free hit counters
Spells 然 Us: Visual Aid (AP, BE, Bimbo) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-28-2016   #1
_aliased
Lurker

Spells 然 Us: Visual Aid (AP, BE, Bimbo)

Hello everybody, you guys have probably seen this on other pages but Katsumend/Blankage and I just finished a comic set in the SRU universe with plenty of magic and bad endings to go around!

Synopsis: A high school girl wanders around her hometown to find that a Spells ‘R Us recently opened in the area. She goes in and starts browsing to eventually find an empty art canvas. The shopkeeper inside informs her that the canvas is extremely unstable, but of course the warning is not heeded.

Arriving at home the self-conscious girl illustrates herself on the canvas in a more than favorable hand, and awakens the next day to find that she looks just like her painting. Later in the day, her younger brother finds the painting and makes some edits, drawing inspiration from his fapmaterial.

Another transformation occurs again the next day and the young girl’s efforts to revert back to normal are foiled, as there is always a dangerous side to magic.
Visit Our Website to Buy Now

Last edited by _aliased; 09-28-2016 at 09:41 AM. Reason: typo
_aliased is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2016   #2
Mrblond
Process Fan

Re: Spells 然 Us: Visual Aid (AP, BE, Bimbo)

This is worth the cost and I recommend others try their shop!
Mrblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2016   #3
Katsumend
Frequent Poster

Glad you liked it Mr. Blond! Just want to make it clear that _aliased wrote this, I just edited and co-funded.
Unread 09-29-2016   #4
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Haven't been on in some many months for a check in. Nice to come on and find something like this. XD

I have to say, having read it, the art is good and the story is good too... up till end. I'm not a fan of the ending itself. I don't mind bad endings but I don't feel like its a deserved one. Not when the fate in question was a result of another. Just sort of left a bitter taste in my mouth at the end, especially given how good everything else about it is. Overall I don't regret spending the money, I just wish things had been a little different is all.
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2016   #5
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon FangX View Post
Haven't been on in some many months for a check in. Nice to come on and find something like this. XD

I have to say, having read it, the art is good and the story is good too... up till end. I'm not a fan of the ending itself. I don't mind bad endings but I don't feel like its a deserved one. Not when the fate in question was a result of another. Just sort of left a bitter taste in my mouth at the end, especially given how good everything else about it is. Overall I don't regret spending the money, I just wish things had been a little different is all.
I honestly have to agree. The process work was well executed and the story was well done, but... the ending and epilogue left me a bit uneasy. It was worth the cost, but it just bugs me how bitter the end was when everything else was so sweet.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2016   #6
_aliased
Lurker

Thanks for the critique guys.

The ending is something Blankage discussed with me at length, personally I just felt with the spirit of SRU it should be a "bad ending".
_aliased is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2016   #7
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by _aliased View Post
Thanks for the critique guys.

The ending is something Blankage discussed with me at length, personally I just felt with the spirit of SRU it should be a "bad ending".
I can agree with this, though perhaps the ending didn't have to be bad for her? Could have arranged where maybe she cuts a deal and she and her little brother trade places, returning her to normal and he gets stuck with the fate he nearly stuck her with. Or at the very least maybe something where the shopkeep will change her back if she does work for him at the shop in some form?

Only other thing you could have done would have been made where she deserved it and she's getting her just desserts. Like she grew egotistical and ultimatly did it to herself. Then it would be justified. This, the way it ends, just feels like a torture and that's not nearly as fun of a bad ending. Even just having her slowly lose herself with the new form would have atleast been better then what occurred.

That's all my thoughts. I don't want to discourage, I'm just trying to point out possible ideas in future endeavors to not make some of your audience at the end feel nearly as deflated emotionally. I would actually like to see something revolving around that doll at the start of the comic in the future. I'm big fan of doll and puppet TFs. XD
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2016   #8
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

For stories like this, I would've preferred the main heroine to be completely petite and flat to begin with. Morgan thinks herself as a tomboy, but it didn't appeal to me that way much since she already seemed to have a decent body to me. If she lacked anything, I guess she seemed a little shorter than her peers. Maybe she was implied to represent many of the girls nowadays who are fine the way they are but are overly sensitive about their looks and are greedy for a sexier body, but due to Morgan having a decent body to begin with, the process department felt a bit weak. I would count this as a decent BE/Bimbofication comic but not so much for the AP aspect.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^

Last edited by chriskim019; 10-20-2016 at 07:09 AM.
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age progression, bimbofication, breast expansion, mag