free hit counters
Sequel to Di (from the Hand Held artist) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-04-2013   #1
shadowfox586
Process Fan

Sequel to Di (from the Hand Held artist)

Hey guys, uber lurker here. Been visiting the Forums from time to time for the past few years, but never seem to have anything to post about. Found a Manga that some might be interested in though, and didnt see it posted here so Im commin' out of the shell for a bit.

The guy who drew the Hand Held series (kanaisei jitenshasougyou) has done a sequel to another one of his shrinking comics, DI.

The original DI had some shrinking in a virtual reality game, I think where her female roomate/friend/whatever took control of it, and made her shrink. Like that, and the Hand Helds for that matter, this involves two girls and a guy shrinking of various sizes for two out of the three.

There is only a poof SW sadly, and even that is a bit of an overstatement. There some lines and smoke-puffs around the guy in one frame showing he shrunk. But, if youve read any of this guys other comics you know he does some pretty awesome and gratuitous POV shots and this comic is no different. I really wish we would get some decent process from the guy, but this is a nice consolation prize.

Involves Shrinking Man, and slightly less shrunken women. Comic is on ExHentai, so if you dont know how to get past the sad panda google it or search for it on this forum, Im sure its posted here somewhere.

Comic starts on 187, 'process' on page 205, gratuitous shrunken POV from 205 onward
http://exhentai.org/g/561493/90fe6b8531/?p=9

Hand Held one and two are still my favorite, but this is better than what got passed off as Hand Held three. Hopefully theres an uncensored version somewhere out there that will be translated soon!
shadowfox586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013   #2
Silver Spoon
Mostly gone

Re: Sequel to Di (from the Hand Held artist)

All I see is a sad panda..
Silver Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013   #3
shadowfox586
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Spoon View Post
All I see is a sad panda..
I mentioned that. Follow these steps.
Sad Panda Tutorial
shadowfox586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #4
OhZone
OhYeah!

Simply OHYEAH! mmm baby