free hit counters
Ar/Ap dreams - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-13-2017   #1
FloweringWillows
Device User

Ar/Ap dreams

So just this morning I wake up from the most realistic Ar dream. Basically my family got the equivalent of a chronivac and we were mostly testing the ar features. The main point of this thread though is, do you people have Ar/Ap dreams and if so what're some highlights?
FloweringWillows is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2017   #2
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Ar/Ap dreams

I have them from time to time, but usually it's about regressing my wife strangely enough lol
Unread 06-14-2017   #3
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

There was one I had one time, and I hate that I can't remember it at all. All I remember was it was me stumbling across the greatest AP ever made, and I can't remember what it was for the life of me. It's one of those times where I wish I had written it down on Notepad or something.
meticulan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2017   #4
azerty47-2

I can't remember any specific ones in detail, but I do remember a few cases where I dreamed about AR, like finding a drawing I've always wanted to see, or seeing a girl turn into a baby right in front of me. It never lasted very long though; my dreams are wild as hell so before I "realized" it (for a given value of the term, as it's a dream), the "scene" shifted to something else. Dreams are such strange things... ^^"
Unread 07-18-2017   #5
vended
Frequent Poster

From times to times I have these vivid AR dreams of which I write down the plot as soon as I can after waking up. I've started writting them into full fleshed stories, but I'm a damn slow writter. ^^'
vended is offline   Reply With Quote