free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 27 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-16-2012   #313
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Huh, feels weird reading this again after so long (even though I just reread the first two chapters recently).

It seems like Maddi's really getting used to working at Juggalos. She barely paid attention to her growth in the locker room, chatting away with Sheila like a couple of high school girls after gym. What made me laugh was her run-in with Riley. I felt like I was watching a clash of the titans similar to the scenes of Eyeshield 21 (at football anime where a single clash between a running back and a linebacker would seem to last about 5 minutes or so. Basically, way longer than what it actually was). Even their looks got me pumped. Like the close up to the eyes of a character. Maddi: Don't you dare. Riley: Watch me. Awesome!

What a surprise from Angie though. She was such a side character that I'd almost forgotten her. Had no idea that she'd get her own couple of chapters. But pregnant?! Did NOT see that coming. It really is hard for me to imagine a picture in my head though. I wasn't able to clearly picture Angie's size until that part that mentioned that her breasts were the same size as Sheila's. This is a because I have a problem painting a mental image. The description was great.
I have to agree with Maddi though. WHAT exactly is in that gigantic belly?! Not to mention that I have to feel sorry for Angie. Didn't even have time to mentally prepare herself for this.

Oh, and though I don't usually say things like this, I felt that the part where Maddi was trying to figure out how to bring the chairs to the lobby was unnecessary. I mean you have a woman expanding in an even weirder way than normal and you're over here messing with chairs for an hour. Why? Why not make a couple of trips to and from the Gold Room to get chairs? Idk, maybe that was there to show how she's getting used to her Juggalos bulk, but it just seemed unnecessary to me.

Great first half. Wondering what I'll find in the second!!
oxdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012   #314
oxdaman
Perverted Rock

WOOT! Finally caught up with Working Girl!

To start, the lactation fit in perfectly with the whole pregnant thing. It fit in so well with the story that I couldn't imagine how it would work without it. Plus, it wasn't exaggerated lactation, just a small leakage. I mean, it works with the whole pregnancy thing done Juggalos style: first belly becomes 27 months huge, then hormones cause the breasts to fill to gargantuan sizes with milk, and next comes lactation. And honestly, having to make a trip to the kitchen to empty a lobster pot full of milk was a lot more interesting than going back and forth for food again. Not to mention that her encounter with Riley would've gone as smoothly otherwise.

And now for Riley. Even though just about everyone on the staff says that Riley's a jerk, I'm just not seeing it. There has been nothing in the story so far that shows that she's an outright jerk. Rough and tomboyish, yes, but a jerk? I'm not seeing it. Every reason she's had for being mean was with just cause. First strike, Maddi rams into her, making a mess and costing Riley her tip. Second strike, Maddi's mishap with the ice which Riley had to clean up, which now that I think about it was probably quite difficult considering her size. Third strike, Riley had to take over both Angie and Maddi's duties during the whole pregnancy issue. All three instances were connected to Maddi, so I can understand Riley's initial thoughts being, "I have to clean up the English chicks mess AGAIN?! WTF?!"

Call it a coincidence, but I experienced something similar before as a kid, though I was in Maddi's position. It was during the summer I spent at my Dad's house in Florida with several other kids (not all his mind you. More like cousins). One day when we were in the pool, I accidentally wondered onto the deep end of the pool (which was a sudden drop). I couldn't swim at the time, and grabbed the closest thing to me for support- a girl wearing a life vest. Because of that act, it seems that I was dunking the girl or something. For the rest of the summer the girl always had an attitude with me. A couple of years later I learned that it was because I almost caused her to drown that time. Point is, I understand Riley's reasoning.

Another point I noticed was the conversation Maddi had with Angie about working at Juggalos. What was plainly written out was that working at Juggalos has brought Sheila and Maddi a lot closer together in more ways than one. Everything happens for a reason right? (Coincidentally, the same instance happened to me which involved my laptop getting stolen in Haiti, me going back to the US for a replacement and then finding out that I had kidney stones.) It also brings up the question, "would Maddi quit if she was given the chance?"

The other point that was mentioned that I can take further is Angie's reason for working at Juggalos, which came be summed up in two words: it's fun. More specifically, it's fun because she gets to chance to show off a lot of feminine sex appeal that she usually doesn't have. In Maddi's case, she has, from what was mentioned, a very fine body when she's normal. Also, because of her English woman pride (I think), she's not to big on the whole flashy, curvaceous- well, you get the idea. But then you have Angie, who normally has even less sex appeal than Maddi and likes the concept of being jiggly. It's not like Maddi's ever been mistaken for a boy after all.

This point brings me back to Riley, again. I really laughed when the chef talked about how Riley's probably the most popular waitress in Juggalos-and she doesn't even know it! Too funny. But still, my point is that Riley's probably in a similar mindset as Angie. Not because she's physically lacking in sex appeal, but mentally (after all, she is the tomboy of the lot). Having humongous T&A pretty much works in favor of her natural dominatrix nature. Still, I could be wrong about all this, I'm just making assumptions. Still, it's pretty obvious that Riley enjoys her job.

Wow, that was a lot, last thing is that, slowly but surely, Maddi is getting more used to working at Juggalos. At this point, I'm imaging an episode with Penelope so that Maddi can learn about having fun with the proportions when working at Juggalos and Riley, oh man Riley. At this point I'm just really wondering what beneath all the rumors. I've broken it down to what I think is the reason behind Riley's actions, but that's just like trying to figure out women in general- there is no way to do that! Can't wait for the next one!
oxdaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2012   #315
Tindalos60
Frequent Poster

Just got caught up and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

First, it was interesting seeing that the pills can have some side effects which was something I'd been wondering about. I don't think I've ever heard of a drug one takes that doesn't have some kind of side effects in at least a small portion of people, so it's good seeing that angle get fleshed out. Of course now there's the damnable mystery of what it might do to the baby since Trixie dropped tons of hints but the only definite things we got were 'born early, looks late, will definitely be a girl'. That's going to bug the hell out of me wondering about it until it gets revealed... of course I wonder if the owner's ex might be involved in that somehow.

It's also good to see Maddi starting to connect with some of her coworkers. It's a big step and a shift in attitude she didn't really notice until someone pointed it out to her.
Tindalos60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2012   #316
hmmm!
Frequent Poster

Looks like this thread's got a little pulse of life again. So here's the picture to chapter thirteen that I never posted here back when I did it, for those who haven't seen it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maddi 13 color.jpg (932.5 KB, 996 views)
Unread 04-11-2013   #317
jsands
Lurker

Just found the last chapters that are awaiting hmmm!/SpiralingStaircase's illustrations.

given these last few chapters, I'm calling that when Maddi's debt is finaly paid off, she stays on afterward.
jsands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013   #318
Jadeghost
Wondering,whats that like

we can only hope. Love this story and the turns it has taken. LOVE seeing the character development... among other things.
Jadeghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013   #319
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

I'm going to have to agree here, I hope you guys can get back into making more of this series. As I've said before, at this point the expansion stuff for me is just icing on the cake, I love the story and the characters and I want to see it through to completion.
The whole story started years ago now, and its gotten exponentially longer between chapters; I don't blame either of you for it though and I'm not going to hold it against you, I know full well what its like with series like this. You lose interest and when you have the free time you lack the desire to work on it.

I'm thankful this topic isn't gone either; with all the cleanup I was worried it would get canned.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2013   #320
Jadeghost
Wondering,whats that like

Its like a fine wine almost.... You want it now but the longer you wait, the better it gets.
Jadeghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013   #321
keybladeknight
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadeghost View Post
Its like a fine wine almost.... You want it now but the longer you wait, the better it gets.
i agree
keybladeknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2013   #322
jsands
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidgamer85 View Post
...at this point the expansion stuff for me is just icing on the cake, I love the story and the characters and I want to see it through to completion.
Totally!

The butt expansion is not relay my thing even! It's only the boob expansion that holds the now-tangential expansion interest. The main interest is all about Maddi vs Sheela and their radically different upbringings with respect to finances.

This dynamic of how Maddi has money and wants to use it to better her friend's situation and Shiela does not have money and would rather spend whatever she has to spare on others, per family tradition, is very engaging!

There is also the mystery of the nature of those pills that trigger the conversion of human ears to fox ones and the growth of a fox tail.
jsands is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013   #323
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Check out the contest on the Juggalos DA group. There's more work coming, be there hell or high water!

http://fav.me/d6e56lt
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013   #324
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Okay, so, the author-artist impasse seems to have finally been resolved and you might be getting new Juggalos content sooner than later.

In the meantime,, there's little over a month of time left to design your own Juggalos waitress to be written and illustrated in Working Girl Canon:

http://fav.me/d6gaik4

And finally if you could vote for Beth from The Pageant to see her righteously expanded, that's be great too:

http://tekweapons.deviantart.com/journal/poll/3895651/

Oh, and a little something Hmmm! did for the contest, to help with sizes... :3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg juggalos_size_chart.jpg (809.0 KB, 186 views)
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote