free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 22 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-04-2010   #253
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

*Sees new chapter posted*
Squeeeeee!
*reads chapter*

Cut away chapter ending?

I kid I kid....I do so love these.
I...may or may not be in the process of using InDesign to organize the chapters (complete with accompanying illustrations put as close as possible to their locations within the chapter) juuuuust for the hell of it. <_<

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010   #254
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

...So did you actually like it? Your post has no opinions on the actual content of the chapter... ^^;
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2010   #255
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Do I really need to even say it at this point?
Of course I liked it, Mr. Big is...I think my new role model, especially if what I think is going to happen actually does (I suspect he's craftier than he's letting on, and is intentionally doing what he is for the sake of getting Maddie fired up to see what she does. Also there is no date [what a twist!])

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Unread 12-05-2010   #256
SonicrailinX
Leecher

Hot diggidy dang!!

You must of been planning this one all during your hietus!

I don't know who this Mr. Big is . . . but his style reminds me of my bro, Night . . . stylish, enigmatic, sly, understanding . . . and hard to rile, heh.

I can't help but wonder what's gonna happen next . . . seeing as it just seems to cut midway--cliffhanger.

Keep up the great work!
SonicrailinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010   #257
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Well, hey, I was waiting for someone other than Dagwam or Dantails to comment on this before I posted the next bit. ^_^

Shouldn't be too much longer, now...

...Though another commenter might speed things up. :P
Unread 12-06-2010   #258
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Now this is interesting...from what I can gather from reading here, though the initial process that puts the girls into their typical waitress-mode offers increased strength, as demonstrated by a rather interesting bit of walnut-breakery some chapters ago, it seems that it is suited only for that amount of growth, as Sheila mentions some issues with weight...or is it only the extra mass being so far distributed that is effecting her?

Very nice chapter, Mr. Big seems like a spot-on example of what someone with a ton of cash and some unique tastes might be like personality-wise. I'm honestly hoping to see some of the expansive cuisine "generously offered" by Mr. Big to Maddi in the coming chapter, but if you have other plans, I'm certain they will be just as good or better.

Oh...by the by, you may have answered this earlier in the thread, but I have not located it: What would happen if a male were to eat some of Juggalos' special menu selections? Have none attempted it yet, or is it made specifically to work on females?

CaptainSanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010   #259
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Sorry, a Y chromosome renders all the special goods basically inert. ^^;
Unread 12-06-2010   #260
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

I kind of expected that. Probably a good thing. A bit of a shame at the same time, as it could make for some fun situations, but given the main method the restaurant has of making their profit, I can understand why it would be set up that way.

Unread 12-06-2010   #261
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Okay, you've waited long enough. The conclusion of "Mr. Big"!
===============================================
"Working Girl"

Chapter 12: Just Desserts

Maddi was in a bit of a conundrum: She had to get to the Gold Room, but to do that, she had to get past Sheila, which was becoming an increasingly difficult proposition seemingly by the second.
"Er..." Maddi started, looking down the hallway at her friend. Even as wide as the halls were, there was only a foot or so between the outside edge of Sheila's swelling bosoms and the wall, hardly enough to get by if she were normal-sized. "Shiels, I don't suppose you've got any room on your right you can scoot over, do you?"
"If I do, it's not for long," Sheila replied, taking another sip of her bust-enhancing milkshake. "I'm only half-finished with this thing."
"Um..."
"If you've gotta get by, just shove past," Sheila said, sighing. "Better now that when I've got drinks in here."
"You're certain?" Maddi asked, probably looking forward to the prospect as little as Sheila was.
"Just do it," Sheila grimmaced. "I'll be fine."
"All right..." Maddi said, gingerly heading towards Sheila's heaving wall of flesh. She pressed herself as far against the left wall as she could, but for all her effort she shaved perhaps a foot of supple meat off her bloated circumfrence, her left breast and butt-cheek preferring to simply shove their neighboring orb of flesh to the right instead of obediently compacting. She flushed red as her breasts met sheila's butt, no delicate way out of the situation but to keep pressing forward, the sensation giving her goosebumps. In the back of her mind, the thanked her lucky stars that she didn't still have the tickle tonic in her- this much contact would surely have tickled her to the point of incoherence were she still so afflicted.
Sheila heaved backwards, and with a great mashing of skin to skin, Madi's breasts slipped past sheila's bottom and expanded into the "well" between sheila's breasts and rear, the two hyper-expanded waitresses fitting together in the hallway like the big fleshy teeth of some over-sexualized zipper.
"Lovely," Maddi muttered, Sheila's exaggerated curves nearly entirely envelloping her torso.
"Still not the worst job I've ever had," Sheila said wryly as she tried to ger enough footing to press her rear past Maddi's. "This had better be worth it..." She said as she suddenly put her hand on the back of Maddi's breast and shoved it forward as she heaved herself backwards again, Maddi yelping in shock as Sheila surged backwards, an encycopedia's worth of surprise and pleasure and every combination thereof surging through her as her curves were grabbed and compressed and rubbed by the vast expanses of Sheila's rear and bosoms. Maddi gasped as it passed, looking back at Sheila's slowly-retreating wall of breastflesh and blushing as she hurried back to the Gold Room.
"'The rarer side of medium'," Maddi repeated as she went inside, resuming her position behind Mr. Big's chair. She was releived when she glanced at his plate and saw a few oysters yet uneaten- she didn't want to try and squeeze past Sheila again, especially not when they were both trying to carry things on their respective endowments.

It was a tense few minutes while he ate, Maddi counting the seconds as Sheila got the drink refils and brought them back. Even with her newly-expanded rear, she wasn't exactly making terrific time back and forth.
"Ahh..." Mr. Big said, the last oyster shell dropped in the pile. "It's a pity the original recipe went with _____ to his grave, but I'm certain Juggalos has the closest- or at least best-tasting- fascimile," He said, leaning back in his chair.
"So I take it you're enjoying your meal so far?" Riley asked.
"Quite right, Ms. Sykes," Mr. Big said. "Though that's hardly a surprise- the food is always top-notch in the Gold room, just the thing to stave off jet lag."
"Where were you coming in from?" Riley asked.
"Ah, that would be telling," Mr. Big said, "But suffice it to say that even a private jet doesn't make crossing continents any less of a drain on one's body."
Maddi was quiet, just hoping he wouldn't ask for her to take his plate until Sheila came as he talked with Riley and Barbara. Maddi was thankful for the small favor- though how anything relating to Sheila in her current state could be considered small was a stretch of the thesaurus- when Sheila once more pushed the doors to the gold room open with her bottom. Far from the little jolt she'd given them last time, when she heaved her pale pink pontoons into the door this time, they fairly flew away from her fleshy cheeks, nearly banging against the walls as she used them as some kind of fleshy blow, dragging her enormous breasts through the doors a foot at a time.
"C-can I take your plate?" Maddi asked, wanting to get a better look at her friend now that she could finally get down the hallway without having to push past her.
"Certainly..." Mr. Big said, rapt in attention as the tops of sheila's breasts actually had to squeeze down a bit to fit under the top of the doorframe, her oversized blouse almost invisible under the mountains of yet more oversized mammaries billowing out the top and bottom of it.
Maddi picked up the used oyster plate and went around the opposite side of the table, coming up perpendicular to Sheila. She was amazed at the sheer amount of flesh in front of her, wondering how Sheila amanged it all. Poorly, obviously, but even with their unnatural strength, it still boggled the mind. Maddi could barely make out Sheila's shorts, a thin strip of orange around her waist briefly visible whenever she pulled away from her breasts for a moment before her increasingly fragile-looking top would drag her immense, sprawling bosoms back up to her torso, the seams reaching the limits of even their incredible elasticity, pressing into her skin in a way that seemed uncomfortable just to look at.
"Er, will you be needing any condiments with your filet?" Maddi though to ask, turning to Mr. Big as Sheila finally heaved free of the door. "Seasonings, anything of the sort?"
"I'm in half a mood to ask for Worscister sauce," He said, grinning at Maddi, "But I think I'll let the meat speak for itself, at least at first," He said, returning his gaze to Sheila. Maddi simnply nodded and took the plate through the door, stopping and catching the door just a hair before it shut. Maddi looked through the crack at Sheila, who was up on her tip-toes, doing short hops that sent her rear heaving up and down as she tried to reach up and over the crest of her cleavage to get to the drinks stored there. After a few attempts, Sheila looked around for a moment before backing up agasint the wall, her rear mashing against it until she could go no further bacwards. Then, Sheila actually began climbing up the wall with her feet, ascending her breasts in that manner until she could reach the three drinks precariously stuffed into the top of her cleavage.

Maddi shook her head as she left the door shut the rest of the way and maneuvered herself around until she was pointing the right way down the hallway. Was it a game to him? See how big he could get Sheila and have her still able to function? Or did he enjoy seeing them become helpless blobs of meat? Maddi's tail swished back and forth as she dumped the oyster shells ina bin and dropped the dirty plate in the soaking tub. What was he about, what did he want to see? Maddi tapped her foot as she waited for Mr. Big's filet mignon to come up, trying to decide which side of dastardly his intentions fell on. Between the tinted glasses, the coyness, the enigmatic questions, and making poor Sheila drink all those milkshakes, Maddi couldn't decide if he was cruelly toying with her or simply goofing off, a power-tripping snob or a bored eccentric with more money than fun.
"Hot plate!" One of the cooks warned, laying it on the part of Maddi's bottom that her shorts still managed to cover. Maddi nodded her acknowledgement over her shoulder and headed back to the Gold Room, opening the doors to find Sheila having finally completed her task. With all the drinks served, her hulking curves had been backed against the wall again, each mammoth breast taller than Maddi was, hundreds of pounds of bosom and butt precariously constricted inside Sheila's uniform. Even though Maddi couldn't see her face, she could hear Sheila's breath coming out through her nose, desperate inhalations and ragged exhalations as she tried to catch her breath.
"Here you are..." Maddi said as she served the plate, setting it in front of Mr. Big. "Anything else I can get for you?"
Mr. Big looked at Maddi, his chin jutting in contemplation for a brief moment before shaking his head. "Nothing comes to mind, no." He said, "but thank you."
Maddi took one lat glance at the milkshake set in front of the vacant chair in front of Mr. Big and resumed her position, hoping that whoever was supposed to come, they got here before he finished his next cognac.

It was hard for Maddi not to fidget while Mr. Big ate- she spent most of her time looking over at Sheila, though it was nearly impossible to even see any of her outside her bosoms and her rear. Imagining the silhouette of her petite roomate behind those titanic orbs made Maddi shake her head and hope that Mr. Big's steak was juicy enough to Keep him from needing to take a drink, but by the same token she didn't want him to finish too fast because then he'd most likely send Sheila out before she'd had time to catch her breath fully.
The heavy clink with which Mr. Big set down his silverware on his plate sounded to Maddi like the fall of a guillotine blade or a magistrate's gavel, and she knew what was coming next.
"Can I take this for you, sir?" Maddi said, decanting from the back of his chair and picking up his used plate and silverware.
"Such prompt service!" Mr. Big said, smiling. "Certainly, though since the dessert parfait comes in a tall glass, I think I'll leave dessert service to Ms. Watson, if you don't mind."
"Oh, it'd be no trouble-" Maddi started.
"It's fine," Sheila interrupted. "Is... Is there anything else you need?" She asked, already trying to heave herself away from the wall.
Maddi's heart sank into her bowels as she put the plate on her rump, turning away from Mr. Big so he couldn't see the look of despair on her face as he ordered yet another milkshake and Sheila unhesitatingly complied. Maddi hurried through the doors, barely waiting until they'd closed behind her to grab the dish up in her hands and run to the kitchen, roughly dumping it in the soaking trough and running back, barely making it in time to open the doors and squeeze past Sheila before she completely blocked off the doorway. As she passed, she caught a glimpse of Sheila's face, brow furrowed in distress even as she continued to suck down the bust-expanding milkshake. Maddi's lips tightened, wanting to say something but not knowing how or what. She simply resumed her position behind his chair, watching Sheila lurch her way through the doors, the skin bunching up at the top and bottom of the doorframe as she struggled to get her enormous breasts through. Finally the doors closed, and Sheila began her slow trek down the hall towards the kitchen. A dozen openings and speeches played through Maddi's head, trying to find some way to broach the subject that wouldn't endanger Sheila's job.
"Something the matter, Ms. Ellison?" Mr. Big asked.
"What? Oh, no, nothing, sir," Maddi said, trying to sound chipper.
"Really? YOu seem quite fidgety for there being nothing wrong."
"Uhm, well..." Maddi said, thinking. Ah, the hell with it. Just say it plainly, she thought. "Could I... Could I speak with you for a moment?"
"Aren't we already?"
"Face to face," Maddi clarified.
"Why? Is there something wrong with this method?"
"Begging your pardon, but I know I would find it hard to take someone seriously with their bosoms wrapped around my head."
"Fair enough," He said, letting a short laugh escape him. "Have a seat."
Maddi went around the table, pulling the chair out enough that she could sit on her enormous backside and look straight across at Mr. Big.
"...So?" He asked as Maddi situated herself.
Maddi took a deep breath and just let the words tumble out of her like a waterfall.
"Now see here, I know Sheila's quite something to behold, and I understand wanting to see her get bigger, I suppose, but I want you to know that Sheila will go to any lengths to please you, past the point of sanity or even her own health. It's not just the tips- well, it is, really- but it's different! It's not like Penelope, who hams it up because she loves the attention, Sheila really *needs* the tips!"
"And how do you know this?" He asked, any traces of mirth gone from his features.
"I'm her flatmate at the university," Maddi said, "And I've seen the way she has to ration out money. Not a penny goes to waste, every bit of food, every frame of film, every stitch of clothing meticulously calculated to stay within her pathetically meager budget."
"Pathetic?" Mr. Big echoed, one brow raising. "Compared to what? Are you that much better off?"
"Pfft," Maddi said, rolling her eyes before she caught herself. "...Y-yes, I am. And I don't dare let her find out, the poor thing, she's so stubbornly self-made that she wouldn't accept any help from me if I threw it at her."
"You're that much better off?"
"My father's in the House of Lords," Maddi said, exasperated. "I've got ridiculous amounts of dosh in my bank account. I think the expression over here is... 'filthy stinking rich'?"
"The House of Lords?" Mr. Big said, both eyebrows raised over his glasses. "And Ms. Watson doesn't know any of this?"
"No," Maddi said, shaking her head. "And I don't know what would happen if she did. I don't... I don't know that we could still be friends if she knew. She certainly wouldn't take any of my help- she doesn't need charity, as she'll quickly tell you." Maddi looked hard at Mr. Big's eyes, or at least the centre of his sunglasses. "That's why she'll do whatever demeaning thing, assume whatever disfiguring proportion, to make you happy here tonight. She knows of your reputation- much better than I, I'll admit- and sees this as a chance to finally earn some breathing room in her checkbook. Sheila's not the type to go on a wild shopping spree with a windfall- you should see her side of the flat, nearly everything she owns is second-hand, used, bargain-bin- but to not have to calculate everything down to the last red cent-"
"Last red cent?" Mr. Big echoed.
"Er, that's right, isn't it? That's how it goes, since your smallest coin is copper-ish? At least, the clean ones? Our shillings are more ruddy ..."
"No no, that's correct..." Mr. Big said, waving Maddi on. "Yes, freshly-minted pennies are a reddish color from the copper. Please, continue."
Maddi swallowed, trying to get her train of thought back on track. "Yes, well, in any case, Sheila really, really needs this, so she'll do whatever you ask, but do try to remember that there's a real girl behind those... those enormous curves," Maddi said, trying not to use one of her more readily-available derogatory epithets for them. "A girl who worries about rent every month and who has never bought a new edition of a textbook from the Uni bookstore as long as I've known her. So please, if you have to dock someone for this interruption in your meal, dock me- I can certainly afford it- but I'm begging you on her behalf to not ask her to drink another one of those milkshakes. Bless her stupid, stubborn little heart, but she'll drink those until she asphyxiates herself if she thinks it'll please you." Maddi sighed, not sure if she'd helped or harmed Sheila by her outburst. Riley, at the very least, was silently shooting daggers at Maddi with her eyes, and Barbara looked more astonished by the exchange than anything else. Mr. Big, for his part, was completely stone-faced, as indecipherable as a Moai from Easter Island. Maddi looked at him, her brow pinching pleadingly, but she didn't have anything more to say, couldn't, really. She looked over at her shoulder at the door, licking her lips to alleviate the dried-out feeling her speech had given them. Without a word, she hefted her backside from the floor, straightened the chair back the way it was, and resumed her position behind Mr. Big.

Minutes passed in stony silence, Maddi re-playing and analyzing every word, every inflection and facial tic in her head, wondering if she'd made the right choice by speaking up. It was odd- she'd grown up around wealth and nobility, and knew fairly well how to read false niceties and insincere glad-handing, but something about the restaurant threw her off. She supposed speaking to someone over a meter's worth of cleavage and listening to their responses through fuzzy fox-ears was enough to alter her familiar social dynamic to an unrecognizable state.
Finally, Sheila's rear burst through the doors once more, and Maddi heard not only Sheila's petite grunts and straining, but two others from somewhere beyond the doors. She saw the unnatural way Sheila's breasts were heaving and juddering- even more unnatural than usual, that is- and realized that she'd enlisted the help orf two other people to help push her through the doors, Sheila's bosoms completely filling the double-doors and having to be mashed through a stone of soft flesh at a time. When Sheila leaned back, trying to let her enormous bottom drag her compaaratively even more gigantic breasts through the opening, Maddi noticed that her shoulders were bare, the sleeves of her outfit cut from the cuff to the collar, turning her blouse into a tube-top, more or less. Finally, with a teeth-gritting strain, Sheila's breasts passed through the double doors and she stumbled the rest of the way into the gold room, "catching" her breasts in her arms to try and keep them from shaking the drinks nestled between them too much.
"Ms. Ellison, how about you fetch my parfait and such from Ms. Watson?" Mr. Big asked, the first response he'd made since their talk. Was he going to have her start drinking the milkshakes now, Maddi wondered? Well, she would if she had to- he was on his dessert anyways, there was no way Maddi would wind up as big as Sheila...
Maddi went over to her friend, puttin a hand to her forehead to block out the overhead lights as she looked at the two tall glasses set high in Sheila's cleavage. MAddi was sure there was no way she could reach those, even if she was able to get right up to the immense wall of flesh without her own prodigious bosoms getting in the way. Maddi looked around the Gold Room, taking a step over to the wall and picking up one of the chairs along it. She carried the chair over to sheila, made more exhausting by the fact that her breasts were pressing down upon them, adding their weight to the chair's in what Maddi had to lift up off the ground. Setting it down in front of Sheila, she hefted her breasts up in her arms, stepped up onto the chair, and found herself mashed into Sheila's breasts, even her enormous breasts positively dwarfed by the awe-inspiring girth of Sheila's bosoms. Maddi could now look across at the two tall glasses, seing the field of goosebumps radiating from them across Sheila's expansive breasts, but for the height she'd gained she was still no closer to her goal, her own breasts and sheila's making it impossible for her to reach that far into Sheila's cleavage.
"Um, Sheila? Sheila!" Maddi whispered.
"What?" Came her friends tired, muffled reply.
"How do I get these out of your, um, you know?" Maddi asked, gingerly leaning in against her friend.
"No idea," Sheila replied. "Can you pull my boobs down without spilling?"
"Pull them down?" Maddi retorted, perhaps a bit louder than she'd meant.
"Yeah, just grab a handful and pull!" Sheila hissed. "C'mon, don't keep him waiting!"
Maddi planched, but tried it anyways, grabbing a huge pinch of breastflest between each thumb and fingers and pulling it down towards herself. The glasses did move closer, however briefly, but as the two mounds of flesh collided, they began to wrap over Maddi's own breasts, their contents tilting dangerously towards the rims of their glasses. Maddi let go and stood straight, back to square one. She needed some way to get the glasses closer to herself without mashing her and Sheila's boobs together any more than they were already, which looked to be in current circumstances a herculean feat. Maddi scooted back and leaned forward, giving Mr. Big a scandalous view of her bum as she tried to squeeze her breasts between the back of her chair and the front of Sheila's boobs, something she managed to do- barely- and which still resulted in her face resting inches from the softly-compressed canyon of Sheila's cleavage.
"Brilliant," Maddi muttered to herself. "First I'm high enough and it's too far, now I'm far enough and it's too high..." Maddi began to straighten up, but her breasts caught against Sheila's, her own bosom compacting into her friend's cleavage, parting them however briefly. Maddi began to curse but caught herself, looking up the line from where her breasts were spreading Sheila's cleavage to where the two drinks were stuck in it far above.
"Just a sec, Sheils," Maddi said, sinking her arms in sheila's cleavage up to her elbows, feeling just as grossed out as when she'd had to fish that $20 bill out of the deep recesses of her own bosoms. With an upward heave of her bosoms and a sideways jerk of her elbows, Maddi created a gap in Sheila's cleavage that radiated upwards like a wave, violent and sudden enough that she was able to seperate Sheila's breasts fast and fa enough for the two drinks to fall neatly into Maddi's waiting hands, nery a speck of whipped cream or errant cherry falling out. Maddi lunged backwards, Sheila's enormous breasts colliding together once again with a slap loud enough to reverberate the length and breadth of the Gold Room, roughly stepping off the chair and backpedaling a few steps until she regained her balance. Clearing her throat, she quickly served the two tall glasses as gingerly as she could, partially in an effort to balance out the crude roughness with which she had retrieved them in the first place. Then she replaced the chair, nothing that Sheila was already heaving her massive self against the wall for another go-round, panting and gasping from exertion.

"Ms. Ellison, you can dispose of that milkshake, if you like," Mr. Big said, gesturing with his spoon after taking a bite of cream-buried honeydew. "My date's already come and gone, and she apparently didn't take well to them."
Maddi cocked her head and blinked. His date? But the only one who'd sat down there was... oh.
"Er, certainly, sir," Maddi said, picking up the milkshake and setting it between her breasts. "Um... should I...?" She started, not able to fake Sheila's enthusiasm quite as well.
"Just toss it," He said, waving her off. "I'm done with milkshakes for the night."
Maddi inwardly breathed a sigh of relief, pushing the door open and taking the milkshake back to the kitchen, stopping mid-step when she saw Tony round the corner.
"A-Anthony?" She said, before catching herself. "Erm, hello, I meant."
"Hi Maddison," he replied as he walked past.
"W-wait!" Maddi exclaimed, turning around quickly enough to cause a bit of the milkshake to slosh onto her breasts. "Don't- where are you going?" She asked, mortified that he would see Sheila in the state she was in.
"To the Gold Room," He said, turning and cocking his head. "Something the matter?"
"Just, I mean, do you have to?" Maddi asked, trying to ignore the cold, slimy feeling of the half-frozen milk and ice cream oozing down her cleavage.
"Well, yeah," Tony said. "He just got served dessert, right? I've got the bill here and the pills to turn you all back."
"Turn us back?" Maddi asked.
"Yeah, that's how Mr. Big works- whoever he takes in with him he has leave with him. I mean, not *with* him, with him, but after you're done serving Mr. Big it's time to go home."
Maddi blinked, her eyebrows perking up. Leave already? It wasn't even lunchtime!
"So, anyways..." Tony said, edging away from Maddi.
"Er, wait," Maddi said, putting a hand out and shaking her head. "I mean, just, Sheila's in a bad way right now, so can you just give him his check and leave without looking at her?" Maddi asked. "Here, give me her pill, and I'll get it to her," She offered, holding her hand out."
"Er... Sure," Tony said, reaching into the inside pockets in either side of his vest and dropping a pill from each into Maddi's cupped hand. "There's yours, and there's Sheila's. Don't get them mixed up, now, I was keeping them in seperate pockets because they're the same color..." He said.
"Thank you, Anthony," Maddi said. "Just keep your eyes to the left side of the room when you go in the doors, aye?"
Tony nodded and continued toward the Gold Room, Maddi pinching each of the two pills in the crooks of the fingers on her left hand, hurrying to the kitchen to drop off the milkshake and clean up the spill. Maddi quickly swabbed out her cleavage with a rag, still feeling a little sticky but wanting to get back to Sheila as soon as possible.
Tony exited the doors to the Gold room as Maddi approached, putting a hand up as she opened her mouth. "Don't worry, I didn't look," He said. "But he's about to give out the tips, so you'd better get in there."
Maddi gave a quick "Thank you" and a nod before she went inside, seeing the two servers from earlier lifting the tablecloth off of Riley and Barbara, carefully folding it up.
"Ah, there you are," Mr. Big said, standing up from his chair. "All right, everyone's here, so up against the wall," He said, taking a fat stack of bills out of his jacket pocket and slapping them heavily against his palm as everyone lined up against the wall, Maddi squeezing herself next to Sheila. As Mr. Big gave Barbara her tip, Maddi took sheila's pill and poked her in the shoulder with it, Sheila grabbing the pill and nodding as she tried to climb and shuffle her way up, over, and between her cleavage enough to see out in front of her.
"Ms. Sykes, it's always a thrill to see you be pleasant for a few hours," Mr. Big said as he moved in front of Riley, counting out what Maddi saw were fifty-dollar notes. "Eight hundred dollars." Riley simply smirked.
"And you, Ms. Ellison," He said, moving in front of Maddi. "It's always amused me the way British people are so polite even while being horribly rude. Your boldness and passion won me over, however, so your interrutions and back-talk are quite fondly forgiven. One thousand dollars," He finished, placing a thick stack of bills in Maddi's hands.
"Th-thank you," She said, blinking. That was more than she usually got from her parents.
"And finally, we come to you, Ms. Watson," Mr. Big said as Sheila finally struggled her way into something approaching visible, her feet braced against the wall, only her head and shoulders poking out from between her enormous breasts and her hefty rear, looking like a little girl escaping the clutches of a monster made of flesh-colored beanbag chairs.
"Y-yes, Sir?" Sheila ventured.
"Your performace tonight was simply exemplary, and I was prepared to pay handsomely for it," He said, waving the remainder of the stack of fities back and forth, "But I was swayed by your friend's impassioned plea regarding your financial situation."
Maddi's organs condensed to stone and crashed down against her pelvis in one swift instant.
"U-um, m-my-?" Sheila stammered.
"Oh yes, she was quite explicit," Mr. Big said, not looking at Maddi's pleading, crestfallen face. "all about how frugal you are, how tightly your budget is stretched every month."
Sheila's brow was pinched together in worry, the shock and anger apparently queued behind her teetering hopes.
"So, since you, as Ms. Ellison so delicately put it, saved every dollar to the last red cent," He said, puting the stack of fities away, "I will present you with *my* last. Red. Cent," He said, removing a single polished penny from another pocket of his jacket and placing it in Sheila's hand.
Maddi's face collapsed in on itself, the look of pain and shock and sadness dwarfed only by the one on Sheila's face, though still managing even through her mask of anguished disbelief to look at Mr. Big and say "Th-thank you, Sir."
"Think nothing of it," he replied cheerfully. "Well, ladies, it's been an enormous pleasure as always," He said, giving a slight salute. "Until next time," He finished, heading out the doors back to the restaurant proper.

Maddi's eyes followed him all the way to the doors, her mouth working but no sound coming out, the conflicting urges to beg and scream and cry causing a logjam at her larynx until he was gone.
"Real smooth," Riley sneered as she broke ranks and headed out the doors as well, Barbara following soon after. Maddi felt rooted to the spot, unable to even look over at Sheila.
A penny. A single cent. After all Sheila had done, to insult her with a single penny.
Maddi squeezed the wad of fifties in her fist, the money feeling hot in her grip, hot and dirty, like blood money.
It wasn't until Maddi heard sheila's shoes scuff against the wall that she dared look at her friend, thankful she couldn't see her face behind her breasts. Sheila simply turned, the effects of the pill already shrinking her breasts to a size where she could walk, and headed for the door.
"Sheila-" Maddi started.
"Save it," Sheila retorted, quick and final but with no edge of anger to it. No edge of anything, really- emotionally dead, almost frighteningly so.
"Sheila," Maddi tried again, following Sheila into the hallway.
"I said save it," She repeated, pressing her way into the locker room.
Maddi just stood there, her insides churning. She didn't know whether to cry, to throw the wad of bills at sheila and yell at her to take the stupid money, to punch the wall until she bled. How could he, she wondered, how could he punish Sheila so severely for something Maddi had done? And she was only trying to help!
Maddi remmebered the pill in her other hand and contemplated it. Should she change back? Should she even try to ride home with Sheila? Maybe it'd be better if she just worked the rest of the night and took a cab home- she certainly had the money for it. But no, Sheila was stubborn enough she'd probably just sit in the parking lot, feeling miserable for herself until Maddi finished.
Sheila came out of the dressing room, wearing her shirt over her breasts, cleavage showing through the neck hole and the sleeves hanging limply off the front of her breasts, her back bare as her shirt stretched over what would be in the neighbourhood of size-2 breasts were they still on the clock.
"YOu coming, or what?" Sheila asked, not even looking at Maddi as she turned towrds the kitchen.
"...Dammit," Maddi grumbled, downing the pill and hurrying into the locker room.

When Maddi rushed to sheila's car, she was still shrinking down, holding her pants up with one hand and her top down with the other as she shrank down to a size where her clothes would actually button and zip properly.
"Sheila, I'm so sorry-" Maddi started as she sat down.
"Maddi-" Sheila tried to interrupt, turning the key around her bosom, which even scooted back as far as she was still brushed the steering wheel.
"No, I mean it, Sheila," Maddi continued, trying to struggle the seat belt across or between her still-large but diminishing curves, "I was only trying to-"
"Maddi, *please*," Sheila said, jerking forward as she put the car into reverse. "What's done is done. I appreciate the thought, but I just wanna go home."
Maddi opened her mouth to say something, but seeing Sheila's defeated visage sapped any further protests. She slumped against the window, cursing her big mouth.

"Take half of mine," Maddi suddenly said on the freeway.
"What?" Sheila asked, surprised by the outburst.
"Five hundred dollars. At least it's something," Maddi said.
"No," Sheila said. "No way."
"No, think about it!" Maddi pleaded, fishing the bills out of her pocket. "If I hadn't said anything, he wouldn't've said what he did about me being bold. And if you hadn't been so huge, I wouldn't've said anything, so really, when you think about it, part of this is yours."
"No, Maddi," Sheila repeated, eyes on the road.
"C'mon, why not?" Maddi begged. "Please, half! You deserve that much!"
"If you hadn't said anything I would've had my own!" Sheila snapped, looking at Maddi. Maddi saw tears on sheila's cheeks illuminated in the reflection of the headlights from the car beind her in her rearview mirror. "I was doing just fine efore you said anything and made him stop feeding me milkshakes!"
"J-just fine?" Maddi sputtered. "You could hardly move!"
"And I had people that helped push!" Sheila retorted.
"You had to turn to the side just to breathe!" Maddi continued. "Any more and-"
"And I'd have gotten a snorkel or something!" Sheila barked, glancing briefly at the road before turning back to Maddi. "I'd make do!"
"Sheila-"
"It didn't matter how much I liked it!" Sheila said. "He was loving it, and I was gonna get a huge tip out of it! I didn't care how hard it was or how embarrassed I felt to have my top ripping up all over, all that mattered was the payoff! Barbara got a couple hundred backs and she was the *table* for Christ's sake!" She said. "And now, because you gave him a pity story about how broke I am, I got a *penny*."
"So why don't you take half of mine, then!?" Maddi said, exasperated. "I'm offering!"
"Because it's not mine!" Sheila said, each sentance bringing her closer and closer to screaming level. "I don't want money just because you feel sorry for me! Besides, you need it just as bad as I do!"
"N-no I don't!" Maddi said.
"Shyeah, right," Sheila said, rolling her eyes. "I live in the same stinking dorm room, Maddi, I know how expensive that stupid school is."
"Yes, but- but I don't need the money! I really don't!"
"Maddi, knock it off!" Sheila said, pounding on the top of the steering wheel with the heel of her palm. "Stop trying to make me feel better!"
"I- I- of, damn it all, Sheila, I'm rich! I don't need any of your damn yank money! Not at all! None of it!"
"Rich? What do you mean, rich?" Sheila asked, still yelling but now with a touch of confusion in her voice.
"Rich! Rich, rich! As in more money than I rightly know what to do with! My father's in the House of Lords, for God's sakes!"
Sheila just looked over to Maddi with a confused look on her face, checking the road in front of her every so often.
"Yes, that's right, my father's of the nobility! I didn't live in a 'big house' like you asked, I lived in a manor! I'm not a poor driver because I'm used to taking the tube, I'm a poor driver because until I was twenty I had a chauffeur! I tear up half the checks I get from my family- yes, not 'the bank', my family- because I didn't want my bank account to get too large! You're so damn stubbornly self-made you make me feel like a great bloody ass because I came from money, so I tried to play along, but this is insane! I don't need the money, Sheila! I just don't *need* it!"
Maddi sat there, holding the wad of bills out to Sheila, looking incredulous. When Sheila didn't make a move, Maddi repeated the handing-over motion, as if trying to catch her eye.
Sheila looked over just barely before turning back to the road. "No, Maddi," She said, "and if you want to still be my friend you'll put it away and never bring it up again."
Maddi left the bills hanging there for a moment, then slumped against the window, defeated.

The silence as the pair entered their dorm was deafening, every footfall and dropped purse a condemnation of the ruinous end to the night. Maddi walked behind Sheila, not willing to face her friend, the wad of bills in her pocket weighing her down like the monkey's paw or the telltale heart, something ill-gotten and terrible. Sheila sighed and dropped the penny on the table, apparently having not left her hand since Mr. Big placed it there. What a bell-end, Maddi thought as she looked at the penny. Why even bother to shine it, just to make the insult that much more... vile?
"Huh..." Maddi said, tilting her head to the side to get a better look at the penny. "Hey, Sheila?" Maddi asked.
"What Maddi..." Sheila said, pulling a sheet off her bed to cover herself with until the extra milkshake-inches of her bustline Trixie's pill hadn't accounted for wore off.
"Didn't you lot ration during the war?" Maddi asked, furrowing her brow as she put a nail on the edge of the penny and dragged it toward her.
"Do what?" Sheila asked, turning. "Ration? What war?"
"World War Two," Maddi said. "You know, war effort stuff. Rubber, aluminium, grease, all that rot."
"Oh... Yeah, I think so. I read about that in history class."
"Well didn't you yanks use copper for bullets?" Maddi asked, picking the penny up and looking at it.
"Of course, why?" Sheila asked, coming up Next to Maddi.
"Because this penny's stamped 1943," Maddi said, showing it to Sheila. "I know we stopped-"
"Oh my God," Sheila said, eyes popping wide as she put a hand to her mouth. "Let me see that," She said, taking the penny from Maddi and rushing to her computer, almost tripping over the sheet she had wrapped around herself.
"What? What?" Maddi asked, coming up behind Sheila, ducking under her bunk bed to see her computer screen.
"We *did* stop using copper pennies in World War Two," Sheila said, "But some were still made by accident," she continued, typing into her search engine and clicking links. "Yeah, here we go," She said, bringing up a page, scanning over the text with a finger as she read. "...very few still in circulation... only minted from one mint by accident... very rare and historical coinage... worth in good condition over TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!?" She yelled, leaping from her chair and bonking her head on the underside of her bunk, recoiling just long enough to get out from under her bunk before wrapping Maddi in a teary, bosomy hug.
"Ten thousand dollars!" Sheila exclaimed, halfway between laughing and crying as she wrenched Maddi this way and that around their dorm. "Ten thousand dollars! Do you know what that means?! My car payments, my insurance, my loans! Ten thousand dollars!" She sobbed, hugging herself into Maddi, who was still too stunned by the drastic mood swing to properly react. If nothing else, Maddi thought as she returned the hug and patted her friend's back, the thousand dollars in her pocket no longer felt so vile.
Unread 12-07-2010   #262
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Ooooh, Soylent, that was incredibly sneaky...I actually was riding right along on that emotional roller-coaster, particularly at the chapter's ending. Getting me all worked up like that- shame on you. XD

Of course, I really must wonder what sort of earful Maddi will receive if Trixie gets word of her speech to Mr. Big.

Superb writing skill is demonstrated as always. Keep it up!

Unread 12-09-2010   #263
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

...Well c'mon, guys, this is a major plot development between Maddi and Sheila and the biggest expansion the series has ever seen so far. Only one comment? The views keep going up, so I know people are checking...

Unread 12-09-2010   #264
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

You said my comments don't count man, not my fault.

That was a good little bait n switch near the end. Yes, I to was caught up in the emotion of the situation and then when the thing happened with the thing...I was all "Oh-hoh you sly devil you."
Really at this point, the expansion is a nice afterthought and still fun n all, but it's the characters and story that have me the most interested.

Dagwam.deviantart.com