation for further chapters.
wildcard555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2019   #3
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: Favorite Character in the JJStebas Breastiverse

Yes, thank you for that. I went into About Marlin with the intent that it would be a character driven story. I wanted to really focus on daily life with macromastia but also make it entertaining and sexy and fun. And yes, sometimes even frustating, confusing and disapointing at times. That roller coaster of a ride I think makes it an intereting story that will keep people coming back for new chapters.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote