free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 24 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-18-2011   #277
DanTails
My shoes are untied, too!

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Just because Shelia is infinetly sexier right now doesn't make her a more fun characte.r... but I'll try. :P

Damn you making her so big! It's hard to make it fit!
DanTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011   #278
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Just wait for chapter 12's illustration- she's even bigger! XD
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011   #279
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

Oh wow I haven't been on the site much and forgot what section this was in.

Now that I've actually READ Chapter 12...

First reaction:

BIG YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE

Next reaction: BIG YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

That was just. Astoundingly written. I can't hope to compete.
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011   #280
DanTails

Oh god I can't wait. This avatar won't last long. And I need to adjust it anyways.
Unread 01-19-2011   #281
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyero View Post
Oh wow I haven't been on the site much and forgot what section this was in.

Now that I've actually READ Chapter 12...

First reaction:

BIG YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCHE

Next reaction: BIG YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD

That was just. Astoundingly written. I can't hope to compete.
Heh. The penny was always Big's jackpot, a gift for the one waitress tht eventually completely astounded him even for Juggalos. He'd let them know, obviously, but with Maddi and Sheila he knew it'd help force Maddi's little charade into th light, solving two problems at once. Mr. Big is enigmatic and eccentric, but he's got a good heart all told.

Also, what did you guys think about Maddi and Sheila's fighting? I struggled a lot with it to make it seem like it all made sense, that is flowed well, etc. Did it come out okay? Did it sound like real people having a real argument and not just exposition?
Unread 01-19-2011   #282
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Oh, and nice new Av, Dan. Two asses in one pic!

And another thing, since it seems to be the prevaling opinion here and on DA: Mr. Big *did* have a date, an exact special someone in mind, for the other placesetting. Maddi "b ecoming" his date by sitting down opposit him wasn't the plan. but he took it as a "close enough" to what he really wanted.
Unread 01-19-2011   #283
DanTails

Well, now I'm curious who the heck his date was!

Also, are you implying that there's already a WIP sketch pic of Ch 12 getting ready? If so, who do I have to kill to see it? <_< >_>
Unread 07-15-2011   #284
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Whoops, I never realized that Spiral never posted the chapter 12 pic here. ^^;

For the handful of you that haven't seen it on DA, here's Sheila at a size 8-4, the biggest expansion in Juggalos!

...So far.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Juggalos_12.jpg (490.8 KB, 780 views)
Unread 07-17-2011   #285
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Been far, FAR too long since the last one of these. Apologies, all, been a really busy year. ^^;\
================================================== =======================
"Working Girl"

Chapter 13: Inflated Egos

"Are you sure about this, Maddi?" Sheila asked as they parked in front of the coin store.
"I may not be as adept at handling unruly drunks as you are," Maddi said as she closed the passenger door, "But these kind of vermin are *my* turf," She assured Sheila.
The bell over the door rang, Maddi maintaining a speedy stride straight to the back of the store, eyes locked on the proprieter as Sheila meandered in behind her, eyes bugging slightly at some of the older and more expensive items.
"Mr. Franco," Maddi said curtly, nodding at the balding man behind the counter.
"Yes?" He asked, looking at Maddi over the thick black rim of his glasses.
"This is Ms. Watson," Maddi said. "We spoke on the phone earlier."
'Ohh, yes, the penny," He said, looking at Maddi and Sheila a bit skeptically. "You have it?"
Sheila took the penny out of her purse, wrapped in a tiny sandwich bag.
"Do you have any paperwork for it?" Franco asked.
"No," Maddi said, "We received it as a tip from an eccentric millionaire."
"You're... waitresses?" He asked, arching an eyebrow. "And you got a copper 1943 as a *tip*?"
"Well-" Sheila started.
"The nature of the services we provide is not germane to this conversation," Maddi interrupted. "It could have fallen from the sky, for all it matters. What matters is the authenticity- and therefore value- of the coin."
Franco looked at Maddi with a half-squinted eye, like he was sizing her up.
"All right," He said, shrugging. "The provenance of the coin isn't *that* important. Just give it to me and I'll take it to the back and check it."
"No," Maddi said as Sheila made to hand the baggie to Franco, her hand darting back to her chest and looking at Maddi as though she'd done something wrong.
"...I have to be able to examine it before I make an offer," He said.
"Yes, and you can do it here, where we can keep the coin in sight," Maddi said, hands still on her hips as she squared her shoulders.
"You think I'm gonna steal it?" Mr. Franco said. "I'm offended you'd insinuate that."
"...I'm okay wih that," Maddi said. "I know the rare currency market is flooded with fakes and counterfeits, and so there's definitely a chance you could take it in the back, swap it for a fake, and sell the real one for yourself. So yes, examine it all you wish, so long as the coin never leaves our sight."
"Maddi-" Sheila started, looking worried.
"I should kick you out for even saying that," Franco scowled.
"Possibly," Maddi said, reaching out and taking the baggie from Sheila, "But look at it. The shine, the cripsness. Listen," She said as she took the penny out of the bag and ran her nail along the edge, her nail clicking as it went past each groove in the edge, "No sanding, no polish. This is proof-quality, copper, 1943 penny. Hate me all you wish, but you can hear the penny asking you for your love, can't you?"
Franco's eye narrowed, staring at the penny. "...I'll be right back," He finally said, turning and heading into the back of the shop.
"Maddi!" Sheila hissed as the door shut, eyes wide and incredulous. "What are you *doing*?!"
"Putting him on the back foot," Maddi said out the side of her mouth. "Keep your voice down."
"You think he's going to give us a good price if you act like that?"
Maddi snorted. "I think he's going to be forced to," Maddi said, "Because he's going to get personal. And business isn't personal, if you *make* things personal you're going to slip up. Just watch me, his bargaining's going to go to pot because I'm going to stick to logic and he's going to get all emotional."
"Maddi..." Sheila whined.
"Just watch," Maddi echoed, handing the bag and penny back to Sheila. "I'm going to get you some good money for this thing, don't you worry."

"Okay, hand it over," Mr. Franco said, bringing out a high-powered microscope, a jeweler's loop, and a set of tweezers and setting them on the counter. Sheila handed it over, Franco placing it on the microscope with the tweezers and staring intently at it as he turned the knobs.
"I assume the mint mark matches?"
"Yes..." Franco grumbled.
"And the date?"
"Yes..."
"Alignment of the strike?"
"Yes..." Franco grumbled as he flipped the coin with the tweezers.
He looked at it for a few minutes more, holding it with the sweezers and staring closely at it with the jeweler's loop. When he finally looked up, Maddi had changed her stature, now looking ah him with her arms folded over her chest.
"It's real." Maddi said, less question than statement.
"It is," Franco admitted. "What were you looking to do with it?"
"For sale by owner," Maddi replied. "for papers with presidents' faces on them."
Franco nodded, pursing his lips. "Seven thousand dollars."
"Ridiculous," Maddi said, turning to Sheila. "Even if she took it to Sotheby's and had them take their 25% she'd still make more than that."
"Oh, like you can just waltz into Sotheby's," Franco said.
"Well, I don't-"
"If you have to ask whether you can get into Sotheby's, you can't," Maddi interrupted. "You'll note I wasn't at all uncertain in my statement."
"Fine," Franco said. "Seventy-five hundred."
"Fifteen," Maddi shot back.
"Fifteen?" Franco asked, incredulous. "How do you expect me to make any money off that price?"
"By selling it for more," Maddi said. "She knows how rare these coins are, especially in such good condition."
"Well, I just looked it-"
"That may be, but I still need to make a profit on the transaction. Think about my over head. Eight."
"Well, that's kinda-"
"Overhead?" Maddi shot back. It takes up two square inches of inventory space, and that's including the tag. You could take one red Hawaiian out of the display and have room for five of these."
"There's no money to be made, she has to come down."
"Fine, fourteen."
"But-"
"It's not like I can just drop it in a machine and come out with cash, someone has to buy it. Nine."
"I missed the part where we're responsible for your marketing budget," Maddi said. "Thirteen seven-fifty."
"We're not even on the same page here," Franco said, shaking his head.
"Then start speed-reading," Maddi shot back. "It's a well-to-do neighbourhood, low crime- as the single sheet of lexan on the front windows attests to- and this state has fairly low property taxes. Even at thirteen-fifty you'll be taking home a lot of profit."
"Thirteen- look, just forget thirteen anything, it's not going to happen. I'll give her ten."
"Wow, that's-"
"Still nowhere near enough," Maddi said. "She wants thirteen even."
"Well, that's-"
"She knows that witout a buyer this is only worth a penny," Franco shot back.
"Yeah, but-"
"She also knows how rare these are," Maddi continued, leaning in, "and what *exceedingly* good contition it is in. Twelve seven-fifty."
"It is pretty-"
"Ten and a half," Franco shot back, now folding his arms. "And I shouldn't even do that." Maddi knew he was beginning to calcify, but she also saw how his eyes kept darting to the coin on the table. A find like this came along once a decade, if that, and they both knew it.
"Twelve and a half," Maddi countered, "or we'll find someone know knows what a coin like this is really worth."
"But we don't-"
"She's not going to find anyone willing to shell out more than eleven-five for that coin," He said, folding his arms again and staring at Maddi, who returned it with equal force.
"...Do I even need to be here?" Sheila muttered to herself.
"We'll see about that," Maddi said, taking a step forward and reaching for the coin, her fingers suddenly blocked by Franco's, his hand hovering flat a few inches above the coin.
"...If I give you twelve- final offer- will you promise not to ever come here again?"
"For twelve thousand dollars- cash- we will vanish off the face of your earth," Maddi promised.

"...I can't believe it," Sheila said, hugging her purse to her chest as they stepped outside, Maddi letting a long breath out through her lips.
"Should have started at sixteen," Maddi said.
"Twelve thousand dollars, Maddi," Sheila said as she got to her car, looking back and foth across the mostly-empty parking lot. "I can't believe it. I've never held this much money in my hands at once. Never *seen* this much money."
"Certainly redeems that Mr. Big fellow," Maddi said as she sat back in the passenger seat, "But we really should be getting back to campus. I've got class in twenty minutes."
"Er, right, but I've got to get to the bank first," Sheila said as she started the car. "I'm so nervous holding all of this..."
"Oh, Sheila," Maddi laughed. "It's not as though every chav and cutpurse is heading this way as soon as you got some money. The store didn't have a PA system or anything."
"Maybe you're used to carrying around a lot of cash," Sheila said, "But knowing that if I accidentally dropped my wallet or my door came open, I could just lose more money than I've ever had my whole life, it really freaks me out."
"Right, because your door's popped open on the motorway so many times before this," Maddi scoffed, checking her watch. "Fine, fine, just get on with it," She said. "I don't want to be late to class."

Maddi tip-toed over the threshold of her lecture hall, trying not to let the door squeak on its way shut. She cringed when the heafy latch clicked, and she dove for the nearest seat in the back row. She wasn't that late, but she still caught a few bored faces turning to see what the noise had come from as she got her books out and tried to appear inconspicuous. She traced her eyes around the auditorium, looking to see if anyone else had noticed her late arrival. Everyone seemed at least marginally interested in the professor's lecture, but something caught her eye just the same- a large white cast, booted in a blue brace, sticking out into the aisle of the auditorium. Maddi followed the leg up to it's owner, a tingle spiking into her heart as she recognized the blonde ponytail belonging to one of the three girls that had dragged her to Juggalos in the first place, setting this whole sordid chain of events into motion. Maddi was conflicted, feeling at once curiosity as to the chain of events that led to her broken leg, a kind of sadistic glee in knowing some sort of misfortune befell her, followed by a twinge of human sympathy even so.

Class went by soon enough, and though Maddi tried to pay attention to the lecture, her attention kept invariably being drawn to her tomentor's broken leg. She'd started packing up before the lecture was even over, scooting to the edge of her seat and flying out of it as soon as the professor had signaled the end of class. She darted out the rear entrance, running quickly through the stream of students coming out the front entrance and hiding around the corner. She'd never known the blonde girl to sit anywhere near the front of the class before, she must be in the front row because of her handicap, and thus it only made sense she'd exit out the same way. After a few minutes, the exiting students slowed to a trickle, and just when Maddi was about to admit she'd left through another door, out she hobbled, flanked on one side by the dark-haired girl from the same night.
"So how's the leg?" The dark-haired girl asked as Maddi followed from what she hoped was a non-chalant distance.
"Hurts," The blonde girl replied. "The doc still wants me in a wheelchair, but this campus is so damn hilly I'd either faint from exertion on the way up or get a heart attack on the way down."
"Tch. No kidding."
"At least you're looking good. Can't really see the bruises anymore."
"Ugh, don't remind me," the dark-haired woman said. "For the first couple days after the accident I looked like I'd just gotten off of Jerry Springer or Jersey Shore or something," She said, shaking her head.
Accident?, Maddi thought. Did those prats wreck their car?
"What about Julie?" The dark-haired woman continued. "Have you heard anything from her?"
"No, not since she posted bail," The blonde woman said, shaking her head. "I mean, besides the obvious that she's in deep shit. Aside from the DUI charge and all the insurance money, there's a good chance she could lose her license."
"Like, permanently?" The dark-haired woman gasp, coveing her mouth.
"Long enough to count," The blonde said. "I mean, you usually don't get it revoked for a first offense, I don't think. She's just lucky she missed that other car. If she'd hit anything but the fence, it woulda been a lot worse for everyone involved."
The dark-haired woman shook her head. "You know," she snorted, "After everything that happened, I'm almost jealous of Maddison. Evne with the big bill we ran up, I think she got out of this the easiest."
"Yeah, well, there's not exactly a lot of time to call a cab when you're drunk and trying to run out of a freakshow restaurant," The blonde said.
Maddi felt her teeth clench and she turned away down a bike path before she let something slip that shouldn't have. She was still angry at them for their prank, and one of the worst weeks of her life, but what she found herself coming back to was taking offense at the "freakshow" moniker, at least so long as she worked there.

I'm *not* a freak, Maddi fumed as she made her way to the dorms, I just happen to have an odd job for the time being. Yes, it gets a bit ridiculous, but so is being one of those rodeo clowns or an amusement-park mascots. Just because you *look* a certain way doesn't mean that's who you *are*...
"Hmph," Maddi snorted as she made it to her dorm's parking lot. "Couldn't have happened to a nice lot of birds."

"Well, what're you on about?" She asked Sheila as she came in the door, seeing Sheila poring over a number of brightly-colored flyers on the kitchen table.
"Oh, hey Maddi," Sheila said, putting the brochures down for a moment. "I'm just looking into maybe getting a savings account or something."
"Eh?" Maddi asked, looking over Sheila's shoulder as she crossed behind her, setting her bookbag down next to her bed. "Let's see here," She said, spinning one of the brochures Sheila wasn't holding around on the table as she pulled out a chair and sat herself. "Oi, are they serious? Half a percent?"
"Well, some of the other ones aren't so bad," Sheila said, handing one to Maddi. "That one's at three percent..."
"...With a ten thousand dollar minimum balance?" Maddi exclaimed as she read the brochure, "And a five-year hold to withdraw without penalty?! Sheila, these are rubbish. Rubbish!"
"Really?" Sheila asked, her brow furrowing.
"Half a percent to keep it liquid... what an insult," Maddi groused. "See here- what's your APR on your car?"
"About four and a half."
"And your school loans?"
"About six percent."
Maddi rolled her eyes. "Okay, you want to make your money last for you, here's what you do. Take two thousand and put it towards your principal- the *principal*, mind, make sure you say that- and then do the same thing with your student loans for thirty-five hundred. Then, put about fifteen hundred into a mutual fund- I can help you with those- and just have the dividends re-invest every time they pay out. Give it a few years, something slow and steady, and it'll start turning into a bona-fide nest egg. And even after all that, you'll still be left with an extra forty dollars a week for more than two years, even if nothing else changes. Plus, all the principal you'll be taking off your loans means the interest will accumulate slower, so you won't have to worry about those for as long."
Sheila blinked a couple times, taking all the information in as Maddi collected the pamphlets into a neat stack. "So... is this the sort of stuff you learn growing up rich?" She asked.
"Sheila..."
"No, I'm not trying to be mean or anything," She said, putting a hand up and shaking her head. "I'm just honestly curious."
"Well, I mean, I've heard my father on the phone or in his office enough to know a few tricks. I wouldn't ask to run a bank or anything of the sort, but I've got half an idea at least..."
"More than I've got," Sheila said as she shook her head. "First time in my life with a bank account over four digits. Hardly know what to do with myself."

"You know what I suggest?" Maddi asked as she picked up the pile of brochures. "I say go to that one fancy restaurant you've always wanted to," she said as she threw them in the wastebin, "Or buy that super-fany mattress you've always wanted, or some gadget you liked from the moment you saw it. Money comes and money goes, but experiences stay with you."
"Easy for you to say..."
"I'm serious," Maddi said as she sat down at her computer, grudgingly getting ready to re-do the report she'd lost the the computer's temperment a few nights ago. "Just go do something you've always wanted to do. I guarantee you five years down the line you won't remember how much it cost but you'll look back on the night fondly."
"Hmm..." Sheila said, leaning an elbow against her loft. "I dunno..."
"For goodness' sakes, Sheila, just pick something and let the cost be damned, or I'll start hiring people to come to you."
Sheila laughed. "'People'? That narrows it down."
"Don't sass me, you," Maddi said, turning around in her chair and attempting to swat at Sheila. "I'll find a way."
"All right, all right," Sheila said, only having to step slightly aside to be out of range of Maddi's arm. "I'll think of something. Might as well enjoy our night off."
"Speaking of, much as I'm loathe to ask, when are we expected back?" Maddi asked as she began typing out her paper, trying to remember what nonsense she'd put down the first time.
"TOmorrow," Sheila said. "I set our schedules for the days when you don't have any late classes.
"Good," Maddi said, "the sooner I can get this tab paid off, the better."
"Aw, you're not going to stay on once you tab's paid up?" Shelia asked, her brow pinching up.

Maddi turned to Sheila with a look like she'd grown a new head. "...Are you mental?" She finally asked.
"Whaaat?" Sheila asked, spreading her hands palm-up.
"You don't seriously think I want to spend another second in that madhouse, do you?" Maddi replied.
"Maddi..." Sheila started.
"No, no, I know what you're going to say," Maddi said. "I realize it's just a job, and you lot don't have much of a say in how you *look*," She said, emphasizing the last word, "But that doesn't change the fact that the place is an utter madhouse."
"Maddi-"
"Tell me Riley isn't completely mental. Or Penelope. And especially Trixie!"
"Er..." Sheila started, eyes darting to the side as she chose her words carefully. "They're just... interesting," She said, "interesting characters. Your friends back home all had, well, their quirks, right?"
"Quirks?" Maddi echoed, raising a brow and tilting her head even further to the side. "Sheila, I think you've got Stockholm syndrome. You're the only level-headed one in the lot."
"What about Claire?" Sheila said, putting her hands on her hips. "You seemed to get along well with her."
"Fine," Maddi conceded, "You're the only one of that size who's got their marbles together, how's that?"
"So it's back to that, is it?" Sheila asked.
"Don't misunderstand me," Maddi said, turning fully around in her chair and putting a hand up. "They're not mad because they're that big- I think they're that big because they're mad. You've got to be as mental as Trixie to go to those sizes, I think."
Sheila laughed in spite of herself. "It does take a certain type, I guess," she said, "But I kind of like working with you. It made me feel less weird about my boobs knowing you were cruising around with a sofa-butt."
"You did just fine before I got there, by all accounts."
Sheila shrugged. "Yeah, I guess. But it's still more fun with you there."
"Well, don't hold your breath," Maddi said as she turned back to her paper. "As soon as I'm done there, I'm gone."
"Okay, okay," Sheila said, turning back to her own work.

"So did she take the paper?" Sheila asked as they walked through the Juggalos parking lot.
"Yeah, I got docked a few points, but I'm sure I'll still get high marks," Maddi replied.
"Well, that's good," Sheila nodded. "You ever have problems with your computer before?"
"Not like that," She said as she opened the door for the two of them. "But then again, everything that could go wrong that day did, it seems."
"Yeah, rough night for sure," Sheila nodded as they headed through the kitchen.
Maddi noticed a few of the cooks looking at her oddly, and when Carlos looked over his shoulder and saw her, his eyes perked wide for a moment, making a few come-hither jerking motions with his head.
"Er, just a sec, Sheils, I'll be right there," She said, giving a light push on her friend's shoulder as she turned the corner, turning back before Sheila could really question it.
"...Something the matter?" Maddi asked as she stood barely over the kitchen's threshold.
"I just wanted to let you know," He said, whispering as quietly as he could and still be heard over the flames and boiling pots, "that Riley told everyone what happened with Mr. Big."
"Did she," Maddi said, narrowing her eyes.
"Yeah, that you told him Sheila was poor, and then he only gave her a penny," He said. "Just thought I'd let you know."
"Steady on, now," Maddi said, grabbing Carlos' arm as he began to turn away. "Did she say what *kind* of penny it was?" She asked as she turned him back around to face her.
"What, Canadian?" He asked, his brow furrowing.
"No," Maddi said, shaking her head. "American. Coper. From nineteen fourty-*three*."
"That... sounds old?" Carlos ventured, still not making sense of the specificity. "Is it rare?"
"Rare enough that she sold it yesterday for twelve *thousand* dollars," Maddi said, at least a hint of smug satisfaction creeping into her voice. Carlos' eyes boggled, but another chef that had been eavesdropping beat him to his exclamation of "Twelve thousand dollars?!", the exclamation enough to set the rest of the cooks murmuring.
"I think we're done here," Maddi said, smiling as she let go of Carlos' arm.
"Wow..." was all he could say as Maddi headed for the locker room, squeezing past a number of other waitresses already on their way to the lounge for Trixie's usual speech.

"I never thought I'd be amazed at a size five's *lightness*," Sheila said as she guided her swelling bosoms into her usual top, snugging the straps and giving them a shake from side to side. "Compared to Mr. Big, these are downright petite."
Maddi stopped and looked at Sheila, glancing at her shin-length bosoms.
"This place has warped your sense of scale," Maddi said, shaking her head as she began undressing.
"Well, I mean, they're not *small* small," Sheila laughed as she began maneuvering around Maddi, "But at least I can keep these off the ground..."
Maddi rolled her eyes as she took her pill between her teeth, realizing she was once again the last person in the locker room. Just as well, she thought, she hated seeing herself grow, let alone treating anyone else to the spectacle.
"You must be new," Maddi heard just after swallowing her pill, turning around to see another waitress somehow had materialized behind her.
"Er, uhm, yes?" Maddi said, trying to turn without dislodging her uniform, poised as precariously as they were for her to grow into them. She actually had to crane her neck a bit to look at the waitress's face; well over two meters, Maddi was nearly eye-level with the other waitress' towel-wrapped bosom, probably a size 2-2 if she'd had to guess.
"Enjoying your stay?" She scofffed.
"Aside from that damnable tonic, I suppose," Maddi said, tugging and adjusting her clothes as needed, wriggling her butt to try and alleviate the wedgie her growing posterior forced on her.
"Tonic?" The waitress repeated, brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.
"What, that didn't get around to the morning shift?" Maddi asked. "Trixie dosed my pills with that damnable tickle tonic last week. Most miserable week of my entire life."
"That bad?" She asked, leaning in a bit.
"Cruel and unusual," Maddi said, shaking her head as she put her cap on over her fox-ears.
"Is that so..." she said, looking off into the distance as if thinking on something.
"It's very so," Maddi said as she did one last size and support check. "If they hadn't had that stupid contract saying I had to work off my damages instead of just paying it off, I'd have been out of here that first night."
"Oh, I know that little clause," The waitress said, her eyes narrowing. "All too well..." She looked at Maddi as she made her way to the doors. "Oh, I never caught your name!" She said, calling after Maddi.
"Maddison," She said, turning and pushing the doors open with her bum. "Please, not 'cupcake'."
"Maddison...?" The waitress said, trailing off.
"Ellison," Maddi clarified, before moving all the way out into the hallway and letting the doors close behind her. Odd, that was the first person here besides Trixie that cared to know her last name. Between Trixie's stupid nickname, her accent, and her cowlick, Maddi wasn't hard to pick out of the employee crowd even without her enormous attributes. It wasn't like there was another English Maddison running about for her to be confused with.

Trixie's speech was nothing special, just the same cautions and pep talk. The night was actually quite slow, for once; Maddi supposed it was the difference between the spring break crowd and the regulars, but it was a nice change of pace. She kept an eye out for Riley, part of her wanting to steer clear and another part wanting to rub her face in Sheila's newfound fortune, but didn't see her stalking the booths and tables anywhere. What she did start to notice, however, were the looks she was getting from the other waitresses. Subtle, perhaps, at least as Americans considered it, but Maddi picked up on them nonetheless. She quickly realized they were all falling into one of two categories: either looks of judgement and condemnation for causing Sheila to "only" get a penny, from Riley's version of events, or wide-eyed astonishment from hearing Carlos' explanation of the coin's true value. Maddi wasn't ever much of a gossip, her disdain for the practice stemming from its prominence amongst the high-society circles she grew up in, but she knew how damaging or at least distracting it could be to one's social network. She hoped as the night wore on that she would see more of the Carlos faces than the Riley ones, but ultimately all that mattered is that she'd been vindicated, her plea to Mr. Big bumping Sheila's tip up another digit.
"Coming through!" Trixie shouted, Maddi looking up and squashing against the side of the booth she was next to as she saw the fox-girl jogging as much as one her size could down the aisle, a look of barely-contained frustration painted across her features as she zipped past and turned towards the kitchen.
"...Something burning?" The man Maddi was serving said, watching Trixie disappear through the double doors with a lound bang, her bosoms throwing the doors open wide enough to hit the walls.
"I really haven't the foggiest..." Maddi said, straightening herself out and continuing with the table's orders. She went to the kitchen to drop off her orders, the doors still swinging slightly from the force of Trixie's entrance, and found herself behind a wall of the smaller servers, staring down the hallway to the kitchen.
"Uhm, excuse me-" She started, before hearing Trixie shouting.
"I don't CARE what you think!" She said, squashed as much as her breasts would allow into the single-wide door at the back of the kitchen. Even though most of her voice was going out the door, it was still loud enough to carry back down the hallway.
"What's going on?" Maddi asked, not really interested in drama but powerless to break through the wall of girls unless she wanted to shove them aside with her bosoms the way Trixie had the doors, and Maddi still wasn't nearly brazen enough for something like that.
"Throwdown with Vivian," Angie said. "Trixie caught her snooping around again.
"Get OUT, Vivian," Trixie shouted by way of clarification, "before I call the cops!" There was a brief pause, and then Trixie shouted "Same to you!" before backing out of the door and letting it close, taking care to lock it after it shut.
"Time to go!" Angie said, and the other waitresses turned and parted around Maddi, the inadvertant rubbing and squishing of their smaller yet still sizable endowments against Maddi's own making her shiver slightly. She still didn't like that, didn't like it at all, she thought as she made her way to the kitchen.
"And what re YOU doing back here?" Trixie huffed as she met Maddi near the dish-bin.
"I-I'm merely dropping off my orders!" Maddi said, surprised to hear such a venomous tone from Trixie.
"Hmph," Was all Trixie offered by way of reply as she turned down the hallway towards the ballroom.
"...What in heavens was that all about?" Maddi asked as she left her orders on the tack-board.
"Vivian came by," Carlos said, causing Maddi to start as she hadn't been asking anyone in particular.
"Who's Vivian?" Maddi asked.
"Vivian," Carlos said as he took the order slip off the tack-board and read it, "Is persona non grata around here." He gave Maddi a conspiratorial look, leaning in closely. "The owner's ex-wife," He said, before hurrying back to work.
"*Ex*-wife?" Maddi said aloud, turning back to the hallway. Maddi wasn't one to pry into another's personal affairs, but given the owner's pharmaceutical inventions, he could think of a hundred reasons why Vivian was his ex-wife, and all the reasons came in pairs.

Aside from that little outburst, Maddi made it through the first half of her shift okay. Now that they were back on a regular weekday schedule, the drink orders tended back towards the non-alcoholic, and she had scant few excuses to go see Sheila at the bar. Still though, she did wonder a few times about what Sheila had said- could work be more "fun" just knowing someone was in the same building as you? It seemed silly to Maddi, but then she'd grown up differently from Sheila- Maddi remembered several occasions in er youth where she'd have to pass through a pair of gates before playing with her friends- one set in front of her esidence and another set inf ront of the friend's. Anything outside the same room in those sorts of families might as well have been separated by the canals of mars, at least as Maddi saw it.

Still, she thought as she made her way to the lounge for lunch, she did have a point in at least this small bit here: Sharing lunch with Sheila was the favorite part of her work-day, aside from being able to leave of course.
To her surprise, Sheila had somehow beaten her to the lounge, standing in Maddi's usual corner with her arms folded over her chest. She beckoned Maddi with a finger, stepping back into her usual spot so Maddi could claim hers.
"Something the matter?" Maddi asked as she sat on her rump, Sheila snuggling on top of her own bedding.
"C'mere," Sheila whispered, nestling as far down between her breasts as she could.
"What?" Maddi asked, leaning forward to hear better.
"Closer," Sheila whispered, beckoning with her whole hand.
Maddi leaned ina little more, her breasts mashing around her lap. "What?" She repeated, her brow furrowing at her friend's odd behavior.
"Closer," Sheila continued, waving Maddi ina little more emphatically.
"Sheila, there's barely any room-"
"Clo. Ser." Sheila said, her voice deepening in a way Maddi had rarely heard from her.
"Oh, fine, have it your way," Maddi said, rotating her huge bum forward until her bosoms collided with Sheila's the two of them speaking from between their bosoms. "What's so cloak-and-dagger we've got to bury ourselves in our own cleavage to say it?" She asked, slightly irritated by this point.
"Why did you tell Carlos how much I made off the penny?" Sheila finally said, Maddi still having to strain to hear the emphatic yet soft whspers.
"What?" Maddi asked, surprised.
"Why did you tell carlos I made twelve thousand off the penny?" she said again. "You know how many people I've had ask me about that so far tonight?"
"I- well- so?" Maddi asked, her brow furrowing as she tried to shake her head. "What difference does it make? It's the truth, isn't it?"
"The truth?" Sheila asked, incredulous. "Where was the truth the whole time we were roomies?"
"I was trying to be nice!" Maddi hissed defensively. "Besides, I'd think they'd be happy for you!"
"Oh, they're happy all right," Sheila snorted. "I've gotten invites from people I've spoken to all of twice since I've been here to come down to Miami in the summer, or to spend a weekend shopping, or a hundred other insincere invitations from people who just want a piece of my giant tip. Why'd you have to tell Carlos that, anyways?"
"What- because the version he told me he'd heard from Riley was that you'd just gotten a penny from Mr. Big and left in tears!"
"So?" Sheila retorted.
"So? SO that version made me look like an utter twat, and I couldn't let it stand!"
"Oh, so your happiness is more important than mine, is it?"
"What? That's ridiculous, Sheila! I'm not trying to sacrifice anyone's happiness, I just didn't want RIley's lies being taken at their face."
"...Hmph," Sheila said, her eyes looking down into the dark recesses of their cleavage. "I still don't like it. I don't like people trying to buddy up to me and take advantage just because they think I've got money."
"Sheila..." Maddi started. "Sheila, look at me," She continued, until Sheila's eyes met Maddi's. "Take it from me, if you haven't yet you need to start honing your sense of who wants you because you're you and who wants you for what you've got, be it money, influence, or just a generous bustline. They're like lampreys, latching on and sucking everything good out of you, and they will if you give them even half a chance. Yes, it's terrible to have to erect that sort of wall around yourself, but, well, that's life, and quite frankly I'm surprised- and a tad jealous, I have to say- that you've managed to go this long in life without needing to do so."
Sheila's eyes cast down into their cleavage again, thinking over Maddi's words.
"I'm sorry," She finally said, "It's just that-"
"Hey Sheila?" A voice interrupted from above them, causing Sheila's eyes to clench tightly shut. "Sheila, you down there?"

With a speed that surpised Maddi, Sheil lurched up onto her feet, her boobs bouncing the waitress back a few paces. "Yes, it was twelve thousand dollars!" She shouted. "It was a super-rare penny Mr. Big gave me and I got twelve grand for it, but I put it all into my student loans already so it's as good as gone now! Happy? Should I paint it on my tits!?"
The entire room had fallen silent at Sheila's outburst, the wide-eyed waitress finally saying "Er, that's great, but I was just looking for your order...?" She said, holding up her little notepad as evidence.
Sheila's face fell, and she put her hands to her head as she leaned back against the wall. "A shot of jack and a noose..." she muttered as she slid down to the ground, evertything save her sneakers hidden behind a wall of bosoms.

"Well, that was certainly an interesting night," Maddi said as she and Sheila changed back into their normal clothes in the locker room.
"Yeah, well, at least the word got out I'm broke again, thanks to the school's ridiculous tuition," Sheila said as she slipped on her long skirt. "I mean, I know it's a lie, sort of, but financial planning isn't exactly something you can really shout."
Maddi laughed. "No, I suppose not," She said, slipping on her socks.
"So... have you really had that many friends try to mooch off you?" Sheila asked.
"Not friends, no," Maddi scoffed as she tied her shoes. "Maybe people who had vague aspirations of pretending to be my friend, but no one who has ever tried to get close to me in an effort to get close to my holdings has ever been a friend."
"...Does it happen a lot?"
"More than I'd like, really," Maddi said as she put her purse over her shoulder, pausing a second to zip it closed. "As I said, my father's in the House of Lords..." She trailed off, checking in her little cubby-hole. She never left her purse unzipped, not ever..." "So there have been attempts made, ever since school, really, and..."
"Something the matter?" Sheila asked, her brow furrowing as she watched Maddi's distracted conversation.
"...No, I suppose not," She said, finally checking and making sure everything was as it was. "In any case," She continued, shaking her head, "Yes, I've had to learn to sense out the gold diggers, as you call them, ever since school. I suppose it must have been quite strange to be getting them for the first time yourself, but it's not really a bother, I suppose. You just have to have a sense for their motives."
Sheila shook her head as she and Maddi headed out of the locker room and towards the kitchen. "I just... It's an odd experience, I suppose. No one I've ever known has been wealthy enough to have someone want to know them because of their money instead of in spite of their lack of it."
"I suppose it's rather low on the 'terrible problems to have' scale," Maddi said, waving to Carlos as they went through the kitchen, "And it's not like you'll have suitors lined out the door by morning. Just, be cautious, is all," Maddi said, nodding her thanks to SHeila as she held the door open for her.
"All right, thanks," Sheila said as she fished her keys out of her purse.
"You know," Maddi said as she leaned against the car, "This is the first night I've worked here where nothing went wrong. It's almost odd to walk out of this place without being angry or sad."
"Maybe you're starting to like it here...?" Sheila teased as she unlocked the doors.
"Don't be daft," Maddi said, getting into the passenger seat. "...I'm sure it's a fluke, anyhow," She finished, causing Sheila to laugh as she started the car.
Unread 07-19-2011   #286
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Chapter was shorter than the rest it seems, and didn't have a terrible lot happening this time, but I suspect this is part of a "calm before the storm" kind of things, where it starts to wind down before the next big event happens. The next event though, I also suspect, is going to involve this Vivian character and will help further set up Maddi fitting in with the rest of the girls more and becoming part of the family in a sense.

Though I have yet to be right in my predictions once, but don't go changing your plans just because I managed to "call it" on one rare occasion. =P

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2011   #287
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Well, Mr. Big was one of the biggest climaxes in the story so far, both squish- and plot-wise, so yeah, we needed a bit of a clam-down episode. Plus, there's a lot of loose ends being tied up here, some more obvious than others.
Unread 02-21-2012   #288
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

If you're wondering where this chapter went feel free to PM or DA note me for the long version. Meantime, there's a contest going on to determine Angie's replacement in chapter 16: http://fav.me/d6e56lt

Last edited by SoylentOrange; 07-19-2013 at 10:54 PM.