free hit counters
She Hulk TF @ Universal Studios - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth > Muscle Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-04-2016   #1
mrcheezy
Leecher

She Hulk TF @ Universal Studios

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I thought I would share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rxr-ZvKZ0
mrcheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2016   #2
Darkwing
Lurker

Re: She Hulk TF @ Universal Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcheezy View Post
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I thought I would share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rxr-ZvKZ0
Thank you very much, Mr. Cheezy. While that is completely awesome to see that Universal Studios did this for their ride, I get the feeling that if Marvel ever did something like this for one of their shows/movies, it would pale in comparison.

Bonus points for using a black woman.
Darkwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2016   #3
Expansionist
Frequent Poster

That's pretty phenomenal. Awesome stuff. It's a shame that they're not quite ready to have a she-hulk at least be the relative equivalent size of the Hulk but this is great stuff. Thanks for sharing!
Expansionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2016   #4
MadDemon64
Process Fan

I don't get it. What is this supposed to be of?
MadDemon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2016   #5
freak2k
Process Fan

They're clips that play on the TV screens while you wait in like for the Hulk roller coaster.
freak2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2016   #6
MadDemon64
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak2k View Post
They're clips that play on the TV screens while you wait in like for the Hulk roller coaster.
Are there any more she hulk clips?
MadDemon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2016   #7
JBird
Casual Artist

Pretty rad. I see people in the comments questioning if she's suppose to be Jennifer Watlers, but another video shows a young man unknowingly walking into the same area and being transformed into the Hulk. Guess it's suppose to show that even the fans can become a green, hulking rage monster.
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2016   #8
Necrobob
Lurker

Surprising amount of effort to apparently show random people getting hulked. Still does foster the hope that maybe the more Marvel movies come out that eventually She Hulk will get her moment on the big screen and won't be a super model twig that's just tall and green. Heck in this she actually has some pretty substantial muscle. Then again they do start her as an athlete with some tone. Still surprising to see and a treat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwing View Post
Bonus points for using a black woman.
Why bonus points for that?
Necrobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2016   #9
JBird
Casual Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrobob View Post
Surprising amount of effort to apparently show random people getting hulked. Still does foster the hope that maybe the more Marvel movies come out that eventually She Hulk will get her moment on the big screen and won't be a super model twig that's just tall and green. Heck in this she actually has some pretty substantial muscle. Then again they do start her as an athlete with some tone. Still surprising to see and a treat.
The video's depiction seems like it would be the best case for how one can interpret a live-action She-Hulk physique. Not overtly bulky, nor thin yet toned like how John Byrne draws her. It's up to artistic license when you get right down to it.

Not sure how this can provide any hope we'll see Jennifer in the MCU, what with how difficult it has been just to get another solo Hulk movie.
Unread 10-07-2016   #10
Necrobob
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
The video's depiction seems like it would be the best case for how one can interpret a live-action She-Hulk physique. Not overtly bulky, nor thin yet toned like how John Byrne draws her. It's up to artistic license when you get right down to it.

Not sure how this can provide any hope we'll see Jennifer in the MCU, what with how difficult it has been just to get another solo Hulk movie.
Definitely agree on this being the 'best case' design.

Well the character is around and this is new hulk related material, as long as new material is produced and there's interest maybe it'll end up sparking something. Stranger things has happened and while solo Hulk movies struggle (I don't know I liked the last one, but then who knows) the rest of the MCU is being expanded so while she might not appear solo she might appear in other ones. Sure she'll probably have to appear alongside the Hulk, but that's not a bad thing. Plus the Hulk might be doing bad in solo ventures but team ups seem to work out well for him. Might say different after the Thor and Hulk Ragnarok movie.
Necrobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2016   #11
JBird
Casual Artist

That is the thing, though. While Ang Lee's Hulk didn't quite light the world on fire, the Incredible Hulk was a step up in terms of it being more action-oriented and a foundation of the MCU. Unfortunately, it did not perform as well at the box office like its fellow Marvel films. Regardless of how the viewing audience might like or dislike these movies, the Hollywood business machine ran by charts and focus groups that Marvel Studios has become can't quite justify another solo Hulk movie, let alone a solo Black Widow movie for that matter. Hence, why both characters are being featured in other films.

I do hope we get to see Jennifer Walters as her human self in Agents of SHIELD or Daredevil. Preferably the latter, given her profession. But, if Marvel Studios can somehow find the courage to put out an moderately successful Ant-Man movie, with a sequel in the near future, there is absolutely no reason for them to cower away from another Hulk film.
Unread 10-07-2016   #12
freak2k
Process Fan

They can't do a solo Hulk film. Universal still owns the rights for a solo Hulk, that's why he only can appear in MCU films as a supporting character.
freak2k is offline   Reply With Quote