free hit counters
Commission rough draft - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-29-2013   #1
tjlemke

Commission rough draft

I'm in the beginning stages of my commission and I'm trying to make a backstory for the artist to go off of. Here's what I have:

1) They are winding down after work having drinks and chatting when while they weren't looking someone shoots a shrinking pill into Emily's drink.

2) As she takes a drink she begins to shrink and notices something is off (her clothes are loose after she's lost some inches). Simultaneously as the other two are still talking the assailant shoots two more pills into Ashley and Taylor's drinks.

3) Emily starts to panic as the other two begin to notice that they are shrinking. Emily is struggling to keep her blouse and dress pants on as both are causing her to become exposed and Ashley is confusingly sliding her bra and spaghetti strap tank top back to place while she holds her pants up with the other hand and Taylor is adjusting her now loose skirt after her panties and skirt droops down her thighs and her T-shirt is sliding down her shoulder.

4) Now Emily continues to dwindle to the point that her dress pants are barely hanging on and her blouse/bra are becoming extremely difficult to keep in place. Ashley is now realizing what is happening as her tank top slips down halfway down her chest, her bra is down past her chest, and her pants are around her knees exposing her privates. Taylor is worried as her t-shirt droops down past half of her chest and she is holding her skirt up as best she can.

5) Now that they are all completely aware of the situation they decide to make a break for the door before they are all too short. As they run they do their best to keep their clothes on but Emily trips with her being the shortest out of the three.

6) Now that Ashley and Taylor have made it to the door they realize they are too short to open the door. Their clothes are sprawled all over the floor and their only remaining items is Taylor's bra which doesn't cover nearly enough and Ashley's tank top which is way too big for her. Emily is sitting in her pile of clothes halfway trying to cover herself and halfway crying.

I'm not the most creative person so I am open for suggestions. Please help me out, I think I could use it!
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #2
down111
Lurker

Re: Commission rough draft

You could have them kidnapped by the assailant and have them be sold to a collector
down111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #3
mtshrink
ham sandwich

It sound good to me. My only suggestion would be maybe have one of the girls enjoy the shrink. It's always a joy when the girl enjoys a surprise shrink. . Can't wait to see it. Who do you have lined up as an artist?
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2013   #4
tjlemke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
It sound good to me. My only suggestion would be maybe have one of the girls enjoy the shrink. It's always a joy when the girl enjoys a surprise shrink. . Can't wait to see it. Who do you have lined up as an artist?
I'm gonna keep that confidential. Thanks for the input but my thing has always been the surprise and panic of the shrink because I find it more believable. I can't imagine any normal human being okay and accepting the dramatic change in size and environment. I mean anything smaller then 4 or 3.5 ft and your everyday life is completely changed and very few people respond to change like that well.
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2013   #5
irohitmishra
Leecher

hi nice stuff
irohitmishra is offline   Reply With Quote