free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 56 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-11-2011   #661
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile
 
50percentgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 527
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoverlord2008 View Post
Found the third one: http://miterew.net/movie/play/sm3313586

Animations a bit simple, though cute. Very short at ten minutes basically rushes through the story.
Simple is right. 2 growth scenes and both are too tame for my taste. I'll give credit for her leg sticking out, though.
__________________
50percentgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011   #662
BlazingBarrager
Oops...she did it again.
 
BlazingBarrager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: That little place in your head you don't know about.
Posts: 1,355
Re: Alice In Wonderland

You know someone here should make a note on how many adaptions of Alice in Wonderland have been created so far.
BlazingBarrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011   #663
Allogagan
Growth Fan
 
Allogagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Edgewood, MD
Posts: 363
Talking Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkoverlord2008 View Post
Found the third one: http://miterew.net/movie/play/sm3313586

Animations a bit simple, though cute. Very short at ten minutes basically rushes through the story.
The white rabbit house growth scene was most obviously inspired by Disney since Disney started the whole foot out of the house thing.

Good find, now if only we could figure how to rip off the site
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011   #664
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile
 
50percentgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 527
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allogagan View Post
...now if only we could figure how to rip off the site
I don't think it's worth it, Allo. Unless you're a AiW purist, the video wouldn't be worth a fap.
__________________
50percentgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011   #665
teknoman01
Process Fan
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 76
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Has anyone seen this version of Alice in Wonderland?

teknoman01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #666
Allogagan
Growth Fan
 
Allogagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Edgewood, MD
Posts: 363
Post Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknoman01 View Post
Has anyone seen this version of Alice in Wonderland?

That looks interesting , accourding to the site (the trailer is 3 years old) the movie is just under 1 hour long.

http://0-1-2.org/trailer/index.html

some other videos.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #667
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!
 
ProfessorMishap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I'm standing right behind you!!
Posts: 2,158
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
I don't think it's worth it, Allo. Unless you're a AiW purist, the video wouldn't be worth a fap.
Oh dear...
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #668
polo1000
Lurker
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 20
Re: Alice In Wonderland

I been trying to find this ver of alice for the longest time does anyone have it?
polo1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #669
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!
 
ProfessorMishap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I'm standing right behind you!!
Posts: 2,158
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allogagan View Post
That looks interesting , accourding to the site (the trailer is 3 years old) the movie is just under 1 hour long.

http://0-1-2.org/trailer/index.html

some other videos.
Indeed it does, though I think the growth happens at the climax. From what I can gather from the clips and trailer, it seems like she starts off being turned into a lego figure and grows from there (going back to normal of course). She progressively grows from being godzilla sized, till she's bigger than japan all together. The scene I keep going back to in the trailer shows her leg growing inside the mall (at least I think its a mall) and in a really big spurt. Looks neat.
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #670
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile
 
50percentgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 527
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
Indeed it does, though I think the growth happens at the climax. From what I can gather from the clips and trailer, it seems like she starts off being turned into a lego figure and grows from there (going back to normal of course). She progressively grows from being godzilla sized, till she's bigger than japan all together. The scene I keep going back to in the trailer shows her leg growing inside the mall (at least I think its a mall) and in a really big spurt. Looks neat.
THAT I'd like to see a clip of.
__________________
50percentgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #671
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile
 
50percentgrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 527
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07 View Post
Oh dear...
But don't feel discouraged. I was just saying, it's alright to download it for the fact it's an Alice flick, and you like Alice, but there's just other versions that outrank it.

Sorry for hurting your feelings.
__________________
50percentgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2011   #672
ProfessorMishap
Oh dear, not again!
 
ProfessorMishap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: I'm standing right behind you!!
Posts: 2,158
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
But don't feel discouraged. I was just saying, it's alright to download it for the fact it's an Alice flick, and you like Alice, but there's just other versions that outrank it.

Sorry for hurting your feelings.
No hurt feelings, just thrown off by your choice of words. Since Alice is you know... 8?
ProfessorMishap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.