free hit counters
Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd - Page 26 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-06-2009   #301
crono
Lurker

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Hey guys! Just wondering what the latest on the spriting front is.

Fight, Spriters, for everlasting peace!
crono is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009   #302
rb9
Process Master

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by crono View Post
Hey guys! Just wondering what the latest on the spriting front is.

Fight, Spriters, for everlasting peace!
Yeah we don't really need cheerleaders right now. It would be rather helpful if you actually did some yourself.
rb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009   #303
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

I have the Siren (or what I hope is the siren), the Succubus, and the Venus Flower done. So once I do the Beegirl, that's when I'll put out the 2nd pack.

Like I said before, I don't know if I can do the sprites where I do the actual animations, and I've been having huge problems trying to do the mummy sprite, so if anyone else can do those that would be appreciated.

I've been trading focus between this and my own game, which has been giving me a ton of grief. I finally solved a major problem though, and quickly ran into another as a result. Sigh.
monomonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009   #304
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
I have the Siren (or what I hope is the siren), the Succubus, and the Venus Flower done. So once I do the Beegirl, that's when I'll put out the 2nd pack.

Like I said before, I don't know if I can do the sprites where I do the actual animations, and I've been having huge problems trying to do the mummy sprite, so if anyone else can do those that would be appreciated.

I've been trading focus between this and my own game, which has been giving me a ton of grief. I finally solved a major problem though, and quickly ran into another as a result. Sigh.

No problem man. There really is no pressure. I am here to help, whether you want me to write some custom fiction or do something substantial for the game. Don't feel pressure at all, take your time.
Unread 04-06-2009   #305
Soatome101
Frequent Poster

I find the difficulty iritating or maybe I have the framerate set super high or something but the bridge with the harpies is a rather large pain in the ass. For a free game though love it. Look forward to what new stuff you add...if I can ever make it past the damn bridge.
Soatome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009   #306
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Here's batch 2.

Again, these are intended for rb9 since I can't attach things in PMs, so only open them if you're dying to see them since it kinda ruins the surprise =/

And to repeat for one more time, I don't think I can do the mummy thing or the first 4 items in the list for animation.

Edit: Argh, forgot the witch... well, that's something else I don't know if I can do, and there's a witch in the Character files anyway >_>
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sprite Batch 2.zip (21.1 KB, 151 views)
Unread 04-09-2009   #307
rb9
Process Master

All hail monomonkey!

Here are the only ones left. Mono can't do these ones... maybe shatteringhowl?

Super-high priority:

-mod of Alicia blowing a kiss
-mod of Alicia laughing (could use Final Fantasy 6 sprites for edits, they have many laughing sprites)
-Jessica as a witch
-Rua from Mabinogi

Mummygirl:

-Jessica
-generic female one for rest of party

(duh on maid)

Last edited by rb9; 04-09-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Unread 04-09-2009   #308
monomonkey
it's monkey twice!

Maid is done. It's in the first batch.

>_>

What I'm missing is "Nina" in both Maid and Beegirl, since I have absolutely no idea who Nina is. Then also the mummygirl and the other stuff, yeah.

I'll keep trying but the results have not been stellar as of yet on the mummy
Unread 04-11-2009   #309
209Icey
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monomonkey View Post
Maid is done. It's in the first batch.

>_>

What I'm missing is "Nina" in both Maid and Beegirl, since I have absolutely no idea who Nina is.
Nina was a non-playable character in Final Fantasy III. Uhm... I'm having an ass of a time trying to find a screen cap or something.

Edit: She's the mother for the two main characters or something. ... .. slap me hard if I'm wrong because other than the Breath of Fire series, or Tekken, that's the only Nina I know in FF.

Last edited by 209Icey; 04-11-2009 at 01:49 AM.
209Icey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2009   #310
rb9
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Icey View Post
Nina was a non-playable character in Final Fantasy III. Uhm... I'm having an ass of a time trying to find a screen cap or something.

Edit: She's the mother for the two main characters or something. ... .. slap me hard if I'm wrong because other than the Breath of Fire series, or Tekken, that's the only Nina I know in FF.
Breath of Fire II Nina.
Unread 04-21-2009   #311
Keichan
More tsun than dere

Sure did get quiet.

EDIT: This was my excuse to bump the thread, since it was sinking into oblivion, and rb9's biting comments towards curious onlookers have made me wary of saying anything even remotely related to the project. I know how long it takes to develop a game, write a story, work on sprites, and whatever else. I wasn't inquiring about the status of the project, simply putting this back at the fore of discussion lest it fade into obscurity.

Last edited by Keichan; 04-22-2009 at 12:31 PM. Reason: explanation
Keichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009   #312
keitaro_2006
Process Fan

We still waiting of course... Maybe rb9 is just busy...
keitaro_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote