free hit counters
TF Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 24 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2007   #277
TFlover

I registered to this site, but I don't know how the site works. could someone post these images on the site?
Unread 11-02-2007   #278
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

I'm guessing that while logged in you still get "not allowed to view this content."

Control Panel in the upper right
On the left, Account Settings. Make sure your birthday is configured as over 18 years ago.
The mature content option may or may not appear until you're configured old enough. If it's not there, save settings above first, if it is, good. Make sure to enter your password at the bottom before clicking save.
Set view mature content to Yes. Enter password at bottom, save.

All images should now be viewable. If they're not, hold Ctrl on your keyboard while clicking Reload to refresh the cached version of the page, and it should load, so long as you now have mature content enabled.

It's not that I don't like you. I'm just direct.
PrBlahBlahtson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2007   #279
TFlover

thanks man. i o u 1
Unread 11-06-2007   #280
Chaos Lord
Lurker

Hey, thanks for replying. Unfortunantly, I can't register to the site so that I can see the images. It may just be me, but it keeps saying that registration is temporarily disabled.
Chaos Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2007   #281
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

They're having trouble with trolls. Registration will re-open when it re-opens. They're also having trouble with the database server taking a dump five hours ago, so the site is pretty much down right now.

Unread 11-07-2007   #282
AcidMonkey

About a year ago or longer, a short manga was posted called Tokyo Underground or Tokyo Reqiuem or something along those lines (I think). Sutibaru may have posted it, but I can't find it in the archives here, and all the images that old are deleted anyway.
It involved a tied up woman, some guy puts a finger into the back of her neck, and she starts TF'ing into a tigress.
Can anyone tell me the actual manga name, or even go as far as to have a link for download?
Unread 11-11-2007   #283
majesty
Frequent Poster

on the old cross genetics website there was a sequence there of a girl turning into a cowtaur with a story line.I tried to use webarchive to see it again but it doesn't show up.if anyone still has the photos or even a link to where the etire thing is sotred at that would be most helpful.
majesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2007   #284
Samoth
Process Fan

Can anyone please tell me where to find the rest of the two sequences these two come from? Judging from the style, I'd say they're by Drake Fenwick.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tube01.JPG (22.6 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg vial01.JPG (22.5 KB, 282 views)
Samoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2007   #285
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoth View Post
Can anyone please tell me where to find the rest of the two sequences these two come from? Judging from the style, I'd say they're by Drake Fenwick.
His Furaffinity account. Lemme get you that user name, 1 sec.

-edit-
Oh, imagine that. It's drakefenwick.

Unread 11-16-2007   #286
Summit
Supreme King of Lurking

Ugh, I apologize for requesting while having contributed like, nothing, but I have seriously been looking for this one clip for like 5 or 6 years now, and this is probably the best place I can think of to ask.

The Pluto Gets the Paper short titled (as far as I know) UFO. It was aired on the House of Mouse. From what I can find, it was in Season 3, Episode 4, House Ghosts. Apparently it was episode 25 or something in Germany, this is all just information I've stumbled across while looking for it.

There are no torrents up for the show that I can find, and if anyone can even so much as point me to some sights to aid in my search I would really appreciate it.

I know that it kind of goes against the general policy of the board on the issue of the victims or what have you of the TF, but like I said, I'm kind of feeling hopeless looking for it anymore and this is the first place I would think to ask this sort of thing.
Summit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2007   #287
PrBlahBlahtson
is not a mod.

Can you describe what it has to do with TF?

Unread 11-21-2007   #288
Summit
Supreme King of Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrBlahBlahtson View Post
Can you describe what it has to do with TF?
Oh, sorry. I probably should have mentioned that *laughs*

It just involved pluto being kidnapped by aliens and like, experimented on. At one point he was TFd into a bunch of different things, ending with a huge dragon thing if I remember correctly.

Like I said, it doesn't really go along with the main themes of this forum but..I really can't think of anywhere else to ask about it :/
Summit is offline   Reply With Quote