free hit counters
Transformation sequence - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-18-2020   #1
Nightstar76
TGFan

Transformation sequence

I wrote this for a story I'm not sure is going to get finished, and figured I may as well share it here:

Galahad, stripped to his breeches, found the water warmer than he had anticipated. He stepped deeper into it, letting it cover him from neck to feet. It seemed to pulse around him, caressing his body in ways that it had never been touched before.
The Lady laughed again. “You will wish you had stripped naked before long. Your shape shall be quite different.” But before he could speak, she began to sing. The wordless song flowed through his ears and down his spine, setting his nerves on fire.
What was stranger was that without meaning to, he began to sing the same song. He had never been much of a singer, but his voice seemed no longer his own. It was a simple song, one of an endless array of notes, pitched above his own. But miraculously his voice seemed to reach the tones needed. Each breath he took, his voice rose and rose, half-undoing the work that had been done by his coming of age. Galahad sang, now, with a clear crystal voice that belonged more to a young woman than the man he was. He choked on a note and reached up to touch his neck, finding his Adam’s Apple gone, the throat smooth and soft. “Is that…that is my voice?” The beauty of it sent shivers down his spine.
The Lady laughed again. “Are you surprised? A lovely maiden must have a lovely voice, and you shall be a very lovely maiden indeed.” She reached forward, through the water, and brushed her fingers over his nipples. They responded by puckering, slightly, and the knight let out a soft gasp in his new voice.
“What is…” He looked down. The water was crystal clear and he saw clearly that his body had changed. His nipples stood erect, bright pink, standing out from his still masculine chest. Galahad had never seen a woman’s bust before, but he knew instinctively that this was the beginning of his own woman’s breasts He reached up to touch them, and they tightened still more, drawing his flesh into their mass until they stood like the towers erected by a conquering army, which in a way they were.
The Lady was delighted by this, and her hands roamed his body more. “Your change has begun.” She whispered. “Is it not pleasurable?” Before he could answer, she reached his large nipples and twisted them.
Lightning shot through Galahad’s veins, and a girlish moan left thickening lips. He felt his shoulders tense, and then relax. As they relaxed they began to shrink inwards. His shoulders were so broad that there was a great deal to shrink in, but slowly and surely his arms were drawn back into his body. The feeling was incredible, especially when he realized that his shrinking shoulders were causing his chest to blossom. “Ahhh…” He couldn’t help but let out a long, slow moan as his shrinking hands reached up to caress the budding breasts. The pleasure washed away any other thoughts. He could do nothing but float in the water, feminine joy flowing through his veins. As his breasts reached their final growth and his once proud shoulders reached their slender nadir, he dropped his feminine hands to his stomach. His waist had also grown slender, a flat plain rising towards the hills that were his breasts. Galahad, a man who had never seen a woman, was experiencing all the joys of flourishing femininity.
His hips were next, he knew. And his hands went to his breeches. What did it matter whether he was naked before the Lady? She was the cause of his glorious transformation. He undid the knot of his breeches and kicked them off into the lake. Just in time, as his hips began to spread like an eagle’s wings taking flight. His thighs also reshaped themselves, filling with fat and lengthening to his new height. But it was his ass that changed the most, growing round and prominent, soft and full. Galahad ran his transformed hands over the curve of his derriere and gasped at both the smooth sensation and the perfection of it.
That left but one remnant of Galahad’s life as a man, and it stood as hard as it ever had been, upright from his groin. The former knight wondered at it and wondered what would become of it. He reached out with a soft, delicate hand and stroked his cock for the last time. Almost immediately it shuddered and shivered. The feminizing energy hit it from all sides at the same time. Before Galahad’s eyes, and beneath his hand, his manhood shrank away. In less than three minutes the maiden gained ultimate victory over the knight, having reshaped his body to perfect feminine curves. Her hand lightly touched the new lips of her womanhood.
The sensations were so strange that she recoiled at once in surprise. She threw her head back, and became aware that her hair had grown out as it fell to her ass. Her body was filled with sensations. She was aware of the movement of the water against her soft flesh. When she surfaced, she felt the wind as if for the first time. She felt her breasts rise and fall with each breath; felt the nipples harden at the chill in the night air. “I…” She began, hearing her new voice and shivering again at the feeling of it. “I’m a woman…” She ran her hands down the length of her gloriously transformed body.
Nightstar76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2020   #2
transformative
skrew ball

Re: Transformation sequence

Nice use of details. Been seeing a lot of stories use either the bare minimum that basically get copy and pasted across all their works or overload them with so much it becomes almost comical. Yours finds a nice balance to have a well defined scene that still moves along nicely. Hope your story works out for you. Even if it doesn't, thanks for sharing.

(Also sorry for the week long comment time. I hope this doesn't count as necro. I haven't been checking in here as frequently as I used to and like to make a point of tanking artists and calling out good work when I see it.)
Unread 07-10-2020   #3
tgfreak123
a storeroom

Re: Transformation sequence

This is why I come visit here every once in a while, to see if theres some real quality writing and tg process for me to catch, something thats somewhat rare in DA or FM