free hit counters
Question for the experts - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-14-2020   #1
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Question for the experts

Hey uh, sort of embarrassing question. But for the female BE/inflation enthusiasts out there. Are there any toys, tools that one could use to simulate this occurring during sex? Like does anyone know of any sort of suit, bra, anything of the sort that makes this way more doable and a lot less of a "Balloons or just imagine it" sort of affair? I am hoping that by asking here I might be able to find someone information that appears to not be easily googled for, as I've found nothing of the sort myself. I really appreciate it, and thank you in advance.
SuperSecretUserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2020   #2
somnium
Fetish Writer

Re: Question for the experts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSecretUserName View Post
Hey uh, sort of embarrassing question. But for the female BE/inflation enthusiasts out there. Are there any toys, tools that one could use to simulate this occurring during sex? Like does anyone know of any sort of suit, bra, anything of the sort that makes this way more doable and a lot less of a "Balloons or just imagine it" sort of affair? I am hoping that by asking here I might be able to find someone information that appears to not be easily googled for, as I've found nothing of the sort myself. I really appreciate it, and thank you in advance.
I only several pairs of breast forms made from silicone. You strap them on and they feel almost like the real thing. They're expensive, but they can be purchased on ebay right here.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/ivita_globa...?_trksid=p3692

Besides that, there were a few homemade rigs that I saw at SizeCon in February. They were quite good, though I'm not sure that they're ready for use during sex yet.
Unread 03-14-2020   #3
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Can confirm, silicone boobs feel pretty great after they've had time to match your body heat. They warm up just being against your skin, and pressure on them translates very well to applying pressure to the skin underneath them... so, if I'm wearing them and you're touching them it still feels preeetty good. :X

Of course, after I bought mine I ended up on something of a list for "discreet" catalogs getting sent to my home ._. But that was years ago
Unread 03-15-2020   #4
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
... and pressure on them translates very well to applying pressure to the skin underneath them... so, if I'm wearing them and you're touching them it still feels preeetty good. :X
I could write an entire story based ENTIRELY off of this theme.

(Thank you for sharing)

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2020   #5
somnium
Fetish Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
Can confirm, silicone boobs feel pretty great after they've had time to match your body heat. They warm up just being against your skin, and pressure on them translates very well to applying pressure to the skin underneath them... so, if I'm wearing them and you're touching them it still feels preeetty good. :X
Yes! Body heat is a really big deal. Once those silicone breasts absorb your body heat the feeling is phenomenal.

The weight is also really important. If you're lying down they sit on your chest and apply lots of pressure. A single tit in one of the bigger pairs can weigh several pounds. They also hang down and move when you walk.
Unread 03-15-2020   #6
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Uh, huh. I guess that's one way to do it. I mean for like, a female who wishes to simulate the process of increasing size, I suppose I should be more specific!

Edit: To further clarify, what I'm seeing is these "breastforms" appear to be fake breasts that kind of... are in place of breasts. I am female, and sizeable at that, but am looking to try and simulate more.. er, extreme. Sizes and potentials.

So far my ideas have been....

- Wear lycra samus zero suit then inflate balloons under stretchy cheap ass Calvin Cline bra!
Result: You'd really think that'd be foolproof but, no, couldn't figure out a comfortable way to get the inflation going, baloons dont friggin stay and besides. You can't have sex in the suit because it's sealed where it matters! I could destroy the suit to make it sex capable, but it's single cut Lycra and would quickly destroy itself.

- Wet look tops... just kinda imagine it.
Result: I apparently would be very bad at placebos. It don't work.

- Trying to pull my top tighter mid stuff
Result: Boring and dumb.

So. Thus, I am asking here.

Last edited by SuperSecretUserName; 03-15-2020 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Further Info and what I've tried.
Unread 03-15-2020   #7
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Alright this has me fascinated...

Have you ever thought of trying two of these:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLMCTWS...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

I mean I think there will be problems, but a pair of these beach balls would be a good start. You'd probably would have to make a custom article of clothing but I would think once enough air is placed into both the shape would be consistent with what you would want to achieve.

I also think somewhere at the Bearchive forum there is an actual thread on how to make an inflatable bra using a specific brand of latex children's toy (I cannot remember the name).

But yeah this sound super interesting.

Unread 03-15-2020   #8
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Ok, yeah that's closer. So like, on beachballs, balloons and the like, I can give this information.
Beachballs like that, not only is 5 foot... kinda big. I'm kind of looking to see if I can pull off "pretty dang big" without being like, cartoonishly crazy. (though honestly might be fun if somehow plausible to like get to the "oh no I'm immobile!" bit of it somehow and still be able to have sex.) but more importantly Beachballs tend to be made out of the jaaaankiest materials. They're rough, and let me tell you, one lil slip of a sharp edge on those seams and the fun is over.

Now, an inflatable bra would be kind of a cool idea. I had an idea for a bit, though honestly might be a stupid one, but like, if there were some kind of pumpable bra that had like, a little pad for inflating it, with a tube. Then that could be placed on a crotchless panty set just above the downstairs kind of area. Then, literally with each thrust, it would expand the chest! Very regrettably, I seem to be one of very few people in the world interested in such a device and haven't found any seller making something like that.

What I was kind of initially hoping for would be something like what I just described, and was wondering if perhaps some other lady on this site would see this and be like "Ah here, go to www.thissiteyouneverheadof.com (not a real site, I don't think) and you'll find exactly what you're looking for!"

But alas, my search doth continue.
Unread 03-16-2020   #9
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Quote:

Now, an inflatable bra would be kind of a cool idea. I had an idea for a bit, though honestly might be a stupid one, but like, if there were some kind of pumpable bra that had like, a little pad for inflating it, with a tube. Then that could be placed on a crotchless panty set just above the downstairs kind of area. Then, literally with each thrust, it would expand the chest! Very regrettably, I seem to be one of very few people in the world interested in such a device and haven't found any seller making something like that.
That's a really cool idea, are you okay if this thread become a trial grounds for posting such an idea (I really want to try and figure this out and make some technical drawings)?

Best of luck with this project.

Unread 03-16-2020   #10
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

Was kind of hoping to learn of an existing item.
Unread 03-16-2020   #11
somnium
Fetish Writer

Quote:
Was kind of hoping to learn of an existing item.
There are these inflatable balls, I think they're called Wubble Bubble balls, and if you hook them up to a set of hoses, you can pour water in a funnel and the water will inflate the balls. I've seen it happen and it looks like breast expansion in real time.

I'll have to ask my friend who made them, but I'll provide more details as soon as I find out.
Unread 03-19-2020   #12
SuperSecretUserName
Frequent Poster

I appreciate it!