free hit counters
I wonder - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-26-2017   #1
something-wild
Evil Twin

I wonder

https://m.imgur.com/t/art/GpFji

http://something-wild.deviantart.com/

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/something-wild/
something-wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2017   #2
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: I wonder

I guess it could have been from the pilot for "Bitches". We'll never know.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #3
slayer1
Process Master

Wow, nice find! That's really a great makeup job, imagine if someone on c4s could do something of that caliber! Thanks for sharing.

I was starting to think we should upgrade he current tf droubt into a famine?
Unread 06-27-2017   #4
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post

I wonder.... That show was werewolves this chick looks more feline similar to the makeup in ym sig and the claws also look more feline...

::EDIT::

yep I was right, as per the comments from the poster

"It wasn't a werewolf it was an Egyptian cat like goddess making a brief appearance threw a woman"

as for the show
"Jon shroyer on Imdb. Because of non disclosure I won't say what this is but you can figure it out from my resume and thank you"

I tried to check but couldn't figure it out on imdb

Last edited by slayer1; 06-27-2017 at 04:54 AM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #5
odysseusut
Frequent Poster

The fx guy said in the comments:
"It wasn't a werewolf it was an Egyptian cat like goddess making a brief appearance threw (sic) a woman"

So I reckon she was probably taking the form of Bastet

[EDIT] I did some more digging. It was for Hieroglyph, a show that Fox cancelled before it begun. Here's the trailer (you get a brief glimpse of her around 0:50) https://youtu.be/frxaRXeXKKE

Last edited by odysseusut; 06-27-2017 at 05:13 AM.
odysseusut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #6
odysseusut
Frequent Poster

Looks like it would have had some promise too. Anna Fricke (Producer of Being Human US) was lined up to be the Executive Producer for Hieroglyph. It's a shame it got canned.
Unread 06-27-2017   #7
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Well, without bashing the artist too much, basically it was just your everyday fangs-lens-claws with some extra facial makeup that you can also see in Teen Wolf, and you see what happens with the series. Ok, they spend ten hours in making that and blah blah, but for me, going further in corporal prosthetics/fx/cgi is almost mandatory to go beyond the "standard". Or in other words, this doesn't impress me by far, not because it is not good, but because we have seen this before, times and times.
Anyway, nice finding and thanks for scouting to find TF stuff .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #8
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
Well, without bashing the artist too much, basically it was just your everyday fangs-lens-claws with some extra facial makeup that you can also see in Teen Wolf, and you see what happens with the series. Ok, they spend ten hours in making that and blah blah, but for me, going further in corporal prosthetics/fx/cgi is almost mandatory to go beyond the "standard". Or in other words, this doesn't impress me by far, not because it is not good, but because we have seen this before, times and times.
Anyway, nice finding and thanks for scouting to find TF stuff .
I agree. The makeup artist is clearly talented and did a good job, but for me, just slapping fangs, claws, and contact lenses on a girl isn't a full TF. There needs to be long ears, a muzzle, fur, some muscle, etc. She needs to look more like an animal than simply a girl on Halloween with a great costume.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #9
slayer1
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
I agree. The makeup artist is clearly talented and did a good job, but for me, just slapping fangs, claws, and contact lenses on a girl isn't a full TF. There needs to be long ears, a muzzle, fur, some muscle, etc. She needs to look more like an animal than simply a girl on Halloween with a great costume.
In the last two years, how much of that have you gotten from mainstream media? Zero? Next to zero? So this is nice to see, eventough it didn't make the light of day... the drought of 2016 is now the famine of 2017 but I have a feeling the next half of the year will bring about some good things.

That aside I like that the Claws look like they are retractable, which we have not seen much of in terms of practical effects

Last edited by slayer1; 06-27-2017 at 08:30 AM.
slayer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #10
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Yoooo the claws are so good though. They grew *through* the nails... that's disgusting and kinda cool.

Also, yes, there are two female werewolf movies coming out in 2017 and I know for a fact other people have stuff in the works. Patience process.

Last edited by CantSaySeeSaw; 06-27-2017 at 10:58 AM.
CantSaySeeSaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2017   #11
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSaySeeSaw View Post
Yoooo the claws are so good though. They grew *through* the nails... that's disgusting and kinda cool.

Also, yes, there are two female werewolf movies coming out in 2017 and I know for a fact other people have stuff in the works. Patience process.
Yep, me too... if Max would start moving forward even a bit... dammit!!
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2017   #12
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
I came to the same conclusion, as the show was never mentioned after the in-production phase. Lots of TV pilots fail for being badly received,just get passed over because of the sheer number of submitted pilots, or get axed due to executive meddling. Had people not lost it due to the costume the Wonder Woman Show might have been successful and we could have gotten some Process with Cheetah. Never did understand what was so wrong with the suit made for the show either, if anything it was MORE modest than her standard outfit.

Last edited by Xanderfox; 06-28-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote