free hit counters
New novella: HE BECAME HER FRENCH MAID - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-05-2015   #1
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

New novella: HE BECAME HER FRENCH MAID

Hi again! After publishing a series of popular short stories, I'm pleased to announce my debut novella, He Became Her French Maid. It's a fun, kinky story, and I think fans of transgender transformation will really enjoy it. (Spoiler warning: there's also some fun stuff in there for fans of female bimbofication!)

Here's the promo copy from Amazon:

One night Bernie comes home from work to find his house has become a mansion and his middle-aged wife Holly has become a gorgeous, busty young blonde. It seems Holly bought a magic lamp that grants three wishes, and her first wish was to be rich and beautiful. Unfortunately Holly has also discovered Bernie's affair with his secretary, and she uses her remaining wishes to transform Bernie into her French maid and exact a cruel and kinky revenge.

Susan Donym's new novella follows a harried ad exec who finds himself magically changed into a sexy girl in an old-fashioned maid costume, forced to cook and clean and serve his wife's needs. Bernie's feminization and humiliation are captured in vivid detail. He loses everything and begins a new life as Holly's domestic servant, trading his 3-piece suit and briefcase for a frilly apron and a feather duster. It all leads to a surprising, thrilling and bizarre conclusion. Ooh, la la!

This erotic novella is over 20,000 words long and features adult language.

CLICK HERE to read He Became Her French Maid.
Susan Donym Stories is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015   #2
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

Re: New novella: HE BECAME HER FRENCH MAID

Just wondering: do you make much out of publishing novellas? I am a writer - currently on hiatus due to looking for a job -, and I write an ongoing fantasy series, but have yet to publish.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2015   #3
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

Well, it depends on what you consider making much! Not enough to quit my day job, but enough to make a difference. She Stole My Boobs was far and away my worst seller, which kind of surprised me. My age regression and transgender stories are consistent sellers, but very few people went for a boob transfer story. Too bad, I really liked that one!
Unread 04-07-2015   #4
wandering_spirit
Just a wanderer

I guess it depends on the fetish...

Currently, as I said before, I don't have a day job. I studied in translation, and the business isn't leaving me any place to fit in.

The works I make are mixed. The shorter stories are process-related, while the longer ones are fantasy novels. Haven't started making publishing, as I don't know if my stories are good enough.

"In this egotistic world in which we live in, it is sometimes to wonder if we shouldn't be like mirrors for others to deem us worthy to be looked at." - 'Le Chat'

wandering_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2015   #5
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

I'd say, go ahead and publish some stuff. If you've already got some stories finished, put them out there and see what kind of response you get!

Tags
bimbofication, french maid, male to female, transgender