free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 216 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-05-2017   #2581
kekmaster
Lurker

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Looking for a few mermaid tf things. I posted these on reddit a while back and didn't get much.

1. A line art on deviantart(?) (done in pencil iirc), that had a naked woman screaming as she turned into a mermaid. I can't exactly remember the details of what kind, but the transformation had not yet finished. She was on her knees and had a pretty horrified expression on her face as most of her legs had already become tail fin.

There was a story with the piece as well. She had been on vacation, and contracted a disease that turns people into mermaids (Or fish...can't quite remember). However, she didn't know this until she started transforming, and she dropped to the floor, gasping for air as the changes continued. One notable thing about this piece was that even though her feet had fully transformed, she still had "knees" to kneel on.

2. A deviantart story - a girl has some sort of jewelry (a necklace, maybe?) that turned her into a mermaid while she is talking to some boy she knows from school on the beach. When the tf finishes she asks him to put her on a rock. Throughout the story she goes through various mood swings about her tf and it is clear she has very mixed feelings about it (happy to sad, etc). She ends up living in the boy's aquarium (his dad owns one I think).

This was a 2 part story. There was a scene at the end of part 2 where the boy is watching her swim in the aquarium, and her mood swings to anger as she says "I'm not just a fish freak, you know!" (Or something along the lines of that). I also remember that the beginning of part 2 started with something along the lines of "Time was cruel to the two teenagers".

I have confirmed that this one does exist, as I found someone else who was looking for it and they claim that the author deleted it. We're not sure who the author was.
kekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #2582
Zachattack94
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrome64 View Post
Check the artist's Tumblr. Some of what you are looking for might be there: https://bqnk.tumblr.com/archive
I have checked that out before and it has more of the drawn art than the photomorphs. Thanks anyway though.
Zachattack94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #2583
elrey
Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBJROOoxVQ does anybody know where this came from?
Unread 08-06-2017   #2584
bro4man
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBJROOoxVQ does anybody know where this came from?
It an wild guess but the art style look like 2000's scooby doo's shows like mystery incorporated or one of the movies?
bro4man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #2585
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elrey View Post
After some serious searching, It appears to be from 'Big Top Scooby-Doo!' a direct to DVD film from 2012. Since it is Scooby-Doo, this means that the werewolf is just a man in a costume and has no relation to female transformation.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #2586
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallyawesome View Post
After some serious searching, It appears to be from 'Big Top Scooby-Doo!' a direct to DVD film from 2012. Since it is Scooby-Doo, this means that the werewolf is just a man in a costume and has no relation to female transformation.
There have been female transformation in Scooby-Doo before, both in some of the series' and films. Kind of silly to dismiss the franchise outright as never containing female TF when there's stuff like;

So, entirely possible for a Scooby movie to have TFs as it's happened a number of times already.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2017   #2587
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
There have been female transformation in Scooby-Doo before, both in some of the series' and films. Kind of silly to dismiss the franchise outright as never containing female TF when there's stuff like;

So, entirely possible for a Scooby movie to have TFs as it's happened a number of times already.
You are correct that Scooby-Doo has had some examples of female TF in them in the past and they were excellent. The reason I was quick to dismiss this Werewolf as not being one of them was that I checked. I read the film's outline on wikipedia and found it to have no actual TF's in there whatsoever. Also if a new movie did feature any such female TF it would have created a buzz on this forum like "Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King" did.

More often than not, A Scooby-Doo villain is going to just be a man/woman in a costume and not something magical. Especially in a Direct to DVD movie. I'm actually surprised that there aren't more Scooby-Doo movies where the monster is real.

I probably should have worded it differently, I was definitely not trying to be dismissive of Scooby-Doo's rich TF history.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2017   #2588
Olivercompton97
Lurker

Hey
Do any of you now what this is from

https://youtu.be/rk6LQJdViTE
Olivercompton97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2017   #2589
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Looks like Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Also I hate when youtube comments are turned off for no discernible reason.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2017   #2590
azerty47-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenYun View Post
Looks like Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Also I hate when youtube comments are turned off for no discernible reason.
I believe there actually is a reason: the idea is that without comments, Youtube's bots can't find those videos as easily, so they stay up longer. IIRC, the uploader mentioned it on his thread in Metamorphose.org, after another user asked him. It's annoying, but it's IMO better than to have his entire channel taken down. ^^"
Unread 08-08-2017   #2591
Sickboy
Lurker

TF Woman as Cat Anthro 52 - Its Always Sunny Philadelphia, S11E07

And yes, people would ask in the comments, from where the clip is, others would give the answer, and in that moment, the paid copyright trolls from the movie industry can find the video and take it down. Or the whole channel.
Sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2017   #2592
Olivercompton97
Lurker

That dosnt work I click on download and it says can't download this page dosnt exist
Olivercompton97 is offline   Reply With Quote