free hit counters
Wonder Woman 2 Casting for Cheetah - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2018   #13
scryer
Process Fan

Re: Wonder Woman 2 Casting for Cheetah

The other issue here is trying to find an actress in Hollywood right now that is willing to do essentially a "monster woman" role. They are definatly gonna do some degree of "cat hybrid" on her, probably like acrobatic skills, maybe claws and the eyes and tail but little more than that. Monster roles in movies for women is usually a death sentence for careers and most avoid them like the plague. The other issue is right now with the whole movement going on in Hollywood, no legit A or even B-lister is going to do basically another Catwoman (Halle Barry) role, we all know how that turned out for her
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2018   #14
scryer
Process Fan

Likes shes a cute woman but had no sex appeal whatsoever, all I think of is her having sex in Bridesmaids with Jon Hamm and how incredibly cringey she was in it
scryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2018   #15
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

Kristen Wiig sounds like a good match for Cheetah, considering how her Ghostbusters character is basically a dead on match for the current Cheetah's human personality. "Physicality" seems pointless since the monster Cheetah is going to be full CGI anyways.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-01-2018   #16
Amahain
Process Master

I'll join the minority with Sodacat and say that I also think that Kristen Wiig seems like a good match. She might not be ideal from a TF fetish perspective, but I don't think Cheetah needs to be sexy (that sounded mean; I do think Kristen Wiig is good looking, just not a sexual icon).

We already know better than to expect a sexy transformation, so let's leave that for the TF fanart and let the movie do its own thing.
Unread 03-02-2018   #17
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsteel the Hedgeheg View Post
Thanks for your time on writing that, we've learnt a lot.
I don't think you learn much of anything, ever. Why would one need to learn when one obviously has all the answers already?

BUT, just in case you do take the time out of your precious schedule of talking down to people with the all the wit of a five year old repeating"I know you are! But what am I?" ad nauseum, to absorb something someone else has written; you used a comma when you should have used a semi-colon.

I hope you learned something!
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2018   #18
budhud33
Process Fan

There's already fan art of her as Cheetah

https://i.redd.it/l7o1labp29j01.jpg

Even if the process is minimal, it's still gonna be cool to see an anthro cat lady in a big budget movie
budhud33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2018   #19
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
Kristen Wiig sounds like a good match for Cheetah, considering how her Ghostbusters character is basically a dead on match for the current Cheetah's human personality. "Physicality" seems pointless since the monster Cheetah is going to be full CGI anyways.
I would be also happy with this selection. I mean, there are not many TFs involving "mature" women... well, she is just in her forties, but for me she still looks pretty .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2018   #20
Thrillerboy
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budhud33 View Post
There's already fan art of her as Cheetah

https://i.redd.it/l7o1labp29j01.jpg

Even if the process is minimal, it's still gonna be cool to see an anthro cat lady in a big budget movie
I saw that picture last night. It's not a bad picture; definite props to whomever made it. However, if that is anywhere close to what the actual character looks like, should she be in WW2, it would be a massive, massive disappointment for me.
Thrillerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2018   #21
personEL
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amahain View Post
I'll join the minority with Sodacat and say that I also think that Kristen Wiig seems like a good match. She might not be ideal from a TF fetish perspective, but I don't think Cheetah needs to be sexy (that sounded mean; I do think Kristen Wiig is good looking, just not a sexual icon).
The bold is my emphasis. Thanks for saying this. This is my exact feeling on the matter. If I (or anyone else) posted this anywhere else on the web, the person responsible would come off as a raging pervert/asshole (absolutely no offense meant to you, 'cause I am both those things).
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2018   #22
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillerboy View Post
I saw that picture last night. It's not a bad picture; definite props to whomever made it. However, if that is anywhere close to what the actual character looks like, should she be in WW2, it would be a massive, massive disappointment for me.
They already said WW2 is taking place in the 80s.
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2018   #23
TailBoy
Tail Growin'

hope she has a good tail growth like in this one
TailBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2018   #24
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Michael Keaton? The comedian? As Batman? Are you fucking serious?
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote