free hit counters
What is the wasted AP/AR which annoyed you the most? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-20-2017   #1
The AP Ninja
Process Master

What is the wasted AP/AR which annoyed you the most?

There is a tendency in this category to make a big chunk of the process either poof-like, offscreen or with a badly animated and blurry silhouette. So, the question is, which of these cases annoyed you the most due to the waste of an otherwise amazing process?
My picks are Natsumi from "Jungle de Ikou" and Maya's channeling in the entire Ace Attorney series.

Maya's AP was understood in the context of DS technical limitations, they always happened offscreen...but sadly, the anime decided to follow this tradition to save on animation. It was such a wasted chance, because the changes are just too drastic. I think that even most hentais STILL skip the physical transformation, it is indeed a nightmare.

Natsumi's case is even more unforgivable, because there is an actual transformation sequence where she dances and makes sexy moves and all that...but, right when the physical changes are about to star...POOF, they are skipped and the TF abruptly ends. Not even a minuscule clothes change. There is some process of her face during the opening though. As always, this tradition is followed by the doujins of this series...making it even more annoying.

Luckily, chriskim and I comissioned a pair of sequences involving said wasted sequences, so I guess that the issue of no process has been solved (Well, it was Pearl instead of Maya, but you get the picture)

Last edited by The AP Ninja; 12-20-2017 at 12:56 AM.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote