free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 26 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-26-2012   #301
hunter87
Leecher

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
Quite the opposite- I think I'm at least above the median in terms of BESC quality. My hypothetical rage would have come from the fact that if my stuff was on a pay site that would mean it was being sold a) without my knowledge b) without my approval and c) without me getting a cut. :P
Much justified rage would probably ensue there lol. I do wonder still on the packaging of your stories for sale in some format, perhaps in a format similar to how BESC and bustartist do their own, is it something you guys,have considered?
hunter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #302
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Maybe once we're finished, as a pack. Maybe with some "Exclusive" images.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #303
keybladeknight
Frequent Poster

great job i can wait for the next chapter and the pifor the last chapter u guys r doing a beautiful job now if u dont mind im going to faint now lol @_@ THUMP
keybladeknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #304
Vejita00
Master of The Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoylentOrange View Post
Maybe once we're finished, as a pack. Maybe with some "Exclusive" images.
Don't put your stories on BESC. That place blows and the stories there suck. Yours are far far superior and this is coming from someone who nitpicked everything.
Unread 02-26-2012   #305
CaptainSanji
Atrocious Pokegirl

Right, let's see here...now that I've finally had time to sit and read this one through properly...

First thing that caught my interest is the moment in which Maddi finds herself among the throng of her expanded co-workers without realizing how she'd gotten there. Nice bit of symbolism, I think, demonstrating how she is steadily easing her way into their ranks and becoming more accustomed to her job...even when she herself is not aware of it. At least, that's how it seemed to me.

The pregnancy issue Angie has is, while not really my preferred flavor expansion-wise, making for an interesting dilemma. I believe this may be the first instance we've seen in which it is revealed that the "miracle pills" that allow the restaurant to do what it does can and do have some adverse side-effects, when the right chemical mixture is in play.

Now, as to why Angie's birth control didn't work...I suspect there are any number of more natural reasons for this to occur, but I can't help but wonder if the massive dose of hormones pushed into the system by the Juggalo's pill is enough to override the birth control...mind, I'm no chemist, so this is all speculation.

Finally, Maddi's odd daydreams about the possible outcomes of Angie's pregnancy...gotta say, this made me laugh, not just from the sheer absurdity of the images she dreamed up, but the fact that they came so naturally and completely unbidden. I can almost hear the rest of the Juggalo's staff starting up a "one of us" chant...

Anyway, all in all, solid work, and continue to immortalize your ideas in text, Orange-y One.

CaptainSanji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2012   #306
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Heh. There's nothing special about Angie's birth control not working, it just happens sometimes. My mom was on the pill when I came along. ^^;
Unread 02-27-2012   #307
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

I like this one so far. Pretty much for the reasons that you're pointing out. Slowly but surely you're sneaking in more and more instances of Maddi not being bothered by the expansion, and at the same time continuing to push her buttons by introducing more and more 'bizarre' events for her to deal with.

Seriously dude, all your works. Much as I like my fap-fiction, this is just plain a fun, enjoyable read as just a story.
I'm sorry I don't have much in terms of constructive criticism, I've never been able to do that for anything good honestly, just hits a point of quality that I can't really think of anything to say.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012   #308
satistaspawn
Process Fan

I didn't read through everybody else's comments so let me just say sorry if I made you worry, no your pages are not on the BESC I was just looking for a strong comparison point to elaborate on how high the quality of your work is. I also pick up on how even though the situations your characters are put in are far from realistic, at least this point in time (here's hoping ), the personalities of each character seems to be very real I can't think of any other author in the community who can pull that off. Seeing how long it is taking Maddi to feel comfortable in a world so far out of her comfort zone, and that she doesn't even seem to notice how much she's changed from the start, really seems like how any real person would do it. Maddi is also no longer thinking of her coworkers as the perverted sluts she originally though they were, especially in the latest chapter how she is worried about Angie and thinking more about what her life is like outside the restaurant. Up until now I think Maddi has just thought about these girls being the way she sees them on the job only now realizing they aren't that horribly different from her.
satistaspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012   #309
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Same as with chapter 14, note me for the long version, but otherwies here's the latest and greatest in Working Girl stuff: http://fav.me/d6e56lt

Last edited by SoylentOrange; 07-19-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Unread 02-27-2012   #310
keybladeknight
Frequent Poster

great job Soy the story was perfect and about time there was lactation in it. lol i hope we get to see Angie's daughter with the fox ears and tail like her mother gets after taking the pill
keybladeknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2012   #311
hunter87
Leecher

The lactation matter seems to fit with the story as it was put in. The previous chapter pretty directly alluded to it happening due to the fact that her boobs were not only constantly growing but they seemed to be heavier then normal per maddies observations. Also given the explanation for the reaction (Pregnancy hormones reacting to pills) it doesn't seem like a far leap either.

I think it also helps build on the whole maddie getting used to working at juggalos and actually establishing connections with coworkers. Its one thing for Maddie to babysit angie if she's just swelled up, its quite different character wise though for her to do that and help with some of the leaky side effects as well. Sheila's comments on Maddie not making a peep about things being bawdry also would lose a good bit of effect without that interaction having taken place.

That being said I really enjoyed maddie's comment on riley being a twat, it just seemed so damned perfect for her.

I am curious though if this is the last we'll see of angie for a while. I was half expecting maddie to end up spending the night all the way through with angie. Makes more questions pop in my head as to how her situation will resolve? Will she simply deflate and shrink down or is she going to end up like a water balloon with a leak in it (Trixie did state it wouldn't be pretty lol)

Bwarg gonna cut my post short, got way too many questions that I dont want to completely unload on ya lol.
hunter87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012   #312
satistaspawn
Process Fan

I have no problems with lactation and as hunter said it fit perfectly into the story, both in why it was happening and with Maddi starting to feel more comfortable with her job. It was nice to see Maddi finally open up to someone other than Sheila even if she was just trying to drown out the sound of the dripping milk, and that she started talking with Angie for that reason also has a realistic effect to it.
satistaspawn is offline   Reply With Quote