free hit counters
New studio doing growth clips - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-04-2021   #25
Lecher
Process Master

Re: New studio doing growth clips

For me as long as they still grow out of footwear in a convincing way I'm happy. If you're doing that twice, then I'm twice as happy

But to answer your question -and this is one man's opinion- I think stopping before totally being naked in the first one is a nice way to build suspense for the second one.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2021   #26
DestructionDamsels
"Growing" Content Produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by growthfilic10 View Post
I mean, if you do it realistic, if someone grows until 8 feet tall, all her clothes will be ripped, so there you go, I prefer them to be naked when she's as tall as the whole room, but read all the suggestions here, this was my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
You're essentially asking "do you want ONE scene where a growing giantess ends up naked by busting out of all of her clothes, or TWO?"

I know which one my answer is.
That seems to be two votes for "naked in both parts", lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
For me as long as they still grow out of footwear in a convincing way I'm happy. If you're doing that twice, then I'm twice as happy

But to answer your question -and this is one man's opinion- I think stopping before totally being naked in the first one is a nice way to build suspense for the second one.
That was my thinking as well... I feel like if you already see them naked before the finale, it takes away from the ending. I still need to write the scene out either way, but I've been waffling back and forth between the two scenarios for the first growth in the scene, lol. I'm hoping to shoot the scene in question this month, but I'm getting writer's block on that part. Also, the character is wearing boots in at least one part, so that'll be interesting to attempt to destroy, LOL!
DestructionDamsels is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2021   #27
Theman212
Leecher

I agree with Lecher. I like the building of suspense and not having the character bust completely out of their clothes until the second growth scene. For the first growth scene the clothes can be on the verge of busting off and the character starts shrinks back down just before they begin to pop.

That’s just my two-cent, I like a little bit of teasing in my growth scenarios.
Theman212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2021   #28
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman212 View Post
I agree with Lecher. I like the building of suspense and not having the character bust completely out of their clothes until the second growth scene. For the first growth scene the clothes can be on the verge of busting off and the character starts shrinks back down just before they begin to pop.

That’s just my two-cent, I like a little bit of teasing in my growth scenarios.
So we're at 2 for "tease first, naked later" and 2 for "naked twice", lol. If I go the "tease first" route, I may write it like she's panicking to have a reverse formula made for her while she's growing, and takes the second formula right before she can burst out of the bra and panties. So, the idea in the second part of the clip, "several hours later", is she tries to light a flare to signal a helicopter, but it doesn't go off, so she intentionally grows MUCH more to get the helicopter's attention... so yeah, no clothes surviving that time, lol.
Unread 01-04-2021   #29
Lecher
Process Master

Boots! I love your ambition
Unread 01-04-2021   #30
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
Boots! I love your ambition
That's one word for it, lol. Fingers crossed!
Unread 01-04-2021   #31
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Nylons, tights, sock with some shoe and if possible boot bursting would be great.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2021   #32
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus knight View Post
Nylons, tights, sock with some shoe and if possible boot bursting would be great.
So, as the character in this scene will probably be more in a "tactical style" outfit (it'll make sense when you see the context of the scene, lol), nylons and tights might not be a thing, but I don't see why we can't try socks with the boots
Unread 01-05-2021   #33
gokutothez
Frequent Poster

Slippers would be cool but perhaps for another clip.
gokutothez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2021   #34
DestructionDamsels

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokutothez View Post
Slippers would be cool but perhaps for another clip.
Certainly not against that for future scenes! I'll definitely be trying a ton of stuff this year if all goes well. I confirmed two more scenes with a new model today, and she's got that "hot nerd" vibe that'll help with the scene ideas her and I have
Unread 01-05-2021   #35
Lecher
Process Master

I'm sorry I shouldn't have started the "request" chain. These threads tend to then devolve into every spouting out their personal preferences, which can sometimes be contradictory. For example, I find socks to be...idk, anticlimactic. Would prefer to have unrealistic "bare with boots". But that's just me!
Unread 01-05-2021   #36
Roy
Constructive Posterererer

I would like to third the "first stage growth not full nudity, second stage all is revealed". Perhaps the clothes would be very tight (wear progressively smaller sized clothes?) or hanging on by threads. /shrug

Without posting separately in your official BE thread, I just want to say that I am pleased to hear that you're not doing the whole blow up balloon under shirt thing. I'm sure it's very popular, it's just not a personal preference of BE style. Looking forward to the next clip(s) and Happy New Year to all.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote