free hit counters
Were Asuka TG (Offsite) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-27-2011   #1
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

Were Asuka TG (Offsite)

Here's something I wrote as a request. Shinji from Evangelion becoming Asuka, via were-girl curse.

http://apsm.deviantart.com/art/Were-Asuka-TG-215196872

Hopefully you enjoy this one.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011   #2
Ctu
Frequent Poster

Re: Were Asuka TG

That was a very great story I liked seeing Shinji slowly change in Asuka in both mind and body

Do you have any plans on doing any other Eva girl were-girl curse like a Misato or Rei?

Last edited by Ctu; 06-27-2011 at 02:06 PM.
Ctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011   #3
Dragon FangX
Draco artisto ecentrica

It was a nice story. Interesting concept. I personally would have prefer something along the lines of a were-Rei or Rei-virus myself but that was still damn good reading. ^^
Dragon FangX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011   #4
Ctu
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon FangX View Post
It was a nice story. Interesting concept. I personally would have prefer something along the lines of a were-Rei or Rei-virus myself but that was still damn good reading. ^^
I second that one That could be the most amazing Eva story ever wrote.
Ctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011   #5
personEL
Frequent Poster

Never watched the anime, but damned if this wasn't a fantastic story.
personEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2011   #6
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

any other anime or VG were girls like that? wouldn mind seeign cloud TGed into aerith
Unread 06-28-2011   #7
MeMyselfI
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by personEL View Post
Never watched the anime, but damned if this wasn't a fantastic story.
+1
MeMyselfI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #8
Dr. Otto
AKA Sister Hyde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apsm View Post
Here's something I wrote as a request. Shinji from Evangelion becoming Asuka, via were-girl curse.

http://apsm.deviantart.com/art/Were-Asuka-TG-215196872

Hopefully you enjoy this one.
Fun times. I especially liked how you got into the mental changes as much as the physical. Are you planning to write a follow-up with Shinji turning into a clone of Rei?
Dr. Otto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #9
Detatched
Be Me!

No TG in this first one, but I did do a series of "Rei-ifications," (mostly just nightmares, then gradual infatuations, leading to a cosmetic ending)
http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=137
http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=364
http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=608

And then, here's one of magical TG Plugsuits-
http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=358
Detatched is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #10
no-name
The Undying Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon FangX View Post
That doesn't sound like a bad idea. It's probably better than turning into Tang, right? XD
no-name is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011   #11
Apsm
Lurker/budding TG author

To answer everyones questions...not for now. I admit I like the idea of a Rei TG as Rei is one of my favourite girls in anime...but the Asuka tg was made as a request. I don't usually do requests and would rather do some original stuff now, so I can't do a follow up now.

But thanks for liking it anyway ^^.
-Female characters I'd like to be (Update): Rei (EVA), Ami and Haruka (Sailor Moon), Nene (BGC2040), Teletha (FMP), Haruhi and Mikuru(Haruhi Suzumiya), Yourichi and Rangiku (Bleach), Riza(FMA), Lenalee (D Gray Man), Ennis (Baccano).
Apsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011   #12
Chaos Lord
Lurker

As always Apsm, this is tg gold. I loved the descriptive language you use and your handling of the mental element is fantastic. I won't ask you for a Rei story as I understand your desire to do more original work. That being said, I almost feel as if this story isn't complete. I'd love to see how Shinji handles his new condition. More importantly however, I would really like to see Asuka get some sort of punishment. What she did to him was almost, but not quite, like giving him AIDS and raping him all at the same time. Her actions constituted a gross overreaction to events around her, yet Misato behaves not unlike Willy Wonka when one of the kids does something phenomenally stupid/wrong. You, of course, don't need to write it though I think you would do it well. I guess it just plays into my problem in general with people like Asuka in these stories not getting any sort of payback for the acts they commit.

Sorry, got off track. Again, great story. I will certainly read it many times in the years to come.
Chaos Lord is offline   Reply With Quote