free hit counters
Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-10-2018   #37
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Thanks, it is something I enjoy as well.
Unread 06-01-2018   #38
a0040pc

The man formerly known as Yarin Tulolon had woken up that morning in a state of shock. However, he had abandoned that name when he had joined the Empire and now went by the simple codename TG-815. He had gone to bed early the previous day as he to start his shift at the crack of dawn.

Like every morning he began cleaning himself up and putting on his white Stormtrooper armour. He took great pride in ensuring that it was clean and up to Imperial standards. Although when wearing his armour, he looked exactly like his colleagues he felt like he was a step above them. In his mind he was a few short months away from a much-deserved promotion for both his skill and loyalty to the Empire.

Once he was ready he began his patrol around the Imperial Compound on the planet of Lothal and it eventually brought him to the AT-ATs. These vehicles were amongst the largest land vehicles in the Imperial army and would strike fear into those who found themselves on the wrong side of its blaster cannons. When a soldier was piloting one of these gigantic walking machines they felt like they were truly invincible.

There was something different about one particular AT-AT that morning. It functioned just as it did yesterday and if it was in the field of battle it would be a terror for the eye to see. But on it’s left side was something that hadn’t been there the previous day. In orange paint was the symbol of what looked to be a flying bird in a circular shape. Many would see it as a work of art but to Yarin and his superiors they saw it as a blatant slap to the face of Empire.

Within minutes his commanding officer named Gulot Rexium arrived on the scene with a couple of Stormtroopers alongside him. He had recently been promoted and so far, it had gone to his head. He didn’t waste an opportunity to remind those beneath him of the authority that had been granted to him. Yarin wanted nothing more than to knock him down a peg and bring him back to his senses.

For now, this wasn’t important as Gulot continued to look at the symbol that had been left on the side of the AT-AT and he seemed to be more irritated with each passing moment. He wanted nothing more than to capture the person responsible and have them paraded in front of Grand Moff Tarkin and made an example of. But since the culprit was not in sight his rage turned to Yarin who was also looking up at the symbol. His mind was trying to comprehend how it had gotten there.

“Disgraceful,” said Gulot with a very annoyed tone. “Who would dare try and humiliate the Empire in this manner?”

“Most likely Rebels sir,” replied Yarin. Even though he didn’t like Gulot he still remembered to call him sir. “There have been causing us some minor problems on the planet over the last few months.”

“I want them found and brought to me immediately.” He then looked at one of the other stormtroopers who stood close by. “Get that order out as soon as possible.” The stormtrooper complied and quickly moved away. Gulot looked up at the symbol again. “The Rebels must have used a ship in order to put that abomination on our walker.”

“I don’t think they did sir.” Gulot glared at Yarin as if he had just given him a personal insult. “If they had we would have heard them. Even the quietest of ships make enough noise for at least some of us to hear.”

“Then how did they get up there then? To our knowledge there are no sentient creatures on this planet capable of climbing up there.”

“They didn’t climb.” He then pointed down which got Gulot’s attention. As he looked down he could see an odd and large shape in the ground right next to the AT-AT. He believed that it was the shape of a small vehicle but if he didn’t know better he would think that it was a giant footprint. “Something reached it.”

“Are you insane, no sentient creature can reach that high. Even if there was we’d know if it was in the area.”

“That’s not what I can see sir. From where I’m looking at some point last night someone or something entered the compound undetected and painted that symbol on our walker without raising the alarm. Whatever it was it was tall enough to reach our walker without the aid of a vehicle or a jetpack and then left before anyone realised. And mistake me if I’m wrong but I swear I’ve seen that symbol before, I’m sure its of a rebel who has eluded us for some time.”

“Then I want him found immediately. We’ll find this rebel and make them pay for humiliating us!”

With that Gulot walked away so that he could relay the order to others while Yarin continued to look at both the symbol and the footprint. He had once caught a young woman wearing a coloured Madalorian armour a while back but she had escaped when he had given chase. The symbol he was looking at was the exact same that she had left behind. He could see that it was the same style that would be hard if not impossible for someone else to replicate.

As insane as he thought it was he knew that in the time that he had last seen her the rebel had somehow grown tall enough to be able to reach the AT-AT and paint the symbol on the side. He guessed that she must have been pretty close to match the height of the AT-AT in order to complete the task. All he could do now was wonder if his theory was true and if he it was he didn’t want to meet her in battle.
Attached Images
File Type: png at_at2_by_teaquill-dcd5see.png (519.2 KB, 123 views)
Unread 07-05-2018   #39
a0040pc

Ok so this one won't really have much of a story. Instead it will be a comical picture of a very tall Sabine Wren from Star Wars Rebels being confronted by a lone Imperial Stormtrooper. Of course she is much taller and more intimidating then he first realised. I do wonder what will happen to him. Hopefully she won't be too rough with him, but then again... she doesn't look very happy with him.

For you wrestling fans, see if you can notice a nod to a very popular wrestler.
Attached Images
File Type: png tall_sabine2_by_teaquill-dcg7t3b.png (1.87 MB, 100 views)
Unread 07-05-2018   #40
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

I smell what the Wren is cooking.
Unread 07-06-2018   #41
a0040pc

Close but not the wrestler in question
Unread 07-06-2018   #42
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
Close but not the wrestler in question
Oh hell yeah.
Unread 07-06-2018   #43
a0040pc

Yep you got it. Good old Steve Williams. Or as people know him better by... Stone Cold Steve Austin
Unread 08-02-2018   #44
a0040pc

The spy ran as fast as he could. He had been working for many months to infiltrate the Rebel Alliance and feed information back to the Galactic Empire. Everything had been working well for him until he was discovered after making a foolish mistake. This had caused him to flee from the Rebel base and make his way toward a ship that he had hidden out just beyond a wooded area.

His escape had been going fine until a particular Rebel decided to give chase. Normally he didn’t fear a single Rebel but this was different. The Rebel that was chasing him was a young woman who went by the name of Sabine Wren. He had been reading a few files about her and he had learned that she was born on the planet of Mandalore. She had been a seemingly normal looking person but that had changed in recent months.

During a particular mission she was exposed to an experimental Imperial substance. At first, she was normal but over time she grew taller and taller and taller. She was now taller than many ships that the Spy had seen and she was probably the tallest living creature that he had ever seen. She was definitely the tallest sentient being that he had ever met. What was most shocking was that she was still steadily growing and rather than simply being gigantic her body looked stretched. It was as if her body was trying to make itself as tall as possible.

The distance between the two had been some stretch but thanks to Sabine’s long legs she was able to make up the distance with some ease. The Spy thought that he was done for but he ran into a wooded area that allowed him some advantage. He saw the super tall Rebel stop just short as the trees were too close together for her to move through normally. He doubled his efforts in order to try and escape.

“You can’t escape from me Traitor,” said Sabine. Her voice was loud enough to be heard for some distance and it struck fear into the Spy. “I will catch you and then you’ll pay for your crimes.”

With that Sabine used her long arms and large hands to shift the trees and branches out of her way in order to continue the chase. The Spy ran and refused to look back but he could hear the giant woman getting closer and closer to him. The snapping of branches could be hear and the waning sound of the trees being moved was an indication of her approach. The loud thuds of her footsteps could also be heard clearly.

One thing that Sabine couldn’t do was see her large feet properly as the canopy of the trees blocked her view. Because of this she missed a low branch which she tripped over, the Spy could hear her sigh of surprise as the towering woman came down to the ground. She was so tall that it took several seconds for her to reach the ground from her initial fall. There was a fairly loud crashing sound as it happened, almost like a tree falling.

The Spy didn’t squander this golden opportunity as he reached his one-man ship and began to power it up. Just as he was about to lift off he saw Sabine come out of the trees and quickly make her way toward the ship. He pressed the button in order to begin to lift off. He saw her hand reach up toward the ship but her long fingers were just out of reach of him.

If Sabine had been just a couple of inches taller she would have been able to reach the ship. Instead she just watched it fly higher into the air, all she could do was glare at it as she watched it fly away from the planet and back to the safety of the Empire. Ever since she had begun growing she had felt like nothing could stop her. Now she could see that even with her extreme height she was still more than capable of experiencing failure.

https://www.deviantart.com/a0040pc/a...itor-757545526
Unread 09-03-2018   #45
a0040pc

After Sabine hit a growth spurt she has been having to adjust her clothing and armour to fit her growing and elongating body. She has mostly been successful but unfortunately her boots are a size or two too small for her very large feet. After a long day of trying to defeat the Empire, Sabine sat herself down and took off her left boot. Her foot was in agony and she knew that she couldn't wear these boots anymore. Making new ones that fitted her much larger feet was essentially as she didn't think that she could defeat the Empire while she was bare foot.

https://www.deviantart.com/a0040pc/a...Foot-762386910
Unread 09-03-2018   #46
somnium
Fetish Writer

I'm really enjoying this sequence. There isn't enough stretched-out giantess work, with the long limbs and neck. It's quite refreshing.
Unread 09-04-2018   #47
a0040pc

I know, it is hard to come by.
Unread 10-03-2018   #48
a0040pc

This is a new piece which for the first time in the Super Tall Sabine series is her meeting one of my OCs. Rather than meeting one of my GTS OCs instead she's meeting probably my cutest OC Remy Jr. the puppy of Chrissie the Last Giantess. It seems that the small golden retriever pup has gotten himself lost and somehow found himself in the Star Wars Universe (as one would) and has met Sabine Wren who is currently going through her own height problems. Her height and unusual appearance doesn't seem to have bothered him as he barked by her feet and drew her attention. Sabine was of course curious and picked up the small puppy who began to bark at her with some glee. She couldn't help but chuckle but she knew that she wasn't the giant woman that he was looking for. She was the exact same height as Chrissie until she suddenly sprouted another few inches. Remy Jr. didn't seem to mind this as he just barked again, even if he didn't find his beloved quickly at least he made a new friend.
Attached Images
File Type: png sabine_remyjr_by_teaquill-dcobsws.png (1.09 MB, 35 views)