free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-09-2010   #265
mercury01
No Man's Slave

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

I thought this would be about a place where girls get TFed into clowns.

Oh well.
mercury01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2010   #266
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Blame dantails for that. I thought it was a pretty dumb name from the word go, but by the time I realized this had gone from an anonymous little ditty to one of Hmm! and my main projects, it was too late to go back and change it. >.>;

Imagine Maddi and co. live in an alternate timeline where the Insane Clown Posse never existed, that's what we do. >.>;
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2010   #267
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury01 View Post
I thought this would be about a place where girls get TFed into clowns.

Oh well.
Hahaha, and I had no idea the followers of that particular band were even known as juggalos until the first time someone mentioned them in a comment early on. So I suppose you can partially blame my ignorance to the fact. :P
Unread 12-10-2010   #268
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

As my own!

It just was the first thing that came to mind playing on the word "Juggs" D:

...also, reading stuff now.
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2010   #269
DanTails

Finally read the last two chapters, man I'm behind!

...and through the first chapter and a half, I think I nearly had a heart attack. <3

And then the emotional bait and switch came, and I was torn! Big was awesome with his money and Maddi was annoyingish but then she said her thing and then the rare coinage and who carries around coins like that on them at all times anyways and yaaaaay.

Also, I'm expecting like. Ten pics of this. I need to commission some or something if there's just the usual. XD
Unread 12-12-2010   #270
SonicrailinX
Leecher

Oh man you had me going with this one!!

I was so wrapped up in this I almost missed fixing my lunch . . . my imagination painting every scene in my mind's eye with crystal clariety. I was so plugged into the emotions and happenings . . . when Mr. Big did pulled that stunt with the penny I felt so burned I wanted to be out in the parking lot waiting for him with a pair of diamond knuckled gloves . . . I can't believe my puzzle loving mind missed the stress he put on "Red Cent", course I'm not a history buff so I didn't know about the history of penny minting during the Wars . . . but I should've realized, a guy like that wouldn't be such a A$$#0(e, that he'd "play" with them to the very end.

He cunningly found a way to use Maddi's own words to force the truth out, most-likely hoping to make them even closer friends in the end . . . for what is friendship when it is built on secrets and lies?

You are one heck of a story writer my friend!

I can't wait to see what you might make happen next!

Also I can relate to Mr. Big's liking of having a cute, "well endowed" lady provide extra pillowing behind my chair . . .

Jesshire: though we all like it that much more when they themselves are the chairs! hah!

Sin-Ju: and the beds, the couches, the tables, the children's sleep toys . . . just every manner of big fleshy cuddlesom fun.
SonicrailinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2010   #271
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTails View Post
Also, I'm expecting like. Ten pics of this. I need to commission some or something if there's just the usual. XD
Given the priority Spiral gives commissions you'd probably be able to get the "Extra" chapter illustrations done before the planned ones if you did that. ^^;

And yes, as much great imagery as there was in these two chapters, the plan is still only one pic per, barring any commissioned ones. With all the chapters of Sid and Mary and T&AA still in the pipeline, spending more than one pic per chapter would set a dangerous and very time-consuming precedent... ^^;

Last edited by SoylentOrange; 12-12-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Unread 12-14-2010   #272
DanTails

...great, now I suddenly can't get the thought of a Juggalos food drive for the holiday season coming into effect.

It shall be "Hugs for hunger!" Donate food, and you can get or give a hug to a waitress however you like. Only for waitresses who volunteer for it (and get a small bonus or something).

Gah, I can imagine Maddy thinking the rest are all crazy for going along with it, letting the perverts grab at them like the one pretty much diving onto Penelope's bum, but when Riley hugs a customer so hard that he nearly snaps in two, well, she'd realize a good reason to partake in this event.

Better then the "toys for ta-tas" promotion, that's for sure.
Unread 01-03-2011   #273
Link2Hyrule
Lurker

Ya know, when I started reading the first Mr Big chapter I started thinking that Mr Big would turn out to be Maddi's father. Or Sheila's father, wouldn't that be a twist? Anyway, looks like I was wrong on both counts. Then when he gave Sheila the penny I thought, what a Jerk, only because I couldn't think of a derogetory term bad enough for what he had done. Then when Maddi took a close look at the penny I knew instantly what was coming; huzzas all around, and my opinion of Mr Big has gone up considerally.
Link2Hyrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2011   #274
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Here ya go. Have a picture to correspond with chapter 11. Sheila's getting a little big for her britches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juggalos 11 color.jpg (620.8 KB, 195 views)
Unread 01-17-2011   #275
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

So come on, Dan, what do you say? Time for anew avatar? Did Sheila finally break your top spot? :P
Unread 01-18-2011   #276
Likalmor
Silent Wanderer

A master at pulling the strings of the heart, that is what your work says to me. It takes a good writer to create plot twists that work well. It takes a master writer to create plot twists that catch the focused reader unaware. You fall in the latter catergory sir and the world, at least our little corner of it, is for the better because of it.

During this chapter I really felt you did a particuarly good job in Maddi's narration of the events during dinner. Normally her thought processes get a little repetitive when she thinks in regards to juggalos but both this time and in chapter 11 you seemed to offer a more deep level of Maddi's thinking than the surface thoughts of "I hate this perverted whorehouse and everything that it makes me do." Once again a compliment on the personality depth you give your main characters, they are real easy to like and symapthise with, no matter their quirks or maybe because of them.

i am really looking forward to the next chapter as this story really seeems to be developing now... please ignore that pun.
Likalmor is offline   Reply With Quote