free hit counters
Alice In Wonderland - Page 104 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-20-2016   #1237
panasonic
Leecher
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
That clarifies a few things. Regarding the "artificiality" effect upon Alice in her giantess form, there was another Alice film that gave the character similar treatment:

Also taking into account the food and drink (and pieces of mushroom) that Alice consumes to change sizes, it would also suggest that her resorting to indulge in said consumables would be a way of abandoning her sense of reality; and in effect, her acknowledgment that she's only flesh and blood and nothing more.

In a more gistful proposition, Alice is no better than a doll in Wonderland. No sense of reason or accountability, much like the dolls she may have been situated by her adult superiors to play with often. This is easily understood because basically she's still just a child, or a young woman with no grip on reality yet (depending on your point of view, perverse or otherwise).
Considering that some of those things she ate were labelled as DRINK ME and EAT ME Alice was following the rules which is actually bad since if someone put such a thing on rat poison, cyanide, or laxatives then opps.

She's going by a child's logic in a wonderful world that ends with a meeting with the Red Queen. Some say the tale is a metaphor for a girl reaching puberty and growing up. She's trying to follow the rules which are against what she would have to be following in the real waking world.

The mushroom didn't have that labeling, but she was instructed by an insect to eat it.
Granted that doesn't help things in terms of logic.





And like how some depict her leg going up through the chimney thus having her knee bend once again in some broken fashion, we still see how this leg treats her thigh. Her thigh can rest on the second floor but still be on the staircase as we see her knee bending to try and help her get leverage to pull the house apart. Clearly Wonderland construction is of the highest quality.





And where it says 63. Camera cut in the above picture^, her left leg must have either broke through the rabbit's room on the second floor and curled around in such a way that it snaked out of the window and crushed the fenced area.

I remember a Winnie the Pooh story that had Pooh bear stuck in Rabbit's house exit rabbit hole in such a way because he ate too much. I want an Alice that has to take an extended stay in the White Rabbit's place with him complaining and trying hare brained schemes to get the monster out.
panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2016   #1238
MacroAdam
Never stop growing
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 12
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by panasonic View Post
This was definitely my introduction to the size fetish business when I didn't know what size fetish was. I love when it's aged up to appropriate levels and more is added to it.
http://outgrabepinup.deviantart.com/...owns-548946994

http://outgrabepinup.deviantart.com/...ouse-549197593

Enjoy.
MacroAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2016   #1239
panasonic
Leecher
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Seemed a bit too similar and juvenile. Something like

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=6478

is what I'd go for. It's similar enough while still being distant and the ending line makes me sad the author fell of the face of the earth.

Thanks for the thought though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
What they should have done was never pan away from Alice's initial growth inside the second floor room to the White Rabbit, but instead continued to show her filling up the rest of the house from the inside. Not the outside as much until the very end of her growth spurt. And then to have slowed down the pace more, while never compromising how they portrayed Alice's anxiety.
I may be biased because I'd love more growth, but I just take it as a running gag that they had with the rabbit. He's going through this heartache all the way up to the Queen of Hearts and still not connecting the dots that this girl isn't his maid Mary Anne, that this monster taking over his house is the girl he's encountered at the tea party, and that the girl at the end is the same person from before. He's just as mad as the rest of Wonderland.

They do keep a good focus on Alice's state through the whole ordeal though.

There's the initial "I'm growing again," though Alice doesn't seem to make the connection that it's because she ate the cookie until she goes for the carrot garden.
Her pained expression when she's filling up the room.
How she struggles to try and lift the house off her, even her lip bite until she's curious about the rabbit coming back with the Dodo.
Her reaction to being burned alive is very mild though. She does have a distressed expression once she gets a hold of the carrot the rabbit won't let go of.
As an aside that whole "I'm sorry but I must eat something!" is just so thrilling to me. I'd love for an Alice-like story to have this mentality.
panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2016   #1240
Mr Wayne
The Man,the Myth,the Bat.
 
Mr Wayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Gotham
Posts: 738
Thumbs up Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by panasonic View Post
Seemed a bit too similar and juvenile. Something like

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ead.php?t=6478

is what I'd go for. It's similar enough while still being distant and the ending line makes me sad the author fell of the face of the earth.

Thanks for the thought though.



I may be biased because I'd love more growth, but I just take it as a running gag that they had with the rabbit. He's going through this heartache all the way up to the Queen of Hearts and still not connecting the dots that this girl isn't his maid Mary Anne, that this monster taking over his house is the girl he's encountered at the tea party, and that the girl at the end is the same person from before. He's just as mad as the rest of Wonderland.

They do keep a good focus on Alice's state through the whole ordeal though.

There's the initial "I'm growing again," though Alice doesn't seem to make the connection that it's because she ate the cookie until she goes for the carrot garden.
Her pained expression when she's filling up the room.
How she struggles to try and lift the house off her, even her lip bite until she's curious about the rabbit coming back with the Dodo.
Her reaction to being burned alive is very mild though. She does have a distressed expression once she gets a hold of the carrot the rabbit won't let go of.
As an aside that whole "I'm sorry but I must eat something!" is just so thrilling to me. I'd love for an Alice-like story to have this mentality.

Well said, and a nice read on an old story segment too.
__________________
The night is darkest just before the dawn...

kArMa
XD
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2016   #1241
Toonster
Leecher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
Re: Alice In Wonderland

I follow the Ace Attorney news like a mad man, and apparently there will be a small animated segment in one of the future cases of Ace Attorney 6.

Namely called Trucy in Gramaryeland. She's sporting an Alice dress in the previews below.
Here's to hoping we'll see some growth or at least some giantess in there. Ace attorney seems to lean more to the realism of things, but hopefully we'll get something out of this hehe.


http://m.imgur.com/ozMDTuw?r
Toonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2016   #1242
panasonic
Leecher
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
Well said, and a nice read on an old story segment too.
Thanks. I think they also did it to showcase what little development Alice had over the course of the adventure/dream.

She grows in the foyer with the doorknob and starts crying a sea of tears.

She grows in the rabbit's house and starts to take in the situation. Assessing it to the point where she makes the connection to the foodstuffs while still having that anxiety what with pulling on the house and forgetting she could reach around and just pick up the Dodo and White Rabbit.

She grows in the forest and is more concerned with her image in front of some random bird but at the same time worrying little about the lives of the birds' young resting on her head.

And finally she grows in the courtroom. Here she couldn't give a flip about Wonderland's rules, the Queen's authority, the fright she's giving the attendants, the lives of the pack of cards she just tosses around...and then she shrinks and goes back to meek Alice.
Just when she was finally starting to enjoy herself it all comes back to hit her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonster View Post
Namely called Trucy in Gramaryeland. She's sporting an Alice dress in the previews below.
Seems more like the thing will be a play on Wonderland's logic from the books dealing with things like the characters and the obligatory court room dealings with the Queen rather than the size antics.
panasonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2016   #1243
Zero
Leecher
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The World of Void
Posts: 7
Re: Alice In Wonderland

hello folks,

I found this stuff I hope will interest you!

https://it.pinterest.com/jcy2050/
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2016   #1244
Toonster
Leecher
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by panasonic View Post
Seems more like the thing will be a play on Wonderland's logic from the books dealing with things like the characters and the obligatory court room dealings with the Queen rather than the size antics.
It's definitely a magic show, but in the past games, we got to see a re-imagining of Athena as a pirate. While she was just singing the song in reality, the audience got to see this nice little re-imagining state. I'm not saying it's definitely going to happen but we may get the same treatment for Trucy's play/magic show. Hehe, it's a stretch but may be worth a glance when the game comes out. ; )
Toonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2016   #1245
Allogagan
Growth Fan
 
Allogagan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Edgewood, MD
Posts: 363
Thumbs up Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
hello folks,

I found this stuff I hope will interest you!

https://it.pinterest.com/jcy2050/
Some neat stuff.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2016   #1246
Yuki443
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Just a reminder, now that Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is out, this will be one of the stages. Though I'm currently unsure how deep into the main story quest it is before you reach it since you jump back and forth between worlds.
https://youtu.be/bipBQUDCwCc?t=8m40s
Yuki443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2016   #1247
Twilight_Roxas
Frequent Poster
 
Twilight_Roxas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 444
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Most likely it would be during the Gummi Block quests. IMO
Twilight_Roxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2016   #1248
Reebok
Sayer Raider
 
Reebok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 151
Re: Alice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post
hello folks,

I found this stuff I hope will interest you!

https://it.pinterest.com/jcy2050/
Could anyone download these images and upload them here? Just to save everyone some time making an account to watch them without that "Log in to watch our stuff" screen
Reebok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.