free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 19 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-23-2009   #217
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Okay!

After, far, FAR too long, the eighth chapter, "The Worst Night", is nearing completion. Normally I'd just post it, but I'm taking time out to warn you guys ahead of time: This is bad. It's probably the most genuinely sad thing I've ever written that's expansion-related.

But I promise you, this is the end of this particular story arc, and it'll never be this bad again. I had to bring Maddi this low so she could appreciate how much better the next chapters will be.

So, enjoy, if you can- just remember that it's all uphill from here.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2009   #218
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Gee. And I just got done with a really depressing roleplay, too... :|
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2009   #219
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

"Ha-HRRRRnnnkkk!" Sheila exclaimed as she blew into a tissue, giving a few after-puffs to try and completely clear her nostrils. She wadded her tissue up, dropped it over the side of her bunk into the pile that had been growing since the night before, and flopped back down on her pillows. Maddi frowned at Sheila from her seat on her bed. Sheila was very sick now- despite her bravado the night before, Sheila was in no shape to do much of anything, certainly not go to work.
Maddi sighed and got up as sheila raised her oversived glass yo her mouth, only to find it empty. "Here, I'll get you another," Maddi said as she took the glass from Sheila and walked over to the sink.
"Thanks, Maddi," Sheila said. "I just need to rest a bit, and I'll be okay."
Maddi rolled her eyes and shook her head as she put the glass under the water purifier attached to the faucet and filled it. "Well, you'd best rest quite dilligently, as it's nearly three o'clock as it stands."
"What?!" Sheila exclaimed, sitting forward fast enough to lob the bag of frozen peas on her forehead nearly to her feet like some sort of blonde trebuchet.
"Oh, do lay still," Maddi chided as she brought the new glass of water to Sheila. "You're not going anywhere." She picked up the bag of peas, tossing them in her hand a few times as she handed the glass over. "Hm, these seem to have lost their cool- want me to find something else?"
"I gotta get- snrrk!- ready for work!" Sheila said, trying to take her covers off until Maddi clamped a hand down on the endge of the mattress, tucking her in at the waist.
"Don't be daft," She said. "You've got the look of a ghoul on you. You're not going anywhere."
"But Maddiiii..." Sheila whined. "We gotta get to work! We can't just not show up!"
"We can and we will," Maddi said as she wandered back into the kitchen, throwing the bag of peas into the freezer and taking out a microwave souffle'.
"But what about- ehur, uh-huh, a-hack!- your tab?" Sheila said, grabbing her sheets in her fists. "You gotta get to work!"
"I'll be quite all right with a day off," Maddi said, coming back to Sheila's bed and reaching up to place the frozen dinner against her forehead.
Sheila pouted as she took the souffle' in one hand, pressing it against her head. "No, Maddi, I don't want you to have to stay there any longer than you have to. I can see how unhappy the place makes you."
Maddi paused for a second. It certainly wasn't untrue, but hearing Sheila say it seemed to make the whole thing seem wrong, somehow, as if she was betraying Sheila by being miserable.
"Now see here," Maddi said, "You're not going to work tonight and that's final. You're a right mess, you are."
"I can fake it for a night," Sheila said, setting her lower lip. "It's like holding your breath, just a little uncomfortable and then you're fine."
"You can't hold your breath, so I don't know that you're making a good case for yourself," Maddi retorted.
"I can too!" Sheila said. "Watch! "Haaa- ah-hurgh-hagh-harg-hack-hoch!" She coughed, not even making it all the way through her intake of breath before tickling her throat the wrong way and devolving into a coughing fit.
"You were saying?" Maddi asked, hands on her hips.
"Snnnfffff! Okay, okay, fine," Sheila said. "But I'm still going. Even if I can't work you need to. I'll at least give you a ride."
"And then what?" Maddi asked, incredulous. "What will you be doing while I'm serving plates off my bum for eight hours?"
"I'll just lay down in the lounge or the locker room or something," Sheila said. "I'll be okay."
"Sheila, you're being absurd," Maddi sighed. "Just... just give me the keys, I'll drive myself."
Sheila looked at Maddi as though she'd spontaneously grown another head. "...You? Drive?"
"What, you think we don't have roads in London?"
"That you've driven on? I don't know."
"I'll be fine," Maddi said, waving sheila off. It's not even a manual, how hard can it be?"
"Are you- snnf- Insured?" Sheila asked, fidgeting with a fold of the sheets in her lap.
"Yes, of course," Maddi said. "My parents made sure of it before they let me over here." Extremely sure, Maddi thought; as much money as her parents had put into safeguards Maddi could have a himalayan biplane crash into her while she was riding an african elephant in new zealand and the insurance company would almost certainly pick up the bill.
"Well..." Sheila said, fidgeting.
"Listen here, Sheila, as I'll only ay this once. The only way you'll get me to go to that blasted restaurant tonight is if you *don't*, and that's final."
Sheila nodded. "Okay, Maddi, I just..." She sniffled again. "Be careful with it. It's the only one I've got."
"Like I would a newborn babe," Maddi promise, one hand to her heart and the other in the air.

~*~*~*~

"Is there anything else you need?" Maddi asked, giving back the original bag of peas now that it had re-frozen.
"I need you to get going," Sheila said, blowing her nose again. "If I make you late I'll be just sick. Er, more than I am now, I guess.
Maddi grimmaced. She kept holding out hope that she could skip out, but she knew if she tried Sheila would march rght out that door and into her car and wouldn't leave until Maddi came with her. The girl's righteous stubbornness was something else.
"Very well, very well then, I'm off," Maddi said, relenting to to Sheila's steely if bleary-eyed determination. "But I've got my mobile, so if you take a turn for the worse, call me. I don't care if I have to stuff those over-sized beanbag chairs into your car, I'll come get you some help."
"I'll be okay..." Sheila said as she lay down with a heavy exhalaton. "Just need some rest and lotsa water."
Maddi turned away, nervously spinning sheila's keyes on her index finger by the key ring.
"Good luck!" Sheila yelled from the bed in as great a voice as she could muster before another coughing fit overtook her.

"The poor thing," Maddi thought as she got in the car, adjusting the seat to accomodate her shorter legs. She adjusted the mirrors, and was getting ready to turn the starter when an idea struck her. She didn't actually need to go to the restaurant- she just had to be away from Sheila. A smile crept up her lips as she thought of what park or theater or other such place she could while away the night. Boring, yes- but anywhere was better than that dammnable restaurant. The engine had just puttered to life when her mobile rang, And Maddi pulled it out of her purse and flicked it open in one well-practiced motion.
"Hello?" She asked.
"Hey Maddi," Sheila's voice came from the top of the phone. "I don't wanna dstract you while you're driving, but I went ahead and called Trixie to tell her you'd be coming in without me."
Maddi's face fell. "Oh," She intoned, the disappointment nearly dripping off the words. "Right. Well, thank you. Get some sleep now."
"Okay," Sheila said. "See you tonight."
Maddi hit the "end" button and glared at her phone, as though the device was personally responsible for betryaing her. Sighing, Maddi put her mobile in the center console's cupholder and backed out of the parking lot, going over the directions to the restaurant in her head. Not that she particularly cared to remember, but street names and motorway numbers were something that just stuck in her memory easily.

~*~*~*~

Maddi's palms were slick with sweat as she grpped the wheel, eyes darting from mirror to mirror as cars zoomed by beside her. She was used to driving around London, in the city streets, and even the M1 on occasion. But *nothing* she'd done in England was at all like driving on an American freeway in rush hour. She didn't know how Sheila managed to make it look so effortless. Cars darted into and out of lanes without even signalling, treated the posted speed limit as though it wasn't even there, and displayed all the restraint of a bellicose warthog. It was all she could do to stay in her lane, trying to keep up speed but being wary of going too fast for how often the leading cars seemed to slam on their brakes for no discernable reason. She jumped in her seat when her phone rang, the sudden trill sounding pooking her. She blinked a few times, not wanting to take her eyes off the road, careful to not stray too far from the line on her left. She didn't want to answer it, not while she was driving, but the terrible image of Sheila kneeled over a toilet as she tossed her biscuits compelled her to take her right hand off the wheel and snatch her phone up.
"H-Hello?" She asked, easing off the gas a little.
"Maddison, dearest," Her mother's voice all but sang into her ear. "How are you?"
"Hullo, mum," Maddi said. "Ah, I'm in a bit of a spot at the moment, actually. And please, I've asked you a thousand times, call me Maddi."
"Oh, nonsense, you've got a beautiful name, you shouldn't chop it up so," Her mother chided. "And what's wrong? Did I call at a bad time?"
"It's these bloody yanks," Maddi spat. "They drive like madmen. I'd rather drive a milk float through Manchester."
"Oh dear," Her mother said. Well, just two and ten, watch your mirrors, and it'll all sort itself out."
"If one of these lunatics don't sort themselves right into my boot," Maddi thought, biting her lip.
"I won't keep you long, but it is important," Maddi's mother continued, "I need an answer for your father by morning."
Maddi's brow furrowed as she tapped the brakes, slowing down as another driver cut in front of her. What could her father want to know from her?
"Www... What is it?" Maddi asked.
"Well, your father's accountant was going over our accounts and he noticed something curious," Her mother said. "The amount of checks we'd written out hadn't actually been spent, to the tune of several thousand pounds. Obviously we were happy to discover we had more money than we thought, but it ws curious just the same."
Maddi knew it was all the "allowance" checks she'd torn up, but they were so small- less than a thousand pounds apiece- that she thought he father would never have noticed. Enough of anything would make a mountain, though, she supposed.
"At first they wondered if perhaps it was something to do with the exchange rates- all the payments out to foreign investments and what have you. But it couldn't possibly have been nearly enough- some of the money was quite clearly just not being spent-"
A flash of red jerked Maddi's attention to the car in front of her, a pair of brakelights zooming towards her front bumper. Maddi slammed on the pedal, the tires of Sheila's car emitting an ear-splitting shriek as the locked tires burned the tread from Sheila's tires inch by inch.
Maddi's hand flew forward to grab the wheel, her mobile clattering against the windscreen and the dashboard. Maddi felt frozen in place, as though every motion was being sent by telegraph. She saw the tide of traffic in her rearview mirror surging towards her and didn't even have time to scrunch up her face in preparation of the impact, all she could do was stare in dumbfounded terror.
The lead driver mercifully swerved in just the nick of time, blaring its horn as it shot alongside her. Looking back at the road in front of her, Madd saw the lead car had moved enough that she could get her own car moving again, and stepped on the gas, the entire incident taking only seconds but feeling like hours. *Maddi's breathing was heavy, her heart pounding in her chest so hard it hurt. Her fingers tingled; she was sure if she'd been able to pry them from the wheel that her hands would be shaking.Maddi fidgeted in her seat, taking several deep breaths to try and calm herself, even as her frantic paranoia caused her eyes to constantly dart from one mirror to the other. *Every car looked menacing, as if it were intentionally diving for her at every turn. The color bled out of Maddi's knuckles as she jerked the wheel this way and that, trying to keep her car dead center between the white lines on the freeway. She eyed her mobile on the dashboard, still opened up and connected. *If she strained, she could hear her mother's voice on the other end, faintly, but she didn't dare get on the phone again, didn't dare to even take her hands off the wheel to shut her phone until she got off the freeway.

When she finally did get to the offramp, she pulled into the first driveway she came to, around back of a small office complex, and just sat in the car for a few seconds, her foot jammed onto the brakes so hard it was causing her toes to go numb. *Finally she was able to take her hand from the wheel and put the car into park, her fingers disentangling from the wheel wth a sound not unlike velcro coming apart. She reached forward, still breathing heavily, and retreived her mobile. checking the display to see her mother had understandably hung up. Maddi sighed, clearing the screen, only to blink when anoher notice had come on, a voice message. Maddi grimmaced as she pressed the "play" button and put it up to her ear.
"Maddison," Her mother started, "I don't know what you're up to on tht holiday of yours, but I wouldn't think it so terribly important that you'd hang up on your own mother," She said, clearly upset. "Please, at your first convenience, can you call back? We really *must* find out what's happening with this money, your father's quite upset over it." Maddi bowed her head binching the ridge of her nose between her thumb and forefinger. "Well, I love you," Her mother finished. "Call back soon."

"To replay this message, press one," The robotic voice said as Maddi bit back tears. "To save this mesage, press two. To delete, press-"
The voice cut out as Maddi threw her mobie away from her face. The device bounced off the pasenger seat, ricocheting off the window controls and landing back on the seat. Maddi wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, putting the car in gear and turning herself around.
"Stupid Sheila," Maddi thought, "Getting sick at the worst possible moment. And the nerve, to call me in without consulting me. I'd rather eat one of her used tissues than go back to that damnable restaurant!"
Maddi sighed as she pulled out onto the street. The self-righteous anger might feel good, but she knew it was a lie; Poor Sheila wasn't to blame for any of this. It was the poor girl's incurable work ethic, of wanting to be there to work not because she enjoyed it but because she needed to be. Maddi frowned again, thinking what it must be like to have your every cent accounted for and desperately hoarded, to live in terror of not being able to pay bills one month to the next. Maddi wasn't a heavy spender by any measure, but even her occasional incidental of a new blouse or two or an exceptional dish from the grocer's was something Sheila would have to scrimp and save for weeks for.
Maddi sighed again, the spark of her indignation extinguished. As much as her tab with Trixie vexed her, it was her only one; poor heila seemed to be running a tab with th entire world and could barely keep afloat.

Maddi finally pulled into the restaurant's parking lot, the numb tingles of her near-death experence still crawling up and down her arms. She took a deep breath, shuddering slightly as she exhaled, and got out of Sheila's car. Forcing herself to just put one foot in front of the other, Maddi headed for the back door.
"Running on willpower alone and I've not even started yet," Maddi grumbled to herself. "Not an auspcious beginning..."
Inside the kitchen, Maddi slowed her pace, looking for one of the cooks she knew- Carlos, Claire, any kind of familiar face. She did recognnize a few of the other cooks, but none that she'd talked to before. She gt a glimpse of hope, seeing a dark-skinned cook about Carlos' height working one of the friere, but when he turned he lacked Carlos' distinctly poofy sideburns. Maddi sighed as she headed for the locker room; nothing else was going her way yet so far today, why ruin the streak?
Maddi brushed by several of the other waitresses and found herself in an empty locker room- the clock on the wall told her she was seconds away from being late, and she hadn't so much as doffed her shoes. Maddi changed as fast as she could, Stumbling out of her skirt and shoving her things into her cubbyhole. Stripped down to her skivvies, Maddi went over to the dispenser and stuck her tumb to her pad. She briefly considered taking Sheila's instead, if only for a change of pace, but she had a hard enough time maneouvering her enormous bosoms at a size three- the relief of having a semi-normal posterior would prove scant comfort versus shin-length breasts.

Maddi took her pill back to her cubby, doffing her skivvies and arranging her oversized garments as best she could before taking her pill. She wasn't happy about wearing a skirt, but it was on the top of the pile and she didn't have time to go llooking for anything else. Maddi scowled bitterly as she guided her top around her billowing breasts, her skirt and hose riding up as her rear swelled out. She was almost upset at how easly she was slipping into clothes dsigned for such freakish proportions, and was doubly upset as her scowl pulled itelf up into a grin, the tickle tonic kicking in and making her smile against every wish of her being. Maddi imagined the sound of warping girders as her lips turned up, cheeks pulling back and exposing her teeth.

Steeling herself, Maddi marched out of the locker room, the first of what she knew were going to be many outbursts of giggles escaping her as she pushed the doors open with her breasts. She jostled and jiggled her way around the corner, hauling to a stop as the ounge doors burst open and a flood of gravid flesh issued forth, heading for the double doors leading to the dining area. Madi stood off to the side, cursing her tardiness but thinking she could get away scot free if she could just find an opening in the stream of bodies to slip into..

Maddi's hart sank as she locked eyes with Riley as she left the lounge, a wicked smile flashing across her features.
"Hey Trix!" Riley elled, spinning back towards the lounge and almost knocking a smaller waitress aside with her bosoms in the process. "Cupcake showed up after all!"
Maddi clamped her eyes shut, her features unable to fall with the rest of her body like her slumped shoulders due to the tonic.
"Ta," Riley said sardonically, giving a mock wave as she continued on her way. Maddi could see Trixie appproaching at the rear of the cloud of girls, a few of them giving Maddi odd glances as they passed.
"Barbara!" Trixie barked as soon as she passed the threshold of the lounge. "Tell Stacey she's still at the Bar tonight, to fill in for Sheils!"
Maddi swallowed hard, her eyes betraying the fear her smile wouldn't show.
"You're late," Trixie said, hands on her hips as she turned and faced MAddi in the hallway.
"I, ah, ahahaha, I w-was-" Maddi started.
"Save it," Trikie said, waving her off. "Late is late. Sheila's got an excuse, and you're lucky she vouched for you or I'd be really angry."
Maddie opened her mouth to retort, but Trixie just put a hand up.
"Ut!" She exclaimed, making a stop motion with her palm. "I don't care. You're late, you're gonna need to make it up, just get to work."
Maddi's hands baled into fists as Trixie turned and left, nearly saking with rage. That bastard tonic wouldn't allow him to scowl, but one would have to be blind to not see the absolute rage boiling over in Maddison's features. In a moment of absurd levity, Maddi realized she must have looked like that Joker character from her brother's comic books; a mask of mirth contorted in such a way as to abolish any impression of happiness in spite of the toothy grin. Tears stung at her eyes aain, but she ignored them. She just gritted her teeth and followed Trixie out into the dining area.
"One foot after another, dearie," Maddi repeated to herself. "Stiff upper lip. Keep your wits about you..."

The worst part of the job, Maddi soon realized, wasn't how rotten she felt, how sad and angry she was, the roiling of her guts with stress to the point where she wanted to scream. No, the worst part was pretending none of that was true; having to just write down stupid people's silly orders in her miserable little notepad. Bollocks, the lot of it.
"Are... Are you okay?" One tble asked. "Is something wrong with your eyes?"
"Heh, ha, allergies," Maddi had responded, sniffling for effect and rubbing her eyes where the tears had brimmed for the dozenth time that night.
"Have... have you been crying?" A woman at another booth asked. "Is something the matter?"
"Oh-ho-ho, no, every-hee-hee-thing is fine," Maddi said, trying to keep the venom out of her voice. "They're just- heh heh heh- making a whole b-bunch- pfft!- of those o-ho-honion blossoms in the kitchen, aheh, when I wandered by- not a dry-hi-hi eye b-back there- snrk!- I tell you-hoo-hoo."
Maddi supposed it was something that they at least cared- bleary-eyed and sniffling as she was, most of the tables she served didn't mention or even seem to notice it. They just blithely ordered their food and drinks, too thick to notice Maddi's distres or too calous to care, and Maddi couldn't honestly decide which was more offensive.

And then, quite in a league of their own, were the trio of prats seated along the main thoroughfare of the restaurant, the crossroads between the different dining sections. Rowdy just to start with, the three men could be heard from just about anywhere in the restaurant, their hooting laughter and catcalls clawing over the normal din of dinner conversation.
"one, two three, go!" Maddi heard one of them shout as she passed by, the three men each dropping a shot glass into their pints and downing the whole thing in a go. Maddi just sighed inwardly and kept on her way.
"Dude! Did you see that?" Maddi overheard one of the men say to his cohorts. "She was the biggest one yet!"
Maddi's heat froze in her chest, eyes popping wide with concern.
"Naw, man," One of them replied. "The chick with the backwards cap had bigger hooters..."
Maddi felt her pulse return to normal, a small bit of relief flowing through her. Finally, something Riley was good for, she thought as she made her way to the kitchen.

"This is a large one," The cook said as Maddi aproached. "It's the big booth in the corner."
Maddi sighed as she set about placing the mmultitude of plates on her bum, loading it to capacity before switching to her breasts, clad that the plates they used were so insulated- she could only imagine what the steaming-hot food would do to a normmal plate resting astride her enormous cleavage. Maddi slowly turned, walking the banquet's worth of food down the halway, the leftmost side of her curves amost but not quite touching the wall. The other waitresses, staring wide-eyed at the clanking dishes covering every even semi-flat surface on Maddi's breasts and bum, gave her a wide berth as they passed, mshing themselves into the right-hand wall in order to leave Maddi enough room to pass by unmolested.
"Got enough plates, Cupcake?" Riley asked as she barged through the doors. Maddi stood stock-still, looking at Riley's size-four breasts coming down the hallway at her. At the best of times, with the most careful maneuvering, it was still nearly impossible for two size-fours to pass without touching in the halway. Riley was being nowhere near precise nor careful, not even slowing her walk as she approached. Maddi leaned gently into the wall, trying not to tip any of her plates, her hands already poised to steady the soon-to-be jostling plates. Maddi exhaled as much as she could- she found she laughed more softly the less air was in her lungs- and reached for the plates furthest right as Riley brushed past. Her breasts received little more than a glancing blow from Riley's breasts, only a little clanking of plates and sloshing of soups- but her behind ws another story. Maddi felt her rear compress as Riley squeezed by, stuck between the wall and Riley's wrecking ball of a chest, peaks and valleys pushing up in the flesh as her rear puckered and ballooned out, the insufficient space on the horizontal plane forcing her rear to make use of the vertical. Maddi grabbed for plates and bowlls, accidenntally sticking her finger in the beef dip's au jus as she tried to keep it fomr spilling over. She felt a few drops of the prime rib's juice spill onto her skirt, but all in all by the time Riley had made it to the kitchen she had been able to avoid any catastrophic spills.

Maddi approached the end of the hallway, coming to the double doors and inching her way into them, plates rattling and clanking as she pressed her breasts against the door, her giggling and sputting only adding to the motion of her bosom as she laughed. When she finally pushed through enough that she could reach the doors, she puhed them off of her breast, ending the doors flying open. She walked forward some more, slowly but deliberately, then caught the swinging doors in her outstretched hands. Holding onto the doors as she clanked and rattled her way forward, Maddi gave them one last push and hurried her rear through, her enormous bottom clearing the arc of the doors by mere inches.

"O-okay!" Maddi said, pulling up alongside the huge corner booth like a garbage scow lining up next to dock. "Who-eheh- who's got the 'Big A-ha-ha-all Over' Burger?"
Maddi began passing plates out, starting with the ones closest to the edge of her jiggling orbs. She was still fuming about Riley's cavalier attitude; would it be too much to say it had been an intentional swipe at her? Regardless, it was yet another ember added to the fire burning in th epit of her stomach, anger and sadness and everything else that had gone wrong that day lumped one atop another. Maddi reached for the last dish- a swordfish fillet straddling her cleavage- and began to pull it off, setting the plate back down brefly to get a surer grip. Unfortunately, Maddi had misjudged how much the plate was actually straddling her cleavage, so when Maddi let go, the plate tipped sharply inwards, dumping a good helping of the fillet's butter sauce down her cleavage. Maddi whooped and began another uncontrollable laugh, causing the gathere men and woman to regard her strangely as she shakily held out the swordfish to the last diner.
"...What's so funny?" One of the men asked.
"Ju-huh-heh-just a c-c-cold bree-hee-heeze in- aha!- the wrong- pfft!- spot!" Maggi managed. "E-excu-hoo-hoo-use m-me..." She said, turning and walking away now that she was free of the burden of the plates.

Maddi reached up and gave her ear a quick, sharp twist, her fngernails digging into the soft skin. Maddi hissed through smmiling teeth as tears beaded on her eyes for wha felt like the doezenth time that night. It was, however, enough to return her to some semblance of sanity. She headed for one of the waitress stations, trying to figure out what to do about the butter sauce between her breasts. A handful of napkins was the obvious choice but in such a damp, tight environment Maddi knew the drink napkins she had would disintegrate into a mutltitude of lint-balls that would make it even worse. What she needed was a towel or something, somewhere to wash her cleavage out. And though it seemed the perfect spot, the locker room was right out; she couldn't very well strip out of her clothes, shower, and get dressed again unnoticed. And showering with her clothes still on produced a mental image so horibly lewd that it was enough to shock Maddi out o her laughter for a moment. What she neeed was a small, tiny shower, and a tiny towel to go with it.
Maddi's eyes perked up as her photographc memory came to the rescue once again, the image of one of the bartenders filling a glass full of seltzer water with a bar towel draped over her shoulder clear as day. She hurried off to the bar, every steb rubbing the buttery sauce around more and more between her sweat-slicked breasts.
"Whoo, baby! Shake it!" One of the three prats said as she made her way past their table.
"Back dat ass up!" The next one hollered after her.
"Hey! Three more irish car bombs!" The last one called out, holding his empty glss aloft.
Maddi stopped and turned, bewildered. "I-Irih ca-ha-har b-bombs?" She asked.
"Three!" He repeated, holding as many fingers aloft.
"Now get to it!" The second man said, leaning over and giving a sharp spank on Maddi's bottom. Maddi gasped and collapsed into laughter, which the other three men did as well. She started to protest, but knew in her laughing state it wouldn't make any sense and they'd probably just think she was being coy.
"Wa-ha-wankers," Maddi said as she ascended the step to the bar. She wasn't a prude when it came to alcohol, she didn't think, but she'd never heard the term before and couldn't help but think it crude to name a drink after the Troubles in northern Ireland...
"Thre-hee-hee I-Irish car bo-ha-ha-ombs!" Maddi yelled of the din of the bar. "And a t-towel, and- mheh heh heh- your s-seltzer gun."
"Come again?" The batender said, looking back at Maddi and arching a brow.
"The- hah- sprayer!" Maddi repeated, pantomiming the "firing" motion she'd seen them do.
"Uh, okay," The bartender said, reaching down and taking the drink dispenser from its hook pulling the tube out as far as it would go before hnding it to Maddi.
"T-towel!" Maddi said as the bartender started to turn away.
"Oh, right," He said, reaching back under the bar and puiing out what looked like an extra-long washcloth. "Here," He said, tossing it to Maddi as he began pouring her requested drinks.

With the towel in her left hand and the drink dispenser in her right, Maddi sigher as best she was able before plunging the towel into the underside of her cleavage, stuffing the rough terrycloth al along the lower curve of her breasts.Not wanting to waste any time, sh shoved the nozzle of the sprayer into her cleavage, right above where the butter sauce had fallen in, the bubbles of the seltzer tickling her so bad she shook. She felt the water travel down her cleavage, scrubbing her breasts clean of the sauce, the mixture dribbing down and eventually collecting in the towel she'd shoved in as a catch. Each second of the seltzer running was torturously stimulating, but it was working; when she couldn't feel the slimy sauce on her breasts anymore, she cut the seltzer and dropped it on the counter. She shoved the rag up through her cleavage with one hand, reaching down through the top with the other, laughing like a maniac the whole time. Finding the top of the towel with her fingertips, she wadded up the towel, giving a few final scrubs before pulling the whole mess out of her breasts and dropping it on the counter as well. She reached up to her othr ear and gave it just as severe a twist as she had earlier, switching ears in case the first tug had numbed the other one to th pain somewhat. MAddi gritted her teeth, spittle flying from between them as she laughed through the pain until finaly she was able to get herself under control again. Wiping her tears with the rag, she was greeted with a confused looking bartender holding a tray of shot glasses and three tall pints in front of him.
"You okay?" He asked, looking at her askance.
"Fine," Maddi said. "Just fi-hi-hi-ne."
The bartender shrugged and stuffed the three beers in Maddi's cleavage, then handed her the small tray of shot gasses, looking rather like the bottom half of an egg carton. Maddi stole a glance at the clock above the big screen as she turned to leave. Only twenty minutes 'till lunch, she thought, twenty minute and I can get some respite from this terrible, terrible place. Maybe call Sheila, see how she's doing...

Maddi suddenly found her legs sliding away from one another as she approached the table of the three rowdy men. Her eyes went wide a she felt her foot slipping on something small and hard under her shoe, throwing her rear foot behind her before she'd finished stepping forward with her lead foot. With both of her feet back underneath her ponderous rear, Maddi's breasts pulled her forward and down, crashing to earth bust-first with such violence that the three drinks popped out of her cleavage like gripping wet soap too hard, the glasses spilling their contents as they were flung trough the air and shattering on the ground, joined shortly after by the three shot glasses falling from her surprised grip as well.
Maddi's head had spiked into her cleavage with such force that her breast had pulled her hat from her head upon entry. Of course, such contact sparked off another bout of laughing, but Maddi was at the point where she no longer cared to try to stifle it. All she could do at this point was add to it.
"Bwaaahh-huhh-huhh-huhh-huuuuhhh..... Aaaah-huh-huh-huhh-huhhh..." Maddi laughed into the dark confines of her bosom,tears flowing freely from her eyes as she sobbed, the two sounds mixing together into a dissonant moaning bark, her whole body shaking with rage and laughter and sadness. Hands shaking, Maddi crossed her armms over the back of her head, blotting out all the light. She wanted to just disappear into the dark cove of her cleavage and die, disappear forever and never laugh or cry again.
Outside of Maddi's cave, the restaurant had fallen silent, at first due to the cacophany of shattering glass, but then for the muffled sobs coming from inside the redheaded waitress's cleavage.
"What the hell is going on here?!" Trixies voice boomed as she turned the corner, hauling to a stop as she beheld the scene before her. Taking a step towards Maddi, glass crunching under her shoe, she bent over, looking from the three men to the spiled drinks to Maddi and then back to the three men.
The speed with which Trixie swung the bar towel from her neck towards the three men was so fast that hardly anyone had realized she'd done it until it snapped with a whip-like crack, the closest mman reeling back and clutching his face where a stinging welt had just appeared.
"You cretins," Trixie said, hands on her hips. "you think you're cute? Funny?"
"Wha-" One of the men started.
"Don't play stupid with me!" Trixie snapped back, pointing with the hand her end of her towel was wrapped around. "The only thing between those steps and you is ice, which is conveniently missing from your mojito glasses."
"I don't-" Another man started, and got a towel whip-crack of his own in response.
"You think I'm stupid?" Trixie said, poinnting again to the melting pile of scattered ice Maddi had slipped on. "It's still got crushed mint on it for christ's sake, and don't give me that 'our ice melted' crap because you all got your mojitos at the same time and pretty-boy's ice hasn't melted whereas your glasses are mysteriously empty." She sat there fuming as the three exchanged a glance.
"You know what, get out," Trixie said. "Just get the hell out you're not allowed to eat here ever again. I don't even want you to pay for the stuff you got, just get the hell out of here." She said, pointing at the exit. "...OUT," She said, stamping her foot when they didn't make a move to get up.
"You can't-"
"Riley!" Trixie yelled.
"Yeah boss?" Riley sad from somewhere in the crowd of onlookers.
"Get these bastards out of here," Trixie said, turning back to the crowd. "Angie, Betty, take her to the gold room and lock the doors. I gotta go get something."
Riley pushed through the crowd, looming over the three diners.
"Okay, chuckles, we can do this the easy way," She said, a feral glint in her eyes, "Or the hard way," She said, cracking her knuckles.

"Okay, okay, here you go, easy now..." Betty said as she eased Maddi down to the ground. The girl was like a wet noodle, barely keeping her feet under herself. Angie and Betty were dragging the girl by her biceps, lurching her forward one heaving footstep at a time. Even though Angie was only a 2-1 and Betty a 1-3, putting any sort of flesh close to someone as big as Maddi's 3-4 was cramming one too many sardines into the tin. So they jostled and jiggled their way through the back enntrance to the Gold room, haunted every step of the way by Maddi's wailing laughter.
"And I thought Riley's psycho laughter was bad..." Angie had muttered as they finaly came in the doors, schlepping Maddi's limp body against one of the walls and setting her down. Maddi slumped over onto her side, arms clasped around her head. Betty reached a hand out to her, but stopped as another shuddering sob wracked her body. Betty grimmaced, her hand retreating a little before she sighed and followed Angie out the door, casting one last glance back before shutting the door behind herself.

Maddison lost track of time, but eventually even the night's many compounded miseries couldn't wring any more tears from her. It was such a torrent of emotion that eventually she had simply just cried herself empty, where even her crushing sadness couldn't produce any more tears. Her cries had stopped, only the tonic ceeping a low chuckling undercurrent. Maddi pushed against the wall, working up enough leverage to roll over onto her breasts, a spate of weak laughter escaping but quickly dying. It seemed even the tickle tonic wasn't enough to overcome the sheer exhaustion and emotional fatgue- it might be teling her body to laugh, but she just didn't have it in her. Maddi pulled up her collar, wiping her eyes and nose on her top, sniffling between chuckles. It occurred to her that she didn't know where she was- the noise of the restaurant was gone, not even muffled reverberations making their way through the walls. She was completely alone, in a room she'd never seen before. It was a low-lit room with red carpet and green velvet coverings above oak paneling that went from the floor to the center of the wall. Paintings hung on the walls, and in the corners she could see vases and other antique stonework up on pedestals. Several armless chairs were lined up against the far wall, only one larger chair at the end equipped with armrests. Maddi let her head fall down into her cleavage again, but feeling her hair tickle her breasts and snot dribbling the wrong way up her nose convinced her to get herself seted upright. Once again using the wall for support, Maddi pushed hrself upright and dropped back down onto her bum, scooting against the wall just like she had during lunch.
"Where am I...?" Maddi wondered, looking around. It reminded her of the banquet room from her first night, if even more opulent. The carpet beneath her bum was clean and plush and smelled of fresh vaccuming. The wood whe was leaning against still smelled like it'd been recently varnished. It was like she was in a completely different restaurant.

But with the clack of a latch being turned, Maddi was snapped back to her location as Trixie came in throuh the doors to her left, exhaling sharply through her nose and frowning as she looked at Maddi.
Just looking at Trixie caused the tears to begin flowing again, Maddi struggling to keep her composure. Just Trixie's presence was enough to cause the rest of reality to intrude on the brief solitude the strange room had afforded her.
"Well, *that* was entertaining," She said, standing in front of Maddi, backed up enough to see her over her breasts. Maddi just turned her head away and wiped her tears with the back of her hand, giving a small chuckle. She didn't know whether to scream or cry or take a swing at Trixie, but just looking at her was too much, the dread and misery eating away at her guts like some kind of necrotic plague.
"Okay, time to fix you up," Tixie said, reaching an arm into her immense cleavage and rooting around, pushing her breast this way and that with her other arm as if to facilitate exploration. "Okay, she said, removing a red plastic container that looked like a lozenge made for a giant, "Let's see here..." She popped open the container's lid, and maddi heard a rusting sound, like mints or had candies in a box. "Ah! Here we go," She said, pulling a red pill out of the container, snapping it shut, and stuffing it back into her cleavage. MAddi ooked at the pill, her eyes going wide and her head slowly shaking back and forth.
"Easy, it's the antidote," Trixie said, coming up alongside Maddi and holding it out to her in her hand. "C'mon, take it."
Maddi, hving not borne witness to Trixie's defense of her in the dining area, ust shook her head. "N-no-ho-ho," She chortled. "No-ho cha-ha-hance."
"What? C'mon, take it," Trixie ask, arching a brow at Maddi. "You wanna stop laughing, don't you?"
Madd didn't trust her. How could she? The instrument of her misery, the mastermind of her torture, now comes promising her release? Snake oil. Crocodile tears. No way.
"Cmon!" Trixie said, more forcefully this time. "You've suffered enough, haven't you?"
Maddi claped her hands over her mouth, shaking her head again. She'd sooner die than be forced through any more indignities.
"Seriously?" Trixie asked. "Seriously?" When Maddi made no move to answer, Trixie sighed and looked at the ceiling. "Apparently you *haven't* suffered enough tonight. Fine, you want the hard way, I'll give it to you."
Maddi didn't even have time for the dread to sink in before Trixie fell on Maddi breast first, the two enormous masses of breast-flesh flowing and billoing around one another like a time-lapse video of two water balloons being thrown against one another. The sudden avalanche of sensation sent Maddi into hyperventilation, her entire torso heaving with laughtr and her breaths shooting out her nose in violent snorts.
"C'mon, open up," Trixie said, working her breasts into Maddi's with all her might. The onslaught of sensation was sending Maddi into fits, small sputters escaping between her fingers, though the bulk of her laughter was still being pent up, forced out through her nose. The pressure was building up in her head, enough that her eyes began to hurt. Maddi ws worried that if she didn't let the aughter out somehow she was liable to either burst a blood vessel or pee herself.
"C'mon, I don't have all night," Trixie said, and Maddi was struck by how disinterested she seemed by the whole ordeal. Here she was presing her breasts against another woman, and yt the expression on her face was stone-dead, like she ws no more interested in the lewd wrestling match as she would be with her taxes.

Finally, feeling like she was in very real danger of causing permanent damage to *something* if she forced her laughter in any longer, Maddi made a desperate gambit, switching from defense to offense. She snapped her hands away from her mouth, holding them palms-out in front of her, trying to ward off Trixie's pill like a football goalie warding off a striker. But she had apparently severely underestimated her opponent; Trixie grabbed Maddi's left wrist with her left hand, pulling it across her body and entangling her right hand in the two limbs while her right hand darted forward, her pointer and middle fingers stabbing into Maddi's mouth like a fleshy dagger, the red pill pinched between their tips. Maddi coughed as her laughter caused her to suck the pill halfway down the wrong tube, Trixie's warding hand keeping it from flying out of her mouth. Maddi attempted to spit the pill out, but between the laughing and coughing she couldn't close her mouth enough to form the necessary seal that would allow her to propel the offending item out. And the struggle was rapidly becoming moot; since the pill was a powder-press instead of a gelcap, it was already beginning to dissolve in her mouth, the pill effrvescing like an alka-seltzer. Maddi tried to shake her head, but Trixie kept her hand over Maddi's mouth just the same, fending off Maddi's attempts to displace it with her other hand. Finally, afraid of choking on the foam, Maddi swallowed down the whole mess, gasping for air as Trixie pushed off of her, wiping her spittle-flecked hand on the towel over her neck.

"Finally," Trixie groused, wiping her hands again. "Never seen someone so reluctant to take help."
"Heh-heh-help!?" Maddi exclaimed. "You-hoo-hoo wretch! Ha-how do you ca-ha-hall this help?"
"I told you, it's-"
"This is an out- phah!- outrage! Mo-ho-lestation can't be le-hee-gal, even for a whorehouse like this!"
"Oh, gimmie a break," Trixie said, rolling her eyes. "You're the one who was being stubborn."
"And wh-heh-why wouldn't I be? You-hoo were the one who cursed me with that damnable tonic, what would make me think you would fix it?"
"Well, I did, didn't I?"
"You most certainly did no-" Maddi said, before pausing.
Trixie Hmph-ed, nodding her head once and looking proud of herself. Maddi, for her part, felt her face, her cheeks slack, her mouth flat, her lips relaxed. An experimental poke to her bosom confirmed it; the tickle tonic no longer held any sway over her. Maddi actually smiled- naturally- at finally being free of that damned tonic. But she still wasn't free of this restaurant, she thought, looking up at Trixie."So what, then?" Madi asked. "You're going to add the cost of the antidote to my tab, along with the drinks I spilled?"Trixie shook her head, ooking off into the distance. "No, consider the antidote on the house. And those drinks- and the glasses, and the tray, and your uniform- are coming out of those three cretins. I know I could never get a sincere apology from pople like that, so I'm going to have our lawyer take the apology out of their hides." She looked back down to Maddi. "And some more good news- since it was you they did it to, I'm tacking half of your tab on, as well. Teach those bastards to pull that kind of stunt on a girl just trying to do her job."

Maddi had no retort. Was this clemency, from Trixie of all people? Sympathy? Compassion?
"...what's the catch?" She finally asked.
"You're welcome," Trixie said, hands on her hips. "Look," She said, sitting down on her ponderous bottom, staring across the great mountains of cleavage she and Maddi were sporting. "I know you've had a bad week."
A week? One week? Maddi's eyes went wide, the sheer density of misery that had been heaped upon her in the past seven days stunning her into silence. It had felt like a year. Had it really only been six days since she first set foot in this abominable restaurant?
"'Bad'? 'Bad'?!" Maddi repeated. "This bloody restaurant has gven me nothing but misery since I set foot in it! 'Bad' hardly covers it at all!"
"Well hey, I'm just trying to sympathize here," Trixie said.
"Sympathize?!" Maddi all but shrieked. "This is all your fault!"
"*My* fault?!" Trixie said, aghast. "What did I do, besides give you the tickle tonic when you were cross with the customers?"
"Cross? My eye, cross!" Maddi retorted, gaping.
"Three complaints in one night!" Trixie fired back, counting the incidinces off on her fingers. "Talking back to customers, insulting them, just leving them to soak when they spilled their drinks- most girls I would consider firing after such a performance, I figured you were trying for the easy way out and needed an attitude adjustment."
"Oh, and I suppose the rude customers and psychotic co-workers were my fault as well?" Maddi shot back. "Riley bullies me every chance she gets, Penelope practically molests me, and I think we just saw what kind of caliber of person patronises this place."
"Sister, if you think our customers are anything special in being jerks, you must never have worked food service before," Trixie said, standing and turning away. "Yeah, Riley can be a pain, yeah, Penelope's got her thing, but none of that excuses your behavior. You were rude to the customers, you negatively impacted their dining experience, and I punished you for it. You're lucky I didn't dock your pay while I was at it." She turned back to Maddi. "This restaurant relies entirely on word of mouth, everyone that goes out there saying they had a bad time here reflects poorly on the restaurant, reflects poorly on *me* to the owner."
"Like I give a damn!" Maddi said, tears brimming at her eyes again. "Pressganged into servitude in this bawdry whorehouse-!"
"So you think Sheila's a whore?" Trixie interrupted.
"Wha-no!" Maddi replied, startled by the question.
"Why not? You just said this place was-"
"I know what I said!" Madi snapped. "But... Not her! She's good."
"Why? Because you've actually taken the time to get to know her, as opposed to anyone else here?"
"Her... intentions are more pure," MAddi said, remembering Sheila's dire financial situation.
"Oh, as opposed to everyone else's intentions, which you know o well," Trixie said sardonically. "You don't know anything. In fact, I'l forgive your entire debt if you can tell me two things about any other person that works here that you can't tell from their voice or appearance."
Maddi looked at Trixie, brows raised.
"Yeah I'm serious," Trixie said, reading Maddi's look. "Go on, two things. I'm listening."
"I, uh..." Maddi started, mind racing. "Well, Carlos has a flatmate, and, ah... Oh! Penelope is from France-"
"Voice," Trixie interjected.
"Ah, ah, Reims! She's from Reims, that's where the owner found her."
"And...?"
"And..." Maddi echoed, wracking her brain for any other overheard tidbit. "And she's a lesbian!" She blurted out.
Trixies face screwed up for half a moment before she burst out into laughter, her masive form bobbing and shaking as her breasts and rear jiggled like the largest gelatin moulds Maddi had ever seen.
So that's what that looks like... Maddi thought.
"S-seriously?" Trixie said, still chuckling as she wiped her eyes. "That's the best you've got? Her hometown and her sexual orientaton?" She wped her eyes a bit and shook her head. "Al right, I think I've made my point. I'll give you a few more minuted to think things over. I'll be back in a litte while," She said, heading for the back door and pushing it open.
"What're you hangin' around for!" Maddi heard her suddenly interject, looking down the hall. "Back to work people, chop chop!" she said, clapping as the door swung shut behind her.

Maddi was left alone again, the swirling tempest of anger, sadness, and bewilderment blowing itself out, replaced with a gnawing twinge of doubt. Was trixie right? Were the employees so distasteful to her because she couldn't see past their ridiculous curves? No, she thought, shaking her head, she got along just fine with Carlos and Claire, and she hardly knew anything about them. So why, her internal monologue shot back, are you not friends with any of the waitresses, if you can be friend with the cooks while knowing nothing about them?
Maddi scowled and looked down at her cleavage as she tried to come up with any sort of good answer, each successively failed rationalisation only serving to knot up her insides more.

The "Ka-KLAK" of an electronic deadbolt made her turn to the front door of the room, which was cracking open just slightly. Maddi was about to ask "Who's there?" when the question was answered by a shock of blonde hair poking through the door, followed by a cautious blue eye scanning the room. Not seeing anyone immediately inside, Anthony stuck his head in the room and got a better look around, sliping in and closing the door once he saw the coast was clear.
"...Maddison," He started, keeping his distance.
"Anthony," Maddi replied, nodding at him.
"I, uh, I heard what happened out there," He said, kicking the ground with his foot. "For what it's worth, I'm sorry."
"...Thank you," Maddi replied, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. As puffy and tear-streaked as the rest of her face was, she ould at least do what she could to not look hysterical.
Anthony sighed and walked to the wall, leaning up against it several feet from where Maddi sat.
"I dunno," He said, looking at the ceiling, "Sometimes I think they might be right. I mean, why else would people come here?"
Maddi didn't say anything. HAd he eavesdropped? Had he heard what she and Trixie had been yellling about? Did he think she was one of those people?
"But some people, I don't know, it's like the difference between fine art and carnival caricatures. Everyone can like pretty pictures, but there are those who can really *appreciate* fine art, you know? *Understand* why it's so great. I think that's most of the people we get here, anyways. Or at least, the good ones we get."
"...So I suppose the whole restaurant saw me break down," Maddi said, trying to chage the subject.
"Don't worry," Anthony said, "No one's gonna come bother you. I'm the only one beides Trixie who can get in here, and the way she was guarding the back hallway I don't think she'd want me in here anyways."
"...Are you sure?" Maddi asked.
"Oh yeah," Anthony nodded. "You need one of these to get in here through the front door," He said as he reached into his vest and pulled out what looked like a gold credit card, the black magnetic strip on the back the only marking on it, "and Trixie's got the only other copy in the restaurant." He finished, holding it out to Maddi.
Maddi reached out for the card, looked it over, then handed it back, leaning her head back against the wall with a sigh.
"You okay?" Anthony asked.
Maddi shook her head. "I... honestly couldn't tell you," She sighed. "I just... I wish Sheila was here."
For a while no one spoke. Anthone fidgeted a little where he stood against the wall, eventualy sliding down the oak paneling to sit on the floor. Maddi looked over, amazed at how low a normal person sat on the ground. Even though she felt the same carpet under her bottom that Anthony was, his head only came up to her elbows.
"You're off the tickle tonic sounds like?" Anthony asked.
"Yeah..." Maddi said. "Thank goodness for small favors, I suppose."
"Can I... Is it okay if I touch you?"
Maddi's head snapped to the side, looking at Anthony. He was turned away, ooking at the ground next to him like he was embarrassed. Maddi quickly turned her head back, blushing. What was he proposing? How could he...?
Maddi swallowed, reflecting on what Trixie had said. No. She was a good person, despite whatever she might say.
"I... suppose so," She said, wincing slightly in anticipation. She tensed up when she felt his hand on her wrist, relaxing when she felt him simply cup her hand between his.
"For what it's worth, I'm sorry. I'm sure if Sheila were here she'd know something better to say. I just... I'm sorry you had to cry," He said.
Maddi looked down, finally catching Anthony' eyes.
"...Thank you," Maddi said, wiping brimming tears from her eyes with her other hand. "You're very sweet."
Anthony smiled a little, then glanced down at his wrist. "Ah, crap," he said, pulling his hand away from Maddi's to look at his watch. "I gotta go," he said, standing. "Again, I'm sorry you had a bad night." He walked to the door, turning as he reached the knob. "I hope you feel better," He said.
Maddi smiled and waved slightly, watching him leave before she dropped her hand. That was nice, she thought. But it bothered her that she'd acted so suspicious of him. After all, of everyone here, arring Sheila, Anthony had been the one to act the most straightforward with her, giving her comfot when she'd retreated to the lounge the night before last. Of anyone, he would have- *should* have- been above reproach in his dealings with her.

Maddi frowned again, but had little time to dwell on her feelings before Trixie barged back in through the rear door.
"Okay, up and at 'em, I've got the showers cleared out," Trixie said, holding one of the doors open. When Maddi made no move to respond, Triixie rolled her eyes and reached into her cleavage with her free hand. "All right, here's an incentive for you," She said, pulling out ared pill pinched between her fingers. "This here's a reverser, it'll shrink you back down to your original size. I'm lettiing you off early, on the condition that you shower first. I don't want any of my girls leaving their shifts puffy-eyed and smelling of booze."
"Wh- I can go home?" Maddi asked, standing.
"Once you shower, sure," Trixie said, gesturing to the door with the pill-holding hand.
"Can't I just go now?" Maddi pleaded, approaching a few steps.
"Not ike that, no," Trixie said, shaking her head. "At least, not when there are still customers around to see you. If you wanna wait for four more hours stewing in your own juices, be my guest."
"Okay, fine, give me the damn pill and I'll go shower," Maddi said, holding her hand out.
"Ah-ah," Trixie said, pulling her hand back. "Sower, then you get the pill. I'm not gonna let you get to a size you can squeeze out that back door until I'm sure you're clean."
Maddi considered it for a second, but the stale beer still soaked into the front of her top was enough to decide for her.
"Fine, fine," Maddi said, dropping her arms. "Show me to the blasted showers."
"Follow me," Trixie said, leading the way out the double doors. She looked down the hallway, then motioned for Maddi to follow. Maddi followed Trixie down past the doors to the banquet hall, stopping as Trixie did right past the entry to the showers.
"All yours," Trixie said, looking over her shoulder. "I'll stay here and make sure no one bothers you. Now hurry up and get cleaned up."

Maddi stepped inside the locker room, momentarily stunned by the stillness of it. Normally when she was in here, it was at the beginning or the end of her shift, a bustle of activity she did her best to ignore. She'd never even been in one of the stalls. Maddi looked behind her, seeing Trixie's bulbous rear blocking the entrywa like a piece of floatsam jamming a beaver dam.
"Well," She sighed, "Looks like I'm realy all alone here..."
Maddi reached up to take her hat off, only to realize as she ran her hand through her hair that she had lost it somewhere between the dining room and the showers. Oh well, one less thing to worry about. Maddi turned her attention to her overstressed top and bottom, but even as she reached upto grab the hem, she realized she was still in her shoes and socks, and she'd rather not have to untie her shoes after she'd stripped. Sitting down on her ponderous bum, Maddi hefted her foot onto her other knee, feeling the sock rub against the underside of her breast. Maddi flinched, still expecting a burst of uncontrollable laughter from the rough cotton, letting her held breath out when she realized she was fine. Since her foot was completely buried under her breasts, Maddi had to untie her shoe going off of touch alone, watching her left breast jiggle and jostle as she undid the knots on her shoe. She kicked the shoe off, letting it clatter to the floor, then pinched the sock between her big and second toes and pulled her foot out of it. Maddi repeated the process with her otherfoot and stood up, wriggling her toes on the cold tile floor. Maddi realized as she wandered towards the plastic shower curtains that she'd never had to actually undress here in the literal sense; every night she'd just shrunk right out of her clothes. Grabbing the hem of her shirt, she tried pulling up, but only succeeded in lifting her breasts to obscure her field of view. Even reaching forward as much as she could, she couldn't get the top around the front of her breasts.
"Oh, bloody well fine," Maddi said, reaching behind her and pulling up the back of her top, pulling it up and over her head, bending forwars as the aut fabric pushed her breasts up into her face.
"Ugh," Maddi thought, pulling her head through the bottom of her top, the whole garmment tow restion on or wrapped around her breasts. "It really does smell like beer in there."
Maddi grabbed the now much looser fabric, and thought for a second, checking behind her once again, Trixie's swishing tail the only movement she could see in the locker room or the hallway beyond. Even in a completely empty room, even with te certainty that no one was watching, she still didn't feel comfortable bearing her breasts in such an open space. Maddi stepped into the shower stall, the cold plastic curtain on he shoulders and back making her shiver slightly.
"Okay, here we go..." Maddi said, pulling the top off, wadding it into a ball, and pitching it over the curtain rod and into the middle of the locker room. MAddi just stood there for a second, looking at herself, or as much of herself as she could see. It was the first time she'd had her breasts completely uncovered. Usually she had those garish orange and white uniforms. Even before that, she had that apron or the tatters of her school uniform. But this, these, just hanging in front of her, hanging *off* of her...
They were hers.

Maddi shook her head and hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her skit, undoing the clasp and wadding it up like she had her top. Maddi sighed again as she stood in the shower stall, naked. It was still tough for her to reconcile all this flesh as being hers. She supposed she'd somehow conflated the fleshy orbs with the uniform, something she just put on and took off every night. But it wasn't just a uniform; however temporary, all this flesh wa a part of her body now. Maddi shivered, the cold air causing gooebumps to raise on her considerable flesh.
"Might as well get this over with..." She said, looking at the shower controls. The showerhead was right above her, a chain hanging down from the ceiling with a wooden handle at the end of it. She pulled the chain, and with a woosh of water the showerhead began spitting a stream of icicles into her flesh, causing Maddi to yelp. Swinging her enormous body back and forth, Maddi frantically searched for a temperature valve as the freezing warter coursed over her skin. Finding a four-pointed valve on the wall, Maddi wrenched it counter-clockwise, breathing a sigh of relief as the water warmed up. Her relief turned back into dread when the water kept getting hott, causing her to jerk away from the water stream and wrench the valve clockwise again, finally getting to a temperature that was warm without being scalding.
"Well, that was fun," Maddi said sardonically, spitting out the water that had falen down her face and into her mouth, pulling her hair back as she wiped the water from her face. Some of the water had gotten in her ears, and she Shook her head to get the offending liquid out. She tied to ignore her ears, still throbbing a little after the twistings she'd given them earlier, and just let the warm water flow over her. She felt the water sliding over her breast, pooling in front of her collarbones, filtering between her cleavage. As much as it was nice to get clean of all the salty tears and sticky beer, Maddi had to admit it was pleasant ust to feel the water running over her. She sat with her head under the water, just letting it drip off er hair and the rest of her body, and let out a deep sigh, feling a knot in her chest unwinding. She was still upset- terribly so- but at least the physical stress was melting away. Mary ran her hands over the top of her enormous bosoms, marveling even till at the fact that even with her arms straight in front of her she couldn't reach te ends of her breasts with her fingertips. She ran her hands back up her breasts, feeling where they grew out of her chest near her collarbones. She hook her head, pulling her breasts apart with her arms o wash her cleavage, where no small amount of sweat and beer had accumulated. At first she grimmaced at the task, but consoled herself by being gratfeul at least it ddn't tickle to do so. MAddi turned around one last time under the water, then reached up and pulled the chain again, stopping the flow of water. She stood there for a moment, listening to the water dripping onto the tile floor. She actually felt more or less relaxed, at least for the moment.

Stepping outside, Maddi grabbed one of the towels on the tables by the shower, flipping it out to it's enormous size. She wasn't surprised, really; as much wet flesh as she was sporting, anything less would be soaked through long before the person it was being used on was dry. Maddi stole a look at Trixie as she dried herself, one corner in each fist as she ran the towel back and forth across her enormous posterior, the two mammothe cheeks lunging side to side as she dried them. With some difficulty, Maddi managed to cinch the towel around her breasts, the material falling far enough to preserve er modesty even so.
"All right, now can I have the bloody pill?" Madd asked, pading up behind Trixie.
"You sure spent long enough in there," Trixie said, turning and digging the pil out of her cleavage. "here."
Maddi threw the pill back and swallowed it, cinching the towel tight around her bosom as she walked back to her cubby where her clothes were. The pill worked fast, just like all the others did; within moments she felt the towel loosening against herself. She kept gathering the folds of the towel until she returned to her normal size, the giant terrycloth sail now fitting around her like a toga. She finished drying whatever she'd overlooked, and then hung the towel around herself like a cloak, casting a glance over her shoulder to make sure no one was looking before stepping back into her clothes.
"All right," Maddi said as she finished slipping on her shoes, "Now can I go?"
Trixie looked over her shoulder at Maddi. "Sure," She said. "Taxi's waiting out back."
"Taxi?" Maddi asked as she stood.
"Yeah," Trixie said as she moved out of the doorway, "He's a guy we use sometimes. Heh, we pay him in food."
"I don't- I mean, I drove here-" MAddi started.
"Hey, if you don't need it," Trixie said, shrugging. "You didn't look like you were fit to drive when I left you in the gold room, I'll say that."
MAddi thought for a moment. She could handle it, she thought, but then again, it really wasn't that late in the evening, and she had enough trouble keeping track of all the cars in broad daylight- after her near-miss on the way over, keeping track of all those cars in the dark in her mentally and emotionally exhausted state...
"Okay," She said as they came to the t-junction leading to the lounge in one direction and the kitchen in the other. "Is there anything in particular I need to tell him?"
"Just where you're going," Trixie said. "The rest is taken care of."
Maddi hugged her purse under her arm, clenching the straps in her hands. She turned and walked toward the kitchen, hoping to get out inconspicuously.
"Hey," Trixie called after her, making Maddi cringe and turn. "Sorry again about those guys," she said, before turning and heading back to the dining area.
Maddi "Hmph"-ed and headed out the back, keeping her head down in case of any prying eyes from the kitchen staff.

The taxi was waiting outside, engine idling and a black man sitting behind the wheel, an elbow resting on the windowsil. He looked up as MAddi approached, setting himself in his seat and turning off the radio as she opened the door.
"Good evening, miss," He said, looking over his shoulder as Maddi sat down. "Where are you headed tonight?"
"The univeristy," Maddi said, "Up by the lake."
"The art college?" The driver asked.
"Indeed," MAddi replied as she buckled her safety belt.
"All-righty, then," The taxi driver said as he put his car in gear and pulled around to the front of the restaurant.

Maddi shut her eyes around the time the taxi pulled onto the highway's onramp, and didn't open them again until the driver asked where on the university to take her. Sure, he'd tried to start conversation a few times- "That accent- you from England?"- but Maddi didn't even open her eyes, much less respond. She though about what rixie had said as they parted. While Maddi thought she was owed much more of an apology thn that, at least it was a start; she wasn't sure how much more she would get, but it was enough for now.

Getting out in front of her dorm, Maddi took the elevator up to their floor, pulling the door key out of her purse. In the hallway she could ear muffled sounds of celebration through the walls- movies playing, radios chattering, other students enjoying their spring holidays. Maddi sighed as she came to her door, realizing what she'd spent her holiday doing and lamenting the comparison. She entered their dorm, stepping quietly as she noticed all the lights were out, giving her eyes a moment to adjust to the darkness. She flipped open her mobile and used it as a torchlight to make her way through the apartment, dodging discared clothes and sheila's used tissues. Sheila herself seemed to be sleeping more or less peacefully, the pot next to her bed thankfuly still empty. Madi noticed the big cup she'd been using to drink water from was empty, wedged between her hips and the wall. Maddi crept into the kitchen and got a cup of her own, filling it from the filter and creeping over to the head of SHeila's bed. Reaching up on her tip-toes, Maddi poured her water into Sheila's cup, ooking over her one last time before figuring she'd be okay the rest of the night. Shedding her clothes, Maddi climbed into bed, consoling herself with the bittersweet notion that given how terrible her day had been today, it would be hard for the next day to be any worse.
Unread 08-24-2009   #220
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

You lied to me, Soy.

That wasn't nearly as sad as I was expecting. Or at least, the chapter actually ended with things getting better, hope for tomorrow, and Trixie making me happy. I still feel bad for Maddi caught in all this, but now, it doens't seem as if the whole world's against her anymore.

(And I laughed a bit at "She's a lesbian!" and Maddi's insurance plan)

This chapter also satisfied a good number of kinks, too. <_< With one obvious scene, and well.. as soon as I saw this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddison
"But I've got my mobile, so if you take a turn for the worse, call me. I don't care if I have to stuff those over-sized beanbag chairs into your car, I'll come get you some help."
This.

This is what I want to see.

(It's hard to say "This is a great and dramatic and interesting story about a girl's maturing/adapting to a situation around here" while also saying "wow dats hawt" without taking away from the other. I love this as a story too, not just as kinkyness)
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2009   #221
zabuzabotz
DERP

Guess i'm contributing to this as well now XD

by request of Dantails here's a little sequence:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juggalos 1.jpg (638.0 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos 2 - Trixie serves.jpg (814.4 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg Juggalos 3 - Trixie recruits.jpg (695.6 KB, 224 views)
Unread 08-24-2009   #222
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTails View Post
You lied to me, Soy.

That wasn't nearly as sad as I was expecting. Or at least, the chapter actually ended with things getting better, hope for tomorrow, and Trixie making me happy. I still feel bad for Maddi caught in all this, but now, it doens't seem as if the whole world's against her anymore.
Well, when it goes up on DA, it will be. I had no idea this one turned out as long as it did until I finished it- it's nearly twice as long as chapter 7, so for the purposes of DA this will be chapter 8 AND chapter 9. "Truth and Reconcilliation" wil start at the scene where Betty and Angie are dragging Maddi into the Gold Room.

And explain "Trixie making me happy"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTails View Post
(It's hard to say "This is a great and dramatic and interesting story about a girl's maturing/adapting to a situation around here" while also saying "wow dats hawt" without taking away from the other. I love this as a story too, not just as kinkyness)
Actually, I was going for being able to say that in exactly the same breath. I *want* people to say "The story is involving, the characters are sympathetic, I realy feel emotionally connected to what's going on.... and hot DAMN ae they stacked! "

Also, as an added bonus, because this is being split into two chapters, we need to decide on a chapter pic from the "new" chapter 9. Any suggestions on what scene we should pick to represent the whole chapter, starting from where Betty and Angie are setting Maddi down in the Gold Room?
Unread 08-24-2009   #223
DanTails

Trixie being in this chapter and not being a bitch makes me happy, for she is the only character in the story that's mine. <_<

And as for a suggesstion... the obvious ones are 1. Trixie force feeding Maddi the Tickle anidote, and 2. The mother of all fan service, shower scenes.
Unread 08-24-2009   #224
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Strange- you say you don't like seeing Trixie being portraed negatively and then suggest the most rude/aggressive thing she does in the chapter for a pic?
Unread 08-24-2009   #225
DanTails

Well, she's doing it for Maddi's own good at that point. It's more tough love then, then it is being a soulless greedy moneygruber.

And, it's the part with the most squish. <_<
Unread 08-26-2009   #226
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

I'm kinda surprised Cyero hasn't popped in yet; next to you, Dan, he's usually one of Juggalos' most ardent watchers. :P
Unread 08-26-2009   #227
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

That's because I'm starting classes. :P

Anyways, I must agree- it wasn't near as sad as you made it out to be. Very well written. Maddie's near-wreck was especially good.

I agree with Dan. Showering Maddie for ever!

*is really tired and can't type much more*
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2009   #228
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

So since my illustrations are all some pages back, I'll just put this right here. This is my picture for Chapter 8 of the story.

Here's the respective chapter: http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=219

Additional illustrations can be found here: http://www.process-productions.com/f...&postcount=167
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maddi 8 Color.jpg (166.3 KB, 132 views)