free hit counters
Several ARs from anime and manga - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-14-2018   #1
azerty47-2

Several ARs from anime and manga

Yo guys, seeing meticulan23's post about Web Ghosts PiPoPa reminded me that I completely forgot to mention a bunch of ARs I found; I'm a member of both this site and the AR Archive, but while I try to post any ARs I find on both sites, I sometimes forget and only mention them on one... ^^" Anyway, I found a bunch of ARs of both genders from anime and manga:

-"A Chinese Ghost Story: the Tsui Hark Animation": In the climax of this animated film, the two heroes Ning (boy) and Shine (girl), as well as the villains White Cloud and Ten Miles and former villain Red Beard (all male), all reach and pass the Heavenly gates, turning into babies. The latter three lose their memories in the process and are reborn as babies, but the former two manage to avoid the memory-removing hammers and return to normal as they exit the gate; though only Ning's RN is shown. There's some suspense at the end since he and Shine were separated, but Shine did make it out OK and they happily reunite as the movie ends.

All of their ARs have process, but disappointingly, Ning and Shine's is far less detailed and a lot quicker. Only the other three guys' AR is detailed, but it makes up for it by being really good, and all five are left as adorable babies floating in and among their oversized clothes.

Ning and Shine's AR occurs at 1:11:45 (Though they may have started to shrink earlier, I can't tell), and the others' AR at 1:12:57:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOHifttd9BA

-"Gegege no Kitaro": Episode 65 (Of the fifth series, I believe) has a bird monster named Ubume as its villain. It swoops into a city, marking several houses where children live with a talon print, and when the night comes, the children turn into babies and are eaten and kidnapped by Ubume, being taken to a forest where they're kept safe and sleeping peacefully. When the monster is defeated, the kids are all returned to normal and go safely back home.

The episode being more about the sad story regarding Ubume than the AR, said ARs aren't shown a lot. Most of the kidnapped kids are ARed offscreen, with only one boy being actually seen ARed (albeit very quickly), ending up in oversized clothes. There is an aftermath scene with another boy later, and another when the other babies are shown (also in oversized clothes and including a girl, though it's harder to notice), but that's it.

And for those who care, the sad story about Ubume (As far as I understand) is that it's actually the spirit of a young woman who lost her own baby to cold and hunger. Unable to accept her child's death, she became a vengeful bird monster and started kidnapping children, I assume around the age her own child would have been. When the monster is defeated, it reverts into the woman's spirit and is reunited with her child's spirit, and the two fade away; I assume finally passing onto the afterlife peacefully.

The AR occurs at 6:33, and the aftermaths at 9:50 and 13:55:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5u4jdp

-"Linebarrels of Iron": Episode 23 has two of the protagonists' younger sisters kidnapped by the aliens invading Earth. They're lifted up a tractor beam, and rapidly regress into babies and an egg cell before being absorbed; something that happened to many other humans offscreen. Fortunately, when the day is saved in the following episode, they and the other absorbed humans are returned to normal (also offscreen as far as I know).

Despite being very quick, it's well animated as the girls spiral into babies before merging into a cell and continuing their ascent; no oversized clothes though. I do have to admit I hesitated talking about it; it is slightly dark since they regress to such a young state, and they're young to begin with (According to the Wikipedia page, they're supposed to be around 10-12, though I have my doubts since they look more like teenagers to me). Still, it is a well-done AR, and since it ends well, I figured I'd share.

The AR occurs at around 12:52, though the audio in the link isn't available due to copyright issues:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c8asuYMgxs

-3x3 Eyes: A series of chapters called "Legend of Maidens" focuses on a group of high school girls in a psychics club, and female protagonist Youko looking after them. The girls are convinced the end of the world is near, and thus try to summon a demon to make it their servant and protect the world from the apocalypse. The club leader attempts to sacrifice one of the other girls to make the summoning, but a demon appears before she can do so, and transforms her into a baby. After some more events happen, the demon is slain, returning the girl to normal offpanel; she is last seen trying in vain to explain to her parents that she was turned into a baby.

The AR is rather quick, but it does have process as you can see her shrink into her clothes, ending up as a baby on (And I do mean ON) her oversized clothes. A shame the OVAs never reached that point in the manga, I would have loved to see this bit animated!

The storyline starts in the first chapter of volume 20, but the AR occurs on page 11 of the third chapter:

http://mangafox.la/manga/3x3_eyes/v20/c003/11.html

-Hatsumei Princess: In chapter 13, the two teenage protagonists Hajime and Shizuka go on a date for the latter's birthday, but a series of mishaps leave the former dripping wet and very cold. They decide to go to a hotel room to let him rest for a while, but the fee for adults is too expensive, so Shizuka uses one of her inventions to age themselves down into kids so they can afford the room. Some more hijinks ensue, then they return to normal.

The AR is just one part of the chapter as opposed to the main focus, so it happens offscreen, but it is cute nonetheless and leaves them in oversized clothes.

-Time Cross 2: This pachislot machine features AR: Yamasa's characters include a professor and cute young girl named "Win-chan". The professor concocts a youth potion and walks to another room, and Win-chan inadvertently drinks it and turns into a baby. No process, obviously (I had no clue some pachislots even had scenarios in the first place), but we do get a visual of her in oversized clothes. It can be found on the official website; the leftmost button leads to the game's story:

http://www1.yamasa.co.jp/tmc2/

-Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan: In the third OVA, one of the segments is a weird series of events happening to the resident cute young female teacher. After she drinks a can of juice she bought, she finds herself regressing into a little girl roughly around her students' age (Though she confusingly keeps her big boobs), the scenery around her keeps changing, and she keeps witnessing weird shit happening around her. We find out at the end that it was just a nonsensical manga the main character was writing.

The AR is relatively quick, but it's cute and does have mild process, as we get to see her shrink into her clothes. Here's a link to the OVA, subtitled in French (The AR occurs at 25:36):

https://www.adkami.com/anime/881/3/1/2/1/

Sorry for the wall of text, but I thought it best to mention them all at once. My bad for forgetting to mention them here in the first place. ^^"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _Anim-A_Chinese_Ghost_Story_.jpg (229.4 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg _Anim-Gegege_no_Kitarou_.jpg (318.7 KB, 177 views)
File Type: gif _Anim-Gegege_no_Kitarou-gif_.gif (191.0 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg _Anim-Linebarrels_of_Iron_.jpg (130.3 KB, 173 views)
File Type: gif ezgif.com-optimize(1).gif (1.47 MB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg _Anim-3x3_Eyes_.jpg (404.0 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg _Anim-Hatsumei_Princess_.jpg (95.8 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg _Yamasa_Time_Cross_.jpg (50.2 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg _Anim-Yawaraka_Sangokushi_Tsukisase_.jpg (165.4 KB, 178 views)