free hit counters
New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-11-2018   #13
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Re: New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuschelWolf View Post
This was way better than I expected. Absolutely worth the money! And yes tailboy, there is a tail growth scene.
darn and you have to pay for it too X(
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2018   #14
jellox_2000
TF + BE = bread & butter

If enough people buy it. It increases the chances of more content like this. So yeah sorry you pay people for content and it increases the content. The system works. IMO the price for a quality work for this is more then fair. Also a word in general to any it might concern. I roam the usual shady sharing forums (this is not one of them) and make sure content like this isn't being mass distributed for free.

P.S. Not meaning to sound like I am scolding anyone in particular. I am nice guy really.
jellox_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2018   #15
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellox_2000 View Post
If enough people buy it. It increases the chances of more content like this. So yeah sorry you pay people for content and it increases the content. The system works. IMO the price for a quality work for this is more then fair. Also a word in general to any it might concern. I roam the usual shady sharing forums (this is not one of them) and make sure content like this isn't being mass distributed for free.

P.S. Not meaning to sound like I am scolding anyone in particular. I am nice guy really.
No, you're right. We shouldn't expect everything for free. And some things are worth paying for.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2018   #16
Kapronsis
Leecher

I don't usually go for pay stuff since I'm on a tight budget, but I made an exception here out of curiosity. Would've loved it if the head/face transformation at the end had a bit more detail, like the hand to paw scene, but other than that it was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Thank you and enjoy my money. xD
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2018   #17
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

i understand the money thing but i can watch a 2 hour+ movie for 8 bucks and get more out of it. but here you get only 1 min. :/
Unread 03-12-2018   #18
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
i understand the money thing but i can watch a 2 hour+ movie for 8 bucks and get more out of it. but here you get only 1 min. :/
Yeah, but you can't watch that same movie infinite times for the price of a movie ticket... or fap in the theater to the tail growth scenes that movie doesn't have.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2018   #19
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Yeah, but you can't watch that same movie infinite times for the price of a movie ticket... or fap in the theater to the tail growth scenes that movie doesn't have.
butchu can pay 10 moolah for an old dvd full of tf and get more of it, rite? lol
Unread 03-13-2018   #20
Lecher
Process Master

This is way too small of a community to complain about things costing money. Pirating is the reason growthdreams is on some dumb pre-order system now. People work to make this stuff and they should be paid fairly.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #21
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
butchu can pay 10 moolah for an old dvd full of tf and get more of it, rite? lol
I mean, to a certain extent...you're actually right. While I'm sure the TF video in question is as good as everyone says, the price point was one of the two factors in me deciding to pass on it. You can absolutely buy a copy of a feature length film with tf content in it for just as much money, if maybe an extra $1-$1.25 more. For example, I've bought movies like Spring and Crying Wolf for $10 a piece in the past two years or so. Even a classic movie like Cat People is only $10 for a DVD. That's not even factoring VOD platforms which can be cheaper, and still provide virtually unlimited access.

I personally won't fault you, or anyone else for being put off by the price point. However, had you made only that point originally, instead of blindly complaining about having to pay in general, you likely wouldn't have gotten called out like you did above.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #22
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Quote:
Not tail growth, that's super rare, there's maybe 3 DVDs in the whole world with that on them.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #23
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I mean, to a certain extent...you're actually right. While I'm sure the TF video in question is as good as everyone says, the price point was one of the two factors in me deciding to pass on it. You can absolutely buy a copy of a feature length film with tf content in it for just as much money, if maybe an extra $1-$1.25 more. For example, I've bought movies like Spring and Crying Wolf for $10 a piece in the past two years or so. Even a classic movie like Cat People is only $10 for a DVD. That's not even factoring VOD platforms which can be cheaper, and still provide virtually unlimited access.

I personally won't fault you, or anyone else for being put off by the price point. However, had you made only that point originally, instead of blindly complaining about having to pay in general, you likely wouldn't have gotten called out like you did above.
You can't really compare a movie, a project intended for mass consumption, with a niche product like a TF scene funded by a single person. The consumer base is smaller, the product is much more specialized and the cost of its production was likely no joke to FMM. You don't really get scenes like this in movies, either, where TFs are displayed in an ideal fashion and full of detail.

What I'm saying is, for a specialized product like this, only costing about what it would cost me to buy lunch is not a bad deal. I understand the price point turning you off and I respect it, but the comparison being made here isn't very apt.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #24
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursebearer View Post
You can't really compare a movie, a project intended for mass consumption, with a niche product like a TF scene funded by a single person. The consumer base is smaller, the product is much more specialized and the cost of its production was likely no joke to FMM. You don't really get scenes like this in movies, either, where TFs are displayed in an ideal fashion and full of detail.

What I'm saying is, for a specialized product like this, only costing about what it would cost me to buy lunch is not a bad deal. I understand the price point turning you off and I respect it, but the comparison being made here isn't very apt.
You can definitely compare the two, because it still comes down to utility, or "bang for your buck". The original point that I agreed with was that I would rather pay that money for a movie I know has a great live action TF scene than a one minute TF animation. Especially if I get the additional utility of enjoying the entirety of the movie as I do with some of the movies I listed above, among others.

Now, to your point, if I'm going into it blind, and don't know if the TF content in the movie is good or bad, I may lean towards the animation, that I know is catered to my tastes. With that said, while $9 doesn't put me out very much, I truly do not value a one minute video of almost any kind that high.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote