free hit counters
Solone's Sequences - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-02-2017   #1
Decardo
Process Fan

Solone's Sequences

Hi Guys

Just wanted to give a heads up for Solone's recent works on his patreon.

I've been following his sequences for a couple of months now and he just updated his page with some great pictures showing the final stages of one of his most recent sequences and it looks like hes going to do a pretty sweet tail growth which I know some of you like as well as some paw and muzzle growth.

Its worth noting hes really nailed showing fur growth as well so I can recommend you having a look.

https://www.patreon.com/Solone
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2017   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: Solone's Sequences

I didn't know about his patreon, so I've supposed that he had been exiled to the twilight zone . For the people who doesn't know about him, he's maybe one of the top three TF artists regarding computer rendering.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2017   #3
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

So many people seem to vanish into the corn field when thier patreon goes up.
I get it, they have the right to make money, but what those poor slobs like me that cant afford to patreon 10-15 artists a month? :/
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2017   #4
Decardo
Process Fan

In all fairness he is posting some of his Patreon art work on his deviant art such as the entire sequence from Chamber made and some of his other images.

http://solone.deviantart.com/
Decardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2017   #5
ZodiacX
Ninja Ferret! Woosh!

Nothing since may of 2016, before he opened his patreon. I didn't even know he was running one until months later
edit: I did support his patreon for several months, until I just couldn't justify the cost anymore. There's just way too many artists I like, and would like to see more content from, but they are all behind patreon walls now, and its impossible to spend that much

Last edited by ZodiacX; 07-02-2017 at 04:47 PM.
ZodiacX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2017   #6
clockworks
Process Fan

His sequences are phenomenal. Overwhelmingly worth the relatively small cost per month.
clockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2017   #7
ovidius.naso
Lurker

I don't know about "small" cost. I thought it was $1 per month like most Patreon artists, but then I got a $7 bill one month and a $6 bill the next, which was more than I'd spent on every other Patreon artist combined at that point, and it's still more than I've spent on any other single artist since.

Turns out it's set to "per post", so you will get charged every time the artist posts something and clicks the "charge" button, which in Solone' case was every page that comes out.

I like Solone's art, but there are other artists out there putting out more content for much less, and my money only stretches so far.
ovidius.naso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2017   #8
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

You can limit the amount of payments to one per month. That's what I did. Would still highly prefer to just pay him five bucks each month and have instant access without waiting to the begin of the next month to see the past posts.
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote