free hit counters
New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-13-2018   #25
trc071880
Frequent Poster

Re: New Female Werewolf Transformation Animation preview

First off I wanna say thank you so much for everybody
Who has bought it! I hope you enjoyed it. If you chose to pass
On price point that's cool I completely understand. Unfortunately I had
No choice on the price as given how much it cost.
trc071880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #26
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
You can definitely compare the two, because it still comes down to utility, or "bang for your buck". The original point that I agreed with was that I would rather pay that money for a movie I know has a great live action TF scene than a one minute TF animation. Especially if I get the additional utility of enjoying the entirety of the movie as I do with some of the movies I listed above, among others.

Now, to your point, if I'm going into it blind, and don't know if the TF content in the movie is good or bad, I may lean towards the animation, that I know is catered to my tastes. With that said, while $9 doesn't put me out very much, I truly do not value a one minute video of almost any kind that high.
The second paragraph is fine and I can't disagree with you, but the comparison of a big budget movie to a niche product like what FMM has produced is still not a very good one. The circumstances between the production of the two are utterly different, how the producer recoups the cost is utterly different, and honestly the content of FMM's clip is utterly different. Like, when's the last time you saw a minute long female werewolf transformation in full detail with displayed nudity? It doesn't occur very often, and if you do buy said movie just for the TF scene you've paid the same price (or usually, more) as you would have for FMM's clip. The movie comparison is also disingenuous because if you're being fair, you should be comparing this clip to other products like it and there aren't a whole lot of such products around.

The only reason this is a sticking point for me is that if this community wants such content FMM's approach is the only way we're realistically going to get it outside of some crowdfunding thing that actually comes through. Tailored products don't come along very often and a content-starved community like us needs to expect that such producers will need to make up their costs, not point out that a mass market product that has incidental content goes for a different price. This sort of thing could discourage content creators altogether, and we've seen such creators depart the scene too many times. If FMM was gouging I could see this argument maybe a bit more, but he's charging less than ten bucks.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #27
slayer1
Process Master

FFS, stop bitching about the price if you didn't buy it you cheapskates! For those who did pls review it if it's worth it for those on the fence like me. I'll prob buy it eventually but not in any rush, my tf fix got filled by primal C4S vids recently
Unread 03-13-2018   #28
Lecher
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
You can definitely compare the two, because it still comes down to utility, or "bang for your buck". The original point that I agreed with was that I would rather pay that money for a movie I know has a great live action TF scene than a one minute TF animation. Especially if I get the additional utility of enjoying the entirety of the movie as I do with some of the movies I listed above, among others.

Now, to your point, if I'm going into it blind, and don't know if the TF content in the movie is good or bad, I may lean towards the animation, that I know is catered to my tastes. With that said, while $9 doesn't put me out very much, I truly do not value a one minute video of almost any kind that high.
I find this viewpoint to be very shortsighted. You can wait for full length DVDs to be put out with a few minutes of TFs, pay your $10 but you're waiting years for that to happen. These shorter clips could be coming in weeks if more people supported them.

The best outcome is achieved when an individual finds a happy medium between doing what's best for themselves as well as what's best for the group.
Lecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2018   #29
aresx
Frequent Poster

i bought it. apart from the fact that the entire TF seemed to imply that she was going to become a feral wolf.... it was overall really good. i hope to see more!
Unread 03-14-2018   #30
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

i hope price comes down. i'd love 2 see it someday.
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2018   #31
no-name
The Undying Shadow

(tl;dr version is available at the end of this post.)

Bought it. Watched it. Loved it.

Set-up was okay; quick and to-the-point. Animation and TF was relatively solid throughout; for the record, it definitely makes up the bulk of the video, though I thought the last 3-4 seconds was a little cheesy. If possible, I'd be interested in seeing the animator's (animators’?) other non-process-related works.

The sound was sufficient. Not sure how much of it was stock audio and what was made exclusively for this video (I'd love to know), but it did the job quite well, as I've watched it several times, muting it only because I was listening to something else. To be blunt: it wasn't cringy.

It’s a weird thing to stress most of these things, but after watching the video and reading the comments posted here, I felt it was necessary. I was reminded of another video I bought years ago; it was slightly longer at maybe half the price of “A Full Moon Brew” (I kept the reciepts). I don’t regret that purchase then, but it...wasn’t very good (the process itself made up about 25%). I’m not here to critique that one, though, but you can find it for free now, so have at it.

Not every process-related purchase I’ve made has been ideal. Sometimes, you take that chance and lose big. You’ll find that life is often full of moments where winning or losing big hinges on whether or not you take that chance. Luckily, whether or not you buy “A Full Moon Brew” now or whenever the price drops isn’t that life-threatening a decision to make. At least, I hope it isn’t.

I don’t feel we can speak of the financial situations of any given individual here or anywhere else, but at least here we can find some common ground and ease their concerns to some extent.

If you are holding out for financial reasons, then by all means, take your time. When you’re given the opportunity to buy it, please take our reviews into consideration.

For everyone else...what more can be said? Of the iconic TF moments of the past, I feel it beats out the were-cerberus from Mighty Max and the were-jackal from Aladdin (and likely the other TFs from that series). It might not hold a candle against Gargoyles’ classic TF from “Eye of the Beholder”, but when an episode from that show is firing on all cylinders, few can measure up to it.

This video is really good. Please consider buying it sometime.

On a lesser note, I'm a little surprised by Paje's outfit in the video (you can see a part of it in the preview), mostly because it was...different compared to what I can only imagine is her general work attire, based on the other artwork. The resulting destruction of that uniform was also pretty sweet.

I actually like this "professional" look. I'm not familiar with the lore behind The Tattered Kilt or its staff beyond a cursory glance of the cast, but if you walked into a place named "The Tattered Kilt", and there's no kilt or skirt to be found on the employees beyond maybe some stationaries and their IDs, a certain question will eventually come to mind:

"Why IS this place called The Tattered Kilt?"

I'm sure we all have a general idea why that might be the case.

Thank you for your time.

[tl;dr]
Loved it! It was really good!
Have money? Please consider buying now!
No money? Please consider buying later.
Please support! The animation’s nice!
Also, Paje’s outfit looks awesome!
(New TS uniform, maybe? :3)
Thank you!
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2018   #32
Dog_Girl_Kari
Woof?

was good, 10/10 would drink

Also check out my Discord Server where we have good fun discussion and also I post pics sometimes. :3
Dog_Girl_Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2018   #33
Cactus Jack
Fan of the Art of Process

Took a couple days to get it and was well worth it, I hope you make enough of a profit to have more of these done. I'm sure it would take over a hundred people buying it, so I don't know if you could clear that, but I hope.
Unread 03-19-2018   #34
Amahain
Process Master

Just bought it. Nice work to all who were involved.

As for the price, it seems fair to me.
Unread 03-19-2018   #35
lowes96
Process Master

Price was fair I agree the clip was good for what it was
lowes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2018   #36
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailBoy View Post
i hope price comes down. i'd love 2 see it someday.
I guess beggars can be choosers.
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote