free hit counters
Jitensha sw comics - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-23-2013   #25
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Jitensha sw comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
Thanks for the thought, and yes I have considered that. It's funny, SW comics like "Commander Boch" or "College Bound" do have very explicit sex scenes but still sell way less than a comic like "The Big Splash" that has no sex at all. My guess is that there are a lot of factors, including storyline, artwork, color vs. b&w, and the type of fetish addressed that influence sales.

Anyway despite the low sales on SW comics in general I still intend to make them as I really enjoy doing them.
I tend to buy all the S.W. stuff you sell. I prefer the story and the art. That said I have a hard time telling Bojays work from story to story. That's kinda what people expect from that artist. Same with Frank Cho. So you get what you pay for.

But its like I've said hundreds of times. Don't tell me an age ray can shrink unless I get a line of dialogue telling me that. I perfer my process with story and focus on the transformation.

Doesn't matter if it's DT, Max, Myself or Jitensha. In my book hands down well done and intriguing process is going to hook me each time. Now a bit of the ole in and outs not something to be forgotten either.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013   #26
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Aww thanks for all the kind words guys <3 When I hear how much people enjoying reading my comics, it brings me so much joy that I could bring them 1 moment of pleasure, sexual or not I feel so much gratitude towards the community, you really are so great, and I hope to provide material for forever :P Whether comic or not, I'll keep producing, I promise XD

Also vincent_richter, lol I love Batman, he's my favorite superhero. I'll take being compared to him anyday! XD
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013   #27
Blackbat
SW Gentleman

Thumbs up Re: Jitensha sw comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitensha View Post
Aww thanks for all the kind words guys <3 When I hear how much people enjoying reading my comics, it brings me so much joy that I could bring them 1 moment of pleasure, sexual or not I feel so much gratitude towards the community, you really are so great, and I hope to provide material for forever :P Whether comic or not, I'll keep producing, I promise XD

Also vincent_richter, lol I love Batman, he's my favorite superhero. I'll take being compared to him anyday! XD
I heard batman, awesome, agreed
Blackbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013   #28
Lordtea
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
I tend to buy all the S.W. stuff you sell. I prefer the story and the art. That said I have a hard time telling Bojays work from story to story. That's kinda what people expect from that artist. Same with Frank Cho. So you get what you pay for.

But its like I've said hundreds of times. Don't tell me an age ray can shrink unless I get a line of dialogue telling me that. I perfer my process with story and focus on the transformation.

Doesn't matter if it's DT, Max, Myself or Jitensha. In my book hands down well done and intriguing process is going to hook me each time. Now a bit of the ole in and outs not something to be forgotten either.
I see.

Well, I am Certainly Not an authority on fetishes. Almost all of them that I have heard of contain too much suffering for me to stomach so I guess my advice is useless there.
Lordtea is offline   Reply With Quote