free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 39 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-05-2010   #457
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb9 View Post

mgq.lefora.com

Go and register and start posting shit. Let's not clutter it with too many topics so hopefully we can have some organization like, one post for the Tower, one post for the first part, catgirl town, etc...
Ok, I'll go create a idea archive which will keep track of all the stuff thus far.

However, I think we should keep bumping this thread with updates and the like just so we can keep a wider audience aware of what's going on, probably should make a post on the yahoo group and the evil conversion thread too. Promotions!
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2010   #458
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Ok, updated the forum with an idea archive, that took a good part of the day, most of it spent reading post.

However, I did manage to get some more playtime in.

Got all the bad answers, very well done Rico ^__^ I think I have three endings left, mostly good answers, mostly bad answers, and mostly submissive answers.

Oh, and the crypt was in this update, I just didn't know were it was(got to the beach, seemed incomplete, and left the way I came, then I decided to load another save file and found out where it was). I just loved that part in the beginning, simply brilliant Rico! Then the actual dungeon came and I was thrown for a (pleasant) loop =) Very clever with the mechanics on this one. As for the endings, well I suppose I should put them in white text or something, heh.
vvvvv
The first ending with a spider girl left me going "... awwww" but I could see something fun to do with it if you want. Make it more focused on cocooning and Jessica's slowly fading consciousness, maybe throwing in a line about the spider girl keeping her as a treat. Now the second ending with the trap door and duo of spider girl, that was ridiculously hot, I mean it, just wow... A very huge turn on ^__^ Now the 3rd ending were it gave you the option to resist or just let her bite you, nice touch, I liked it, but then being thrown into a giant web with no explanation, that could use a little work, maybe throwing in a few spider girls(maybe even your former party members) and have Jessica toss and turn in the web begging to be fed on by her comrades =) Now, that boss fight was pretty awesome, I like the 3 choices when you lose, makes you want to do it over and over again =) But yeah, it's pretty challenging, something that would definitely take a few tries and a little luck to beat. The only real reason I beat it is because of a glitch were my CC got maxed by the venom shots but I didn't get a game over. Also, the spider was leaving her web and walking down the tight path that I needed to go down so that kinda evened the challenge level =) I was a little sad to find out the vampiress was a illusion, but there's still gonna be one later down the road, right?
^^^^
But yeah, needs some fixing up, but really, freaking hot stuff man. Though there does need to be a inn or hot spring in between the crypt and the tower, my CC was 75 the whole way through... maybe a small port town, with a hot spring. And from what I understand there's gonna be sea path too, I'd love to brainstorm that with you, I see much potential with sirens and the like =)
Unread 04-28-2010   #459
Khaaan
Star Trek Reference

Is this still alive? 'cuz it looks interesting...
Khaaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010   #460
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Yep, we've just relocated over to the forum that is up a few post. Currently in the planning stages for the next release. Which reminds me, I need to try to put up some new monster girl ideas today over there.
Unread 04-28-2010   #461
Khaaan
Star Trek Reference

Yeah, I was just wondering 'cuz the forum looks like it hasn't been posted in in a few weeks, so.
Khaaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2017   #462
mechaghost2003
Process Fan

is the project still going?
Unread 03-27-2017   #463
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechaghost2003 View Post
is the project still going?
Let's see... a dead post from seven years ago, and I assume that there isn't news outside in Internet. What do you think? Or even better, how the heck you did manage to reach this thread?
Maybe someone would answer you, or not, but I guess you have the most probable answer, right?
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2017   #464
Xanderfox
Process Master

he doesn't know he's dead
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2017   #465
Sieg121
Leecher

Does anyone still actually have a copy of this?
Sieg121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2019   #466
Mazoku
Process Master

Is this game still available anywhere?
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote