free hit counters
Jitensha sw comics - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-17-2013   #13
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Re: Jitensha sw comics

Hey guys, sorry for jumping in so late @_@ Been a crazy past few weeks.

I feel ya all :/ I personally would love to make everyone happy, and I sure try my hardest. We have the vore people, the process people, the feet people, the crush people, the insertion people, etc, etc. It's a lot to pack into a comic, but generally people seem happy if I just stick to well...a little bit of everything. When I started working on Mikiko (my first comic series), I got a lot of negative feedback because it was too violent, or gross, or whatever.

Seeing that I keep it as general as possible means I don't really 'offend' anyone...which sucks. Luckily for me, I find pleasure in most SW related content. Process is definitely part of it, but the adventure after the process is also equally important to me, which is why I do focus a lot on the sex and interaction. To be completely honest, over the years I've made almost double the profit on transformation comics compared to when I do work on an SW comic. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, so I'm sorry if I'm not catering more to all of you.

The process definitely has a special place in my heart, I will never forget where I started, all the great friends I made, all the support Lorekeep and many members here have provided <3 I hope at least that some of the size related work on my deviantart can bring some enjoyment to you all. I know I did promise once I got a full time job I'd post more work on DA for free for everyone to see. I hope I've been keeping my promise ^^; There is a lot of process work there if you haven't seen it yet :3
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨

Last edited by Jitensha; 06-17-2013 at 08:24 PM.
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013   #14
gladewalker
Mad Scientist

You're an independent artist, Jitensha.
I appreciate that. You create what you love and fine people who enjoy that, rather than the other way around.
I can respect that. =-)

I love your work for its variety too.
gladewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013   #15
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

The thing I love about Jitensha's SW comics is the passion - she obviously "gets" the fetish and really pays attention to details that wouldn't occur to anyone that wasn't into SW. It's night and day versus an artist that isn't into it.

Funny that SW comics don't sell well - they are are also my loss leaders, but I still prefer writing / producing them to most other genres. You have to follow your interests.

Vid - I think Power Patrol 2 might just be my favorite SW comic. The art is amazing. Looking forward to Part 3!
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013   #16
mtshrink
ham sandwich

Its always a shame that sw is a loss for both of you. If it wasent for your love of this fetish we would be without any quality saw material, And I thank you guys for everything you produce. You can always count on me to purchase almost every sw comic you put out . I hope to see more soon.
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013   #17
mrsenoreddie
Process Fan

Sad SW comics don't make as much money, it's really my favorite fetish and I buy almost all DTs SW comics and yes, Power Patrol is the best SW comic yet.

Jitensha AND Dreamtales, keep up the good work. I'll give you my money and support you two in any way I can. Your comics are superb.
mrsenoreddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013   #18
Jitensha
Sergio's little doll

Thanks so much for all the support guys <3 I'll always draw SW until the day I die :3
[ My Twitter ]
🛡️⚔️ Join our FFXIV Size Kink Free Company:
"GIANT/tiny Inc.." on Faerie Server (Aether DC) /tell Jit Ensha 💎✨
Jitensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013   #19
smooch
Frequent Poster

Ah, Jitensha is a magnificent artist. Such beautiful women she draws!
smooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2013   #20
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooch View Post
Ah, Jitensha is a magnificent artist. Such beautiful women she draws!
Agreed, but you're one of the best yourself!

Thanks for the kind words and support! BTW I've got a new SW comic under way with the Pepper Pair that's on target to be my favorite SW comic yet. It'll be a few months before it's ready.
Unread 06-20-2013   #21
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Hey, you know what? Don't change. Evolve in what you do, but never compromise your artistic vision for anyone. It's fine to only be in it for the art, but I've found that when you discard the story from a Batman comic in favor of new and creative ass-kicking scenes, you lose tons of nuance and intricacy that would otherwise heighten your immersion.
Your comics are Batman: how you project him is how the world sees him.

Pardon the metaphor.
Unread 06-23-2013   #22
Lordtea
Lurker

To Dreamtales.

I hope this helps, but if one considers the following things:
1. SW is a fetish.
2. Fetish, by nature is an Adult oriented thing.
3. In our world, Adult oriented things Sell.
4. Although well written and drawn, your content Doesn't seem to carry much Adult oriented material by comparison to those that do sell.

(honest question)
Have you considered the possibility that adding more Adult oriented content may improve sales?

Your View please?

and... Have some Tea!
Lordtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013   #23
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

idk, I like the focus on process and characters, but that's jsut me. My main reason ofr buying SW material is focus on the process, and the artstyle. A really good example is Becoming the Story. IT had great art, and the focus was hte process itself. Not that these are explicit selling points but as a point of comparison it also had no dialog and no sex.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013   #24
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordtea View Post
Have you considered the possibility that adding more Adult oriented content may improve sales?
Thanks for the thought, and yes I have considered that. It's funny, SW comics like "Commander Boch" or "College Bound" do have very explicit sex scenes but still sell way less than a comic like "The Big Splash" that has no sex at all. My guess is that there are a lot of factors, including storyline, artwork, color vs. b&w, and the type of fetish addressed that influence sales.

Anyway despite the low sales on SW comics in general I still intend to make them as I really enjoy doing them.