free hit counters
Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2) - Page 26 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-04-2010   #301
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)

Update on commissions:

I have completely removed the possibility of commissioning sequences at the current time. I've updated my post from before with all the rules and whatnot to reflect this. In it's place is three sketches for the same price (12.50). Can't be a sequence though, singles only. You can get a before and after, or maybe just a continuation of a previous sketch, but no full out sequences are allowed any more. I though they would be easier to get done, much in the same way they have been with other stuff I've done, but they aren't. The problem of keeping quality takes a simple task and makes it almost insurmountable to me, even just the first step.

On to some somewhat better news, I've been considering adding simple Breast (and maybe Belly) expansion Anims to the commissionables list. The kind of stuff you see here. I'm not sure on prices or anything like that with that kind of thing though, so I'll need some input on it from people. ^^; They have to be drawn in a smaller size, can't be saved at larger sizes and can't run on too long, so it would be an entirely different thing from what I've been doing right now.

The other thing I've been thinking of is maybe adding the possibility of "Lightning Rounds" to the list of commissionables as well. As in, people could pool their money and buy a game and then I would run it like I normally would, everything else would work as normal. Normal for a Lightning Round that is. ^^; It would be six sketches (contestants image, rounds 1 through 4, prize pic) with five characters in each one, the rule of only being able to use characters that I've drawn before still in effect and they wouldn't be cleaned up like I do with other commission sketches (not as much). In turn it would be cheap, at least on a per person basis. But that assumes five people can all agree to pitch in at the same time instead of one person just buying an entire lightning round for themselves... for... some reason?

Sorry, no sketches for tonight, just words. PLEASE read it all and give me your opinions on it. If I don't get any, then I can't do anything. ^^;
Unread 02-05-2010   #302
Ran
Unstealthy Lurker

Whatever works, really. The gif thing is a good idea. The lighting round idea is really tempting, but I currently have no money and relies on people being capable of such co-operation.
Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2010   #303
LOD
Tieing a Knot Or two

I love your Lightning rounds, but that seems like it would be too expensive to run while the people involved might not get processes they care for. (Like the time I was in it and my character was ARed. She was cute, but AR creeps me out.....)

As for the Gifs, that sounds like a fun idea ^^

Claire's Project

Last edited by LOD; 02-05-2010 at 03:41 PM.
LOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2010   #304
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

If you think I haven't drawn anything in a while, you need to start looking closer at the sub forums.

...and now an actual new sketch for the thread. Wanted to try an idea out...

It was bad enough some woman came out of no where and turned him into the woman in his BE sketch, but he hadn't finished the face yet! Now his face was emotionless and his eyes were completely blank, devoid of detail. He looked like a mindless sexpot! "Please...", he said in a monotone emotionless yet sexy female voice, "...I can't stay like this. At least let me finish the image first so I'm not stuck this way..."

The woman smiled evilly, "Oh, your right. I should have given you more time to finish your image. Here, let me finish what you were going to do before I go.", and with a wave of her hand, she disappeared... and his new breasts started to swell to even larger proportions!

"Ahhh... no....", he said panting, his face and eyes still blank and his voice still in a monotone, "...that's... not what I meant... ahhh..."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DrawingABlankPR.jpg (102.9 KB, 65 views)
Unread 02-27-2010   #305
Ran
Unstealthy Lurker

I like it! Particularly the shape of the eyes. And the freckles.

As for the other stuff, I caught up on it on DA, with exceptions of the commissions. You didn't mention the Ex in the note on your shorthand, though as with the rest of it, it's fairly self explanatory...
Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2010   #306
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Very interesting with the "Blank Face" one. And yeah, I've been keeping up with your other stuff (most of it, anyways- you'll pretty much never see me around the shrinking forum and that's thet. ^^; ) and it's great as always.

Still, it's nice to just have a thread that's all test all the time.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2010   #307
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

I draweded stuff over here. It's kind of a trade with MDetector5.
Unread 03-04-2010   #308
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Nice! Awesomely done, Test.

Where's MDetecor's half?
Unread 03-04-2010   #309
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

It's on his FA account, a journal post: http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/1238707/
Unread 03-08-2010   #310
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

I recently had test-0 commission for me a TF of Aki Hinata from Sgt. Frog into a naked, slimy frog. Here is the link in question: http://tsuyoshi-kun.deviantart.com/a...sion-156635130

For those without deviantART access, there's a smaller version of the pic below. A bigger version is on my dA account.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AkiFrogTFPR.jpg (162.5 KB, 78 views)
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2010   #311
Styerion
Happiness in detachment

Oooooo, frog woman.
Styerion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2010   #312
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

There's something about a super-long tongue that's just *so* sexy.

Excelent work, Test. ^_^V