free hit counters
Introducing Metrobay Comix! - Page 8 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-06-2014   #85
Choppy
Enchanter

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

Am looking forward to P. Island 11.4 >:3

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014   #86
MacroLass
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppy View Post
Am looking forward to P. Island 11.4 >:3
Well as you can see in this post, Pleasure Island is coming to an end. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of Excitemare and her wicked dream sendings though!
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2014   #87
MacroLass
Process Fan

Another *6* update week for us here at Metrobay Comix…you’d think these people have nothing better to do than give ME stuff to work up! <chuckle> Still, it’s better than having to get a real job…

This time around we have the final chapter of the free yarn The Producer and begin a new narrative called Tights Club in addition to offering you new chapters of Visual Contact, EMCON, Switch-a-Roo, and the end of Pleasure Island!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE STORY - THE PRODUCER CHAPTER 14

Finally! After a well-deserved break, Mr. Phoenyxx is back this week with chapter 14 of his series "The Producer", and he is gracious to share it with us for FREE at Metrobay Comix!

Vikky is now a hyper-curvaceous, cum-drunk bimbo of epic proportions. Will she stay this way, or will even further changes be wrought in her super-sensitive flesh?

This is the final entry in the first chapter of our story. See what becomes of the mega-bimbo that used to be one of the preeminent agents for BUST!

The Producer Chapter 14

THE DRONE AGENDA: TIGHTS CLUB #1

Let's get this out of the way: Marvin Quimby is really a loathsome little turd. First, he uses his technological savvy to hypnotize his beautiful next door neighbor Liz Trance into believing she's in love with him. And if having a busty goddess on his arm (among other things) isn't enough, now he casually tosses out the idea of messing with his stepmom Sandy's head as well. But how? Read "Tights Club" and find out!

Tights Club #1

VISUAL CONTACT PART 19

In this installment of Visual Contact, the final showdown has arrived...Carthax vs Contact with the fate of Earth hanging in the balance. Even though Carthax has been weakend thanks to Aphrodisia's actions, he is still a formidable foe for the blonde heroine. Can Contact win this fight and save humanity from a terrible fate? What has become of the heroines that fell before..are they doomed to be mindless minions like the other Pannamour crew? Find out as we reveal the first part of this epic chapter as answers are revealed..and for some, lives are forever changed!!

Visual Contact Part 19

EMCON #21

Holly's in J-A-I-L!

Can Juris Prudence get her out before she drops the soap?

Haley seems to have escaped the bust that nabbed LANCE HARDWOOD, but where is she? And why is PEARCE "RANDY" HARDWOOD acting so strange?

FINGERS goes recruiting and SHADOW RIDER is there to help out in the selection process, with ROLLERGRRL's boyfriend in her sights!

EMCON #21

BRAT PACKED 2: SWITCH-A-ROO #5

Hey Metrobay fans... We're pleased to have Happenstance officially take his place on the Metrobay Comix schedule with part five of "Switch-a-Roo", which is available now in the members’ gallery!

As a result of the switch, Tabitha is now in Pristina's body - and vice-versa. Well Pris got her bad girl reputation for a reason, and isn't above using the situation to sully the good name of a good girl like Tabby. So when Pris goes to visit the Brat Pack, she sure as hell isn't there to play checkers!

Let's officially welcome Happenstance to the Metrobay Comix team!

Switch-a-roo #5

PLEASURE ISLAND DAY 12 (FINALE)

Hey Metrobay fans! This week we are proud to present the final chapter of "Pleasure Island".

So the secret of the island is out. That naughty nymph Excitemare is behind these crazy machinations. But what happens when a couple of her sleepy subjects realize that their dreams have been tampered with? You can bet at least one of them isn't going to react very well...

Thanks to everyone who took the time to comment on this story. We took a few risks here, and I'm glad to see it turned out well. We'll switch back to "The Chrome Virus" for a few weeks, and then debut "The Omega Mystery" in March!

Pleasure Island Day 12
Unread 02-19-2014   #88
MacroLass
Process Fan

First off this week, I have a special bonus for non-subscribers…the entire story Mannequin Madness is being moved from the pay area to the free gallery! Read this story in its entirety at http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/...nequin-Madness!

Now for your enjoyment we present new chapters of Headlights: Now Hiring, The Love Nest, The Geek, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

HEADLIGHTS: NOW HIRING #3

Now that Carla has completed her on-site interview of Ms. Oz, the sexy waitress brings the restless teacher down the the restaurant for a more rigorous and very important part of the hiring process!

Will she make it to her final interview with her wits intact? Or will she become another Headlights Hottie waiting for your order? Find out these answers and more only at MetrobayComix.com!

Headlights: Now Hiring #3

THE LOVE NEST PART 8

The wicked villainess Condora has led Nightengale and Hummingbird into her evil trap at the abandoned zoo. Can our stalwart heroines foil the wicked fiend or will they be ensnared in her diabolical net?!!

And then, Condora's attempt to ensnare Nightengale and Hummingbird has been thwarted by the two crimefighting birds. But wait! They must rescue Peregrine and take on a third vile villain... the slimy WIGGLE WORM!

The Love Nest Part 8

THE GEEK #1

Hey Metrobay fans! We're pleased to officially welcome Mr. Phoenyxx to the staff here at MetrobayComix.com. You of course know him from his series "The Producer" in the free gallery, and now he has joined our members’ gallery rotation and will provide updates once each month!

This week he kicks things off with a brand new comic called "The Geek". Here's his synopsis of the story:

"The Geek" is an epic tale of love, lust, good intentions, bad outcomes, justice, injustice, and a long list of every insane idea I can come up with. (That's a bit scary, I know.)

It is mainly the story of one man's journey through his obsession with enormous, fake boobies and hyper-curvaceous bimbo f-ck dolls. "Wait, wut?", you ask? I know, it's shocking to think that I would produce something such as this.

At least, it might be shocking if you had been living under a rock for the last 5 years and had no idea of what kind of stories I write.

Issue # 1 will begin to introduce our setting and the main players in this dance of bodacious bouncing breast-a-sies. I had originally hoped that the appearance of the super-mega-bimbo-slut-formerly-known-as-Risque might be kept a bit of a secret/surprise. But the keen eyes of our many followers immediately recognized her pumped-up pillow lips and vibrant hair.

Do not worry though, if you think you already know what's going on then Issue 1 should end up providing more questions than it does answers! Muhahahahaha! <wink>

I sincerely hope you enjoy this new series from Metrobay Comix!

The Geek #1

A DRONE AGENDA COMPONENT: CHROME VIRUS #34

As Alpha Man and Gadget Gal track down the Cyberslaves, they come to the grim realization that freeing the West sisters from their walking prison won't be an easy task.

At the same time, Ma West and Omega Woman have made it to the door of the Cyberqueen's stronghold. As they try to figure out what to do next, an opportunity presents itself that they can't pass up!

A Drone Agenda Component: Chrome Virus #34

Last edited by MacroLass; 02-19-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Unread 03-05-2014   #89
MacroLass
Process Fan

Well, we made it into March…an accomplishment in some parts of the US given the weather! Hopefully we’ll finally get some SPRING weather to inspire us here at the Metrobay programming center.

This week we bring back an old favorite, Prized Displays…and put it into the free gallery in its entirety! We also debut another new story, Cyberstar and Frandroid, as well as presenting new chapters of Headlights: Now Hiring, Solaria – Burning Desire, and Chrome Virus!

MacroLass

FREE GALLERY - PRIZED DISPLAYS

Hey folks! We've re-posted another story from our archives to Metrobay Comix, this time in the FREE galleries. Click on the link for MCtek's "Prized Displays", and enjoy the story!

Prized Displays – Full Story

A DAY IN THE LIFE: CYBERSTAR & FRANDROID #1

Hey Metrobay fans... This week MCtek and I start a new series here at Metrobay Comix. It's called "A Day in the Life: Cyberstar and Frandroid", and it's available now to our subscribers!

Following up on the events of "An Acquired Taste", the computer expert and hacker extraordinaire called 'Cyberstar' has been had at work modifying Frandroid's computer-brain to match the impressiveness of her exquisite body. But all work and no play makes Cyberstar a dull girl, so we can forgive her if she take a break and enjoys the fruits of her labor, right?

A Day in the Life: Cyberstar and Frandroid #1

HEADLIGHTS: NOW HIRING #4

Hey Metrobay fans! MCtek is back this week with an all-new edition of "Headlights: Now Hiring", and it features the debut of a brand new heroine!

Headlights owner Vic Reno is working hard to expand his culinary criminal empire - one employee at a time. He has already reeled in a buxom redhead to serve (on) his staff, and now he's sending Brown Sugar to nab one of her very own teammates! But who is this fresh-faced young crimefighter? You'll have to click the link to find out!

Headlights: Now Hiring #4

SOLARIA – BURNING DESIRE #2

The Superheroine Squad has faced some pretty strange and powerful opponents over the years, of all shapes and sizes. But what happens when some of their younger members encounter a foe that they can't - or shouldn't - try to defeat with brute strength alone? What happens when it's up to *Snowflake* (of all people) and her eternally cheery disposition to save the day?

Solaria – Burning Desire #2

A DRONE AGENDA COMPONENT: CHROME VIRUS #36

Gadget Gal and Alpha Man have succeeded in trapping the West sisters in jail cells until they can find a way to free them from the Cyberqueen's control. But before they can figure out a cure along comes Cybermaid... and she isn't stopping by just to say hi!

A Drone Agenda Component: Chrome Virus #36
Unread 03-14-2014   #90
MacroLass
Process Fan

A happy Saint Patrick’s Day to our US readers this week…or as we here at Metrobay like to say: “Erin go bra-less!”

It’s a personal accomplishment for me this week as I do the last issue of my free story ‘The 12 Dames of Twistmas’. I hope you all enjoyed it! ‘BratPacked2: Switch-a-roo!’ is also ending this week but don’t be sad because there is also the EMCON Winter Special and ongoing chapters of Love Nest, Tights Club, and Chrome Virus as well!

MacroLass

FREE GALLERY – THE 12 DAMES OF TWISTMAS CHAPTER 5

(Belated) Seasons greetings everyone!

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience while I got this story done. And much love to MCTek and Trishbot for the wonderful art...as well as a special nod to Mitru for his efforts on the Twistmas that Might Have Been. Hopefully everyone has enjoyed this tale as a little something different in the Metrobay Comix library. And now for the description...

It's been a long and dusty (snow dusted, that is!) road for Double Dude and his Ho Ho Ho's. It's been a fun ride and a wild party but all good things have to come to an end...don't they? The Dude certainly doesn't think so and he's already made plans for keeping Ellie and the others with him for a long time to cum.

But the night isn't over and there's still a final femme to be heard from. Who will be the #1 Dame of Twistmas? The answer may surprise you!

The 12 Dames of Twistmas Chapter 5

BRATPACKED2: SWITCH-A-ROO CHAPTER 6 – THE FINAL CHAPTER

Here it is! The final chapter of Happenstance's "Brat-Packed 2: Switch-a-Roo!"

They've traded insults. They've traded blows. Now they've traded bodies! Is the change permanent, or can Kitten and Babydoll be switched back?

Find out the answers only at Metrobay Comix!

BratPacked2: Switch-a-roo Chapter 6

LOVE NEST PART 9

Greetings bird watchers!

Nightengale and Hummingbird have fallen into a dastardly trap and now find themselves in the cruel care of Condora and Wiggle Worm. What vile ordeals await our caged heroines? Will anyone come to save them?

Love Nest Part 9

THE DRONE AGENDA: TIGHTS CLUB #2

Poor Liz Trance. Her sex-addled mind doesn't even know what it's doing anymore. She is so deep under Marvin's influence that she thinks nothing of inviting her best friend and neighbor Sandy over for a morning workout, with VERY suspicious motives in play. So the question becomes... how long with it take Sandy to succumb to Liz's 'special' DVD?

Tights Club #2

EMCON WINTER SPECIAL #1

Remember that "EMCON Winter Special" MCP teased a couple of weeks ago? Well it's ready and raring to go, so we decided to post it while it's still hot off the presses!

The fascist invasion continues in EMCON Winter Special #1. While Metrobay burns under the German jackboot, ROCKETMAN leads a desperate search for his fiancee ROCKETGIRL, who has been kidnapped and warped by the diabolical DOCTOR WATSON. Meanwhile, MISS VICTORY leads the charge against the enemy while a new hero comes from across time and space to join the fight.

And underneath this all, the KNYGHT FIGHTER investigates the cause of the rifts that are bringing the 1940s into the 2010s, where she learns first hand the depravity of MIASMA MAN!

EMCON Winter Special #1

A DRONE AGENDA COMPONENT: CHROME VIRUS #37

Gadget Gal and Alpha Man have come to the conclusion that the only way they can free Ms. Metrobay and her sisters from the sinister grip of the Cyberqueen is by shutting down the computer that controls their minds. But these two legendary heroes have been retired for years, so what makes them think they can stand toe-to-toe with opponents more than half their age?

Well, Trudy has a trick up her sleeve that she thinks will even the odds, and LISA is more than willing to lend a hand! (Well, not exactly a 'hand', but another body part...)

A Drone Agenda Component: Chrome Virus #37
Unread 07-16-2014   #91
Choppy
Enchanter

Am surprised no new updates have been shown

Choppy is offline   Reply With Quote