free hit counters
Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion] - Page 28 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-28-2013   #325
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Re: Welcome to Juggalos [BE/Butt/hips Expansion]

Quote:
That's it, that's all. You can use whatever medium you feel like to depict this interaction, be it art, story, photomanipulation, second life, flash, voiceover, heck, get in costume and act it out if the mood strikes you.
I hope you prepared for sockpuppets.

I'm serious.

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013   #326
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Hey, one female contestant said she was going to try and perhaps do something in costume and/or voice-acting, so use whatever you like! Remember, it's not so much about quality, it's bout *character*. Do whatever you need to communicate your waitress' personality and outlook on life.
SoylentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013   #327
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBeam View Post
I hope you prepared for sockpuppets.

I'm serious.
I can picture you with actual sockpuppets.

Mind if I join you?
Unread 08-28-2013   #328
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Hrm.

How about an improv where I record myself with the sockpuppet and interpret my character whereas you act as the job interviewer? On Skype? The audio will be our voices and the video will my sock puppet.

Unread 09-12-2013   #329
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Okay! Here's the revised chapter 14, with 15 hopefully soon to follow! And don't forget, there's only three weeks left in the contest to design Angie's replacement!

=============================================
"Working Girl"

Chapter 14: Big Little Problems

"Here, allow me," Maddi said, getting out of the passenger seat of Sheila's car.
"What? Maddi, no," Sheila said, the filler cap still in her hand.
"And why not?" Maddi asked as she came around the back of the car, her purse already open. "You've driven me to and from this aw- this place every night," She said, biting back the "Awful" adjective to keep from another argument over Juggalos. "I've been using your petrol, only fair I pay for some of it."
"You don't have a car," Sheila shot back. "There's nothing for you to buy gas for."
"So I've been using your vehicle, as well," Maddi said as she pulled out her charge card. "That's two reasons for me to pay and none against."
"Oh, fine," Sheila relented, her own wallet still in her purse. "Have it your way," She said as she pulled the nozzle from the machine and stood aside as Maddi slid her card into it.
"Honestly," Maddi said, shaking her head as she pressed the buttons and retreived her card. "I understand self-sufficiency, but you don't need to be a hermit, either," She said, squinting at her wallet.
"I just don't like taking charity," Sheila said as she locked the nozzle in place. "'Neither a borrower nor a lender be', and all that."
Maddi rolled her eyes as she rearranged the cards in her wallet, all there but jumbled up somehow out of the usual order she put them in. "Sage advice, but so is 'everything in moderation'," She said. "If you had fifty apples for the week and I had two, should I feel bad about asking you for one, or you for giving it?"
"Well, no, but that's different. That's food."
"And what do you think buys the food?" Maddi scoffed, intercepting Sheila as she tried to remove the nozzle. "No, top it off. And no lip, it's on my tab, I get to decide how much goes in."
Sheila reluctantly left the nozzle in, once again starting the pump up. "Money... I dunno," She said, shrugging and turning away. "It's never been a pleasant subject in my family, is all," Sheila said, hugging her purse straps tight to her side. "Never enough, always something needing to be sacrificed, always something better to spend it on than ourselves."

For a few moments, Maddi was silent, processing the words as best she could. Her mother had always impressed upon her the importance of those with means providing for those without, but she'd never really had to deal with someone who could care for themselves but didn't *want* to. It was an altogether alien proposal- she'd never led a horse to this particular kind of water and found them uneager to drink.
Thankfully, they were interrupted by the loud clunk of the gas nozzle's auto shut-off triggering, indicating the tank was full. Sheila fairly dove into the driver's seat, leaving Maddi to sigh and shake her head as she replaced the nozzle and the filler cap. Maddi knew Sheila was a tough nut to crack, but this might be the hardest shell the poor girl had.

"So did you hear about Vivan yesterday?" Sheila asked as they got dressed.
"I saw Trixie yelling at her, yes," Maddi responded, not even having to look at her breasts anymore as she held her top out in front of her, letting the squishy orbs snug into the fabric as she looked at her friend. "The owner's ex-wife, I heard?"
Sheila nodded. "Bad blood, or so I've heard. The owner just about never comes around here anymore, I could count all the times I've seen him on one hand and all the times I've actually spoken to him on my thumb," She said, her own breasts finally filling her top, the meter of cleavage pressing together as the enormous wobbly spheres finally exceeded the room offered them in Sheila's gigantic top.
"What's he like?" Maddi asked as she put her hat on, turning broadside to her little cubby and leaning her purse precariously against the wall, taking a picture of her belongings with her mind's eye. If anyone meddled with her things like she suspected had happened last night, she'd be able to tell when she returned.
"He seemed nice enough," Sheila said as they made their way to the lounge. "Older. Grandfatherly. Kinda... melancholy, I think?" She said, looking to Maddi. "I dunno, maybe he was just preoccupied. Sure lit up when Trixie came around, though."
"You think she and him... knew each other?" Maddi asked, remembering the fury in Trixie's voice. "Biblically speaking?"
"I think that's a really bad question to ask out loud," Sheila said out the side of her mouth as they crowded into the lounge, Maddi so distracted by their conversation she hadn't really noticed that she was right in the middle of the pack of breasts and bottoms instead of her usual spot at the very back. She shivered a bit as she began to pay attention to all the flesh presing against her and wondered how on earth she'd gotten this deep into it without noticing.

"All right, ladies!" Trixie said from the front of the room. "Spring break is over, Mr. Big has come and gone, but we're still the best darn restaurant in the state, or at least the most interesting, and we need to keep that reputation up!" She exclaimed, bouncing on her feet to accentuate the word "up" and causing a mighty wobble through her chest. "It seems to be a slower night, so for the time being waitresses and servers are pairing up to expedite service. When one is taking drink orders, the other needs to be handing out menus! Refills need to be on a one-minute-or-less timer! I want customer needs to be met before they even finish thinking them tonight, and you can do that better working in pairs! After all," she paused, smiling, "Everything's better..."
"Together!" The assembled women echoed, Maddi rolling her eyes but at least mouthing the word to avoid getting in trouble. The waitstaff began their usual confused-cattle-like push out of the lounge, Maddi jostling and pushing her way out of the crowd and into the hallway where she took a moment to collect herself.
"Yo, cupcake!"
Maddi's head whipped around, brow furrowing and eyes going wide as she locked on to the origin of the name.
"Whoa," Angie said as she hauled short, the busty (by normal standards) Asian looking like she'd just seen something strange and alien. "Wwwwhats up...?" She ventured.
"Maddison," she replied, blinking away the reflexive expression. "Maddi if you must. *Not* 'Cupcake'."
"Okay, geeze..." Angie replied, looking away. "According to the roster sheet, you and I are working together tonight."
"All right," Maddi nodded, remembering her fist night with Angie, the whole sordid affair that led to her getting tickle-toniced. "Where is our zone tonight?" She asked, squaring her shoulders. No more foul-ups, no more mistakes, she thought. Even though she didn't care very much for Angie, she was going to go out of her way to prove herself a competant waitress tonight, such that the thought of reccomending the tickle-tonic would never again enter the young girl's mind.
"Zone eight, near the end of the- uurp- end of the parking lot," Angie said, blowing the burp out the side of her mouth and pounding her fist on what she could reach of her sternum. "Geeze, where'd that come from?" She laughed.
"Better here than in front of the customers," Maddi intoned.
"Shyeah, for reals, right?" Angie said, shaking her head as she led the way out the double doors, Maddi making a beeline for the nearest waitress station and filling up her saddlebags with the requisite silverware rolls and menus nearly without breaking stride.

"Welcome to Juggalos!" She started, beaming a big toothy smile. "My name is Angie, this is Maddi, and we'll be your servers tonight!"
"Good evening to you all," Maddi added, giving a slight wave.
"Can I start you off- bwurrff- with some, aheh, drinks tonight?" she asked, turning her head and blowing most of the belch into her upper arm. "Goodness, I'm sorry. Don't know what *That* was," She said, trying to laugh it off. Maddi looked at the girl askance, wondering the same thing the patrons probably were as they gave the girl their orders.
"...Okay, we'll get those drinks right out to you," Angie said, tearing the slip of paper off her notepad and stuffing it in Maddi's cleavage. "Would you like to hear about our menu specials tonight?"
Maddi, realizing that was her cue to leave, turned and headed for the kitchen, since there was nothing alcoholic on the list.
"Oh, hey Maddi," One of the cooks said as she approached, Maddi recognizing the slim brunette as Claire, one of the sous chefs.
"Claire, right?" Maddi said as she handed off the drink order.
"Yep," She said as she took the list over to the soda fountain and began filling glasses. "How're you doing? Heard about the whole Mr. Big thing, pretty crazy. What're you gonna do with your thousand bucks?"
"Oh, I don't know," Maddi said, putting her hands on her hips. "Haven't thought much of it, to be truthful."
"Well, savor it while you can," Claire said as she fnished topping off a few of the glasses and put straws in them, "Because tips like that don't come around very often. I can't even imagine what Sheila's gonna do with all of hers. Twelve grand, sheesh," She exclaimed, sliding the cold glasses into Maddi's cleavage.

Maddi closed her eyes and suppressed her shiver, turning around as smoothly as she could, keping her eyes on the full drinks to make sure they weren't sloshing around too much. But as she turned down the halway to the sining area, her heart sent a brief bolt of ice through her body as she saw Riley marching down the carpet towards her. Maddi's pace slowed, and she looked at Riley wide-eyed, brows furrowed in a clear but silent warning: Don't you dare.
Riley caught the look and returned it, one brow raising as she turned her shoulders slightly, still walking forward but with more flesh on Maddi's side of the hallway, her look conveying another message just as clearly: Watch me.
Maddi reached into her cleavage, grabbing two drinks in each hand and pulling them free, but that left her with one drink still in her cleavage, closest to her neck. With Riley only inches away, Maddi ducked her head down and bit the rim of the glass with her teeth, pulling it free of her breasts an instant before Riley's rammed into her, the drinks shaking slightly from the blow but spared the enormous lurch of her breasts as they mashed and rebounded off the wall. Prevented from throwing Riley a murderous glare by virtue of the cola glass between her teeth, Maddi simply scowled and put the drinks back into her now-settled cleavage.
As Maddi pressed her way through the doors, she spied Angie coming her way.
"Oi," She said, catching Angie's eye, "What was that back there?"
"I don't have any idea," Riley said, shaking her head. "My stomach's felt wierd all morning, but ever since I got here it's like my guts are crazy."
"Well, just try to keep it from the patrons," Maddi said over her shoulder. "A sick server's the fastest way to a scare."
Maddi made her way to the table, turning broadside and leaning up against it as she began dispensing drinks one after another. She could feel her breast mashing in to the arm and shoulder of the gentleman seated at the edge of the booth, and by his manic grin and awkward fidgeting she could tell he was caught between hormones and propriety as to what to do with the situation.
"There!" Maddi said, having successfully distributed all five drinks, "Is there anything else-"
"Okay!" Angie said, coming up beside Maddi's bosoms, "Your orders are in and your food will be out just assaaaOOOurrrt," She started, her eyes nearly crossing as her head turned to avoid burping towards the table. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry," She said, putting hand on Maddi's breast.
"Someone needs an alka-seltzer," One of the men at the table said, eliciting a laugh from the other patrons.
"I know!" Angie said, smiling a mirthless smile. "I just- uuurp- Oooh, I mean- urgh..." She continued, beginning to hunch a little. "I'll be right back," She finally said, spinning and heading for the kitchen with a hand over her stomach.

Maddi disengaged herself from the booth and hurried after Angie, nearly upon her when the relatively petite waitress gasped and fell to one knee.
"Are you all right?" Maddi hissed as she leaned down a bit as well, her breasts flopping against the ground as she got as close to Angie's ear as she could without mooning the entire restaurant.
"No," Angie said, grimmacing as she reached an arm out to grasp blindly at Maddi's curves. "Help me to the lounge."
Maddi did as she was told, looping her arm under the brunette's armpit and hoisting her up, Angie draping one arm over Maddi's enormous left breast, her hand finding purchase in Maddi's cleavage. Rolling her eyes and scowling, Maddi nonetheless hoisted the girl up and staggered her way through the double-doors to the back of the restaurant, another waitress plastering herself to the wall as Maddi's bulk stumbled down the hallway at her before turning left into the Lounge.
"Now what?" Maddi asked, bringing her roughly to the center of the room.
"Lemme down," Angie grunted, "and go get Trixie."
"Trixie?" Maddi asked as she lowered Angie down gently. "What would she..." the words petered off in her throat as she saw Angie laying on the ground, her normal basketball-sized breasts now creeping down towards her navel, impeded only by the swelling pot-belly that was slowly untucking her top. "Right then," She said, standing up and turning for the door, looking back only when Angie groaned and rubbed her hands over her burgeoning belly.

Maddi's gait was far faster than anything she could carry food on; as fast as she was taking steps, her rear was sashaying from side to side with such alarcity she though she could fling a cricket ball down the pitch if it'd been set right on her butt-cheeks.
"Have you seen Trixie?" Maddi asked another server, barely slowing down.
"By the bar, I think," The startled girl replied, side-stepping Maddi's swaying flesh. "Something wrong?"
"Yes," Maddi replied, as she took the steps up to the main dining area and turned towards the bar. She turned her neck this way and that, searching for the matronly-looking waitress in a sea of red hats and fox ears. She noticed Sheila as she passed the bar, not even nodding acknowledgement to her little wave as she continued her frantic search.
Finally, Maddi found her up near the host podium, talking with Anthony.
"Trixie-" Maddi started, getting a raised index finger in her face as Trixie talked with Anthony.
"Trixie, this is quite important," Maddi said again, more forcefully.
"What?" Trixie responded, looking at Maddi. "Is it Vivian again?"
"No, it's Angie," Maddi said, shaking her head. "Something's... odd with her."
"'Odd'?" Trixie asked, turning to face Maddi, Anthony deftly side-steping her swinging bum. "Odd how?"
"She was all gassy earlier, and now it's like she's cramping oddly, and her stomach is-"
"Oh, dammit," Trixie said, taking off past Maddi fast enough she stumbled from the brushing-past of Trixie's curves against hers, quickly righting herself and following along, unable to close to a distance where she could speak to Trixie without being overheard by the patrons. Trixie banged the doors open with her breasts, and Maddi clenched her eyes shut as she pressed ahead as well, the doors swinging back and bouncing off her bosoms as she followed behind Trixie, coming to the lounge just in time to hear Trixie exclaim "Dammit, Angie!"

When Maddi followed inside, her hands flew to her mouth to stifle the gasp trying to force its way out of her mouth. Angie's breasts were straining at her top, closer to Maddie's size 3 than her normal size 2, and her stomach was almost as big as a beachball, taut and full yet devoid of stretchmarks.
"What did I say at orientation?" Trixie demanded as she marched up next to Angie. "If you even get a *Whiff* of being pregnant, you keep your ass away from work!"
"P-pregnant?" Angie stammered as she pushed herself up on her elbows, more a wail than anything else.
"Yes, and congratulations, it's going to be a girl," Trixie huffed. "And she's gonna come out early looking like she came out late."
"B-but-"
"*Dammit*, Angie!" Trixie said, stomping and turning away from her.
"I swear, Trix, I had n-no idea!" Angie moaned, turning her head to try and look at Trixie. "Go open my purse, I've got a half-empty thingie of- of the pill in it right now!"
Trixie merely shook her head, looking up at the ceiling and biting her lip.
"Okay," She snapped, turning on her heel to Maddi. "Go to the Gold Room and grab a couple of the modular chairs. Just one with a back, though."
Maddi nodded and backed out of the lounge, another waitress brushing past her bum as she did so. Maddi shook her head to clear it and hurried down to the kitchen, past the locker room and into the gold room. Once inside, she realized the difficulty of the seemingly simple task Trixie had given her. She could carry a chair under her arm, two if she had one on each side, but three or four chairs would require her to carry them in both hands, a motion extremely limited by the two jiggling beachballs of flesh in front of her. Maddi looked at the chairs lining the wall, shaking her head as she approached. What could she do, she wondered? She started by grabbing the back of a chair and pulling it away from the wall, turning and grabbing another one before waddling to the center of the room and setting them down, then grabbing two more off the wall, setting them in a loose cluster in the middle of the room.
"Right, then," She huffed, putting her hands on her hips. "This's what I've to work with." She walked around the chairs, looking at them from every angle, her mind trying to work out the logistics of carrying all four back to the lounge. She picked one up and tried to set it on her bum, but the long legs and back were too spread out; the way the chair jostled on her rump, she'd be able to hold one on there without dropping it, but no more. She then tried putting it across her breasts, but ran into the same problem; once a single chair was perched on her bosoms, reaching down for another one would cause the first to slide off, only a quick grab from Maddi keeping them from cracking against each other.

Maddi set the chair down and wiped her forehead with the back of her wrist; the stress of seeing Angie swelling up in a way she'd never seen at the restaurant before, and for a reason she'd never thought of, had been unreal, a shock in a place where the shocking was commonplace. Pregnant? And now... what? Trixie's admonishment had been light on details, and Maddi's imagination went to terrifying places, especially given the size Angie's abdomen had gotten. Maddi shook her head and re-focused on the task at hand: Trixie had said only one of the chairs needed a back, so Maddi went around and removed them as best she was able, struggling at first until she came upon a good method for pulling the backs out, by sidling up next to the seat and putting a knee on it, which kept the bottom still with her considerable bulk while still allowing her enough freedom and range of her arm to pull the back out. Maddi passed the back over her head to her other arm, repeating it with the two other chairs. As she set the three stacked backs against the wall, they gave her an idea for the chairs.
Maddi knelt down and picked up one of the backless chairs- little more than a tall stool now- and carefully set it down on top of one of the other backless chairs, smiling as she was able to wriggle it until it slid neatly on top of the other chair. Maddi repeated the process with the other backless chair and finally the unaltered chair, all four sliding down into a neat stack. Now, Maddi thought, she just needed to find a way to carry them all from here to the lounge. She tried picking the chair up by its back, like she had before, but that proved fruitless; the chairs slid apart just as easily as they slid together. She knelt down again, grabbing the underside of the chairs, but all together they were too heavy to lift with one hand. Maddi snaked her entire forearm under the bottom chair and heaved, the tower of seats wobbling for a second before tipping right onto her head, Maddi wincing as the back landed on and pinched her ear. Lurching to her feet, Maddi fought with the stack for a few moments before flipping it up onto her breasts, the back going over her head while her hands gripped the bottom seat, pushing the whole stack directly into her face.
Well, Maddi thought, at least all the doors between here and there are push-open, and she started to slowly and carefully make her way back to the lounge. Navigating blind wasn't easy, and a bit embarrassing, the way she had to use her breasts as bumpers to feel along the wall for where to turn.

Eventually, however, she made it back into the lounge, leaning forward and letting the stack of chairs slide off her breasts and onto the floor, turning and pulling the single backed chair off. It wasn't until she was disentangling the chairs tat it occurred to her the whole ordeal would have been faster and simpler if she'd made two tips, mentaly smiting her forehead at herr panicked tunnel-vision.
"About time," Trixie said, looking up. "C'mon, bring that over here. Up and at 'em, Angie," She continued, putting her hand under Angie's back and easing her into a sitting position. As Maddi approached, she saw Angie in profile, realizing that from a sitting position, the poor girl's stomach and breasts completely obscured her forward view: sitting straight up her face was practically in her cleavage, only the plastic-wrap-tight top keeping her face from going all the way inside.
"All right, that's it... c'mon..." Trixie said, grunting a bit as she took Angie's hand and helped her to her feet, or at least enough for her to plop back in the chair Maddi had set behind her.
"Okay," Trixie said as she went to the stack of backless chairs and dragged them over to Angie, "Your job tonight is to babysit bozo over here," She said, arranging the stools around her in a triangle, like they were the points of a compass with Angie at the Southern tip. "Get her whatever she needs, whenever she needs it, as fast as possible."
"Wait- you're just going to-" Maddi started, interruped by the popping of a seam in Angie's top- "you're just going to leave her like this? Don't you have an antidote or something in that little case of yours?"
"Hah!" Trixie barked, "That'd just make it worse! The spike of hormones in the pills don't mix well with the cocktail being pregnant introduces to the body, and that gives you Angie. Another pill right now?" She asked as she headed for the doors. "I'm scared to even *consider* what would happen." She tunred, holding the door open with a hand. "For right now, though, I'd go get a stack of towels from the locker room."
"What for?" Maddi asked, followed immediately by another popping seam, Angie's breastflesh pushing out of a hole in her top as much as it could.
"...You figure it out," Trixie smirked, letting the door shut.

Maddi looked back at her new ward, then at the still-swinging lounge door, and back to Angie.
"Angie?" Maddi asked, turning to face the girl. With her up in the chair now, her enormous belly had somewhere to escape to, hanging down past her knees and allowing her breasts somewhere to grow besides into her face. And grow they did, not the huge, time-lapsed dough-rising growth of the pills but a steady, miniscule growth, every breath expanding her by a nearly imperceptible amount. "Angie?" Maddi repeated.
"I hear you..." Angie replied, lolling her head right and then left against the back of the chair. "Man, do I feel wierd..." She said, brow furrowing.
"Are- are you okay for me to go for a second?" She asked. "Trixie said you'd need some towels."
"Towels...?" Angie asked, her brow furrowing again. "Uh, sure, whatever. I'll be... fine," She saiid, taking a deep breath and popping a few more stitches.
"Okay," Maddi said, backing towards the door. "I'll be right back."

Maddi darted past the kitchen, heading for the locker room and scooping up an armful of the enormous bath towels, carrying them on her shoulders so she could still see ahead of herself. She stopped for a moment as she passed her cubbyhole, looking in to see that her belongings remained unmolested from when she'd left them before work. Satisfied nothing was amiss, Maddi hurried out of the locker room and towards the lounge.
"Hey Maddi!" Claire's voice halted her as she rounded the corner, "What's going on?" She asked over the hiss of her fry-pan.
"Angie's expecting, apparently, and her newborn doesn't take well to the pills," Maddi said, leaning back and then forward, letting her weight carry her down the hall to the lounge as Claire's eyes widened.

"Okay..." Maddi said, lowering the stack of towels as she came back inside. "Just set these down over here..." She muttered to herself as she maneouvered herself next to Angie, sitting on her bottom to watch the girl.
For a little while, Maddi just sat there, strumming her fingers on her thighs as she listened to Angie's breathing and the occasional popping stitch.
"So, ah, Angie..." Maddi started.
"Myeah?" Angie asked, turning to look at Maddi.
"You've... got a boyfriend, I presume?" She ventured.
"Heh," Angie snorted, sending a jiggle down her massive bulk. "Yeah. We've been going steady for a while, but..." She turned her head away. "We're not even married yet. I said maybe he should use protection too, but he said so long as I was on the pill we had nothing to worry about." She shook her head. "Stupid. Stupid, stupid! My mom's gonna go absolutely nuts over this..." she rolled her head back as much as she could in the chair and looked at the ceiling.
Maddi stayed silent, not knowing anything about the finer details and thus not wishing to make assumptions.
"...What about you?" Angie asked. "You seein' anyone?"
"What, me?" Maddi asked, blushing. "No, not currently. Too busy with my studies, I suppose."
"Really...?" Angie said, picking her head off the back of the chair to look at Maddi. "I've seen you... without the pills," She said. "You've got a pretty nice body just normal."
"Well, thank you for saying so," Maddi replied, blushing a bit at the odd compliment, "just haven't been in the market, I suppose."
"Mmm..." Angie replied, as non-specific a sound as Maddi'd ever heard in a conversation. For a moment she was afraid Angie would ask if she and Sheila were an item, but thankfully the question never came.

A few minutes later, the steady rhythm of Angie's breathing was broken by a strained grunting, and Maddi looked in time to see Angie take a deep breath and finally rupture the tattered confines of her top, breasts spilling down the sides of her growing belly instead of trapped on top of it. Maddi stood up, grabbing one of the towels as she did so and figuring this was probably what Trixie had been alluding to.
"Oh... hey," Angie said, craning her neck to look over her belly. "I can see again... sorta."
Maddi shook her head as she began walking around Angie, taking a good long look at her. The woman's stomach reached from her chin down to the floor, taking up almost as much space as Maddi's rear turned endwise, each breast at least as big as Maddi's own, and... heavier-looking, in a way? And it wasn't even halfway to lunch yet.
"Let's get you covered, at least," Maddi said, holding one end of the towel by Angie's fat, exposed nipple, like a pink tuna can, and throwing the other end of the towel across Angie's expansive front. As Maddi adjusted the towel to preserve as much of Angie's modesty as anything could at her size, the door to the lounge banged open, both girls looking over in surprise (Though Maddi had to go up on her tip-toes to see over Angie) at the sudden noise. Maddi was shocked to see Riley's scowling visage on the other side of the swinging lounge door, there and gone in the time it took for the door to swing shut and then open again.
"...What was that all about?" Angie asked.
"I really haven't the foggiest," Maddi said as she made her way back around Angie, straightening the towel on her other breast, satisfied that she was at least semi-appropriately covered now.
Maddi sat back down on her bum, next to Angie, looking at the petite-framed Asian with several normal people's worth of mass hanging off her front. She didn't appear to be in pain, merely in discomfort- she'd seen relatives wear the same expression on holiday visits, after gorging themselves on too much good food.
Maddi crossed her arms on her chest, setting her chin down in the crook between her forearms. Certainly an unusual worknight, she thought, but then, at this restaurant, what was usual?

"Maaaaaddi... Maaa~addi!"
Maddi woke up with a start, having not even realized she'd fallen asleep. She looked over at Angie, eyes boggling a bit at how much she'd continued to grow, and stood up and away from the girl.
"Finally," Angie said, rubbing her face with her hands. "I'm sooo hungry. Can you go get me some food, please?"
Maddi said nothing; she was still taking in the totality of Angie's form. Her breasts were nearly the size of Sheila's, their bottoms brushing the seats of the backless chairs Trixie had set out, revealing at last their purpose. And yet even those proud olive orbs were dwarfed by Angie's stomach, a sphere so huge and round Maddi bet she could stand up inside it were she so inclined. Her navel perched on top a roll of her enormous belly resting on the far stool, creating a kind of suspension between the two Maddi suspected was there to keep the weight from pulling the poor girl off her chair.
"Maaaaddiiiii..." Angie moaned again, snapping her out of her daze.
"Ah, Right! Um, any preference?"
"Anything!" Angie exclaimed. "Go find something from the kitchen that's been sent back without being eaten, I don't care what, just bring me *food*!"
"Right!" Maddi exclaimed, jogging away from the corpulent woman and bursting out the lounge doors.

"Do you lot have anything that's been sent back?" Maddi asked as soon as she was within semi-polite earshot of the cooks. "Anything that's untouched, but headed for the bin?"
"Oh, here," One of the cooks said, lifting a plate off the rack. "Said it was too well-done, and we can't un-cook a steak, so..."
"Brilliant," Maddi said, smiling as she took the plate. "Thanks much."
"Sure," The cook said as Maddi turned and headed for the lounge. She stopped as she noticed a sign taped up on its door that hadn't been there before.

DO NOT ENTER!
THIS MEANS YOU!!
-T

Maddi arched a brow, glad that Trixie was affording the girl her privacy in what was surely an awkward situation even for this place.

Maddi wondered as she stepped into the lounge what exactly was going on inside that giant dome of flesh. She wasn't an Obstretician by any stretch, but given the near-magical properties of the pills, and what Trixie had said earlier, the possibilities of what was going on beneath the tight dome of Angie's belly made her mind boggle. An imbalance of hormones would cause a child to miscarry, usually, she knew that much, but then again she had never heard of a hormone cocktail able to do any of the things that routinely happened in this restaurant night after night by the dozens. Maddi imagined doctors performing a cesarian with a sterilized lumberjack's saw, a fully-grown fox-girl popping out with size 3-3 curves before ever having touched a pill. Or an infant, hourglassed from birth, and only growing more and more voloptuous as the years progressed...

Maddi shook her head hard, willing the thoughts away. What, was she mad now, too? Was this place perverting her? What kind of mind led to such twisted, horrific scenarios? Still, she thought as she came up alongside Angie, there had to be *something* in that giant ball of flesh...

"Steak dinner?" Maddi asked, holding the lukewarm plate aloft.
"Awesome, gimmie," Angie said, reaching with her tiny hands towards the plate. Maddi reached into her saddlebags and got a silverware roll as she held the plate with her other hand, pressing the former into Angie's hands before the latter, lest the poor girl rip into the steak with her bare hands.
"Ohh, thank goodness," Angie said, trying to fit the plate in the small space by her collarbones not overtaken by her stomach or breasts.

Maddi just shook her head, taking a seat on her rump again and looking up at Angie's girth. The girl was eating for two, all right... But two of *what*?
Unread 09-12-2013   #330
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Aw hell yeah.

I've been waiting for this. Long stories series are the serious best.

Unread 09-19-2013   #331
vidgamer85
aka Dagwam

Okay, maybe it's just that I'm being a derp, but how much has actually been changed with this chapter? Far as I remember all this stuff is the same in terms of order of events and such. Is it just the lactation that you decided to cut out or does that just not occur until later?

Changing subjects, I was wondering something about the contest. Since the winner is taking Angie's place, does that mean that the majority of people will be severely disappointed with what size their character is made to be in the story? Cus if they're taking her place that would mean they'd be lower tier on the size chart, non?
Not really important either way, just curious. I'm still gonna shoot for a submission, but dangit if the extended deadline doesn't make my lazy-brain inclined to procrastinate.

Side note, I'll shoot you guys a message on DA later, wanted to run something by you related to my other projects involving my normal drawing schtick.

Dagwam.deviantart.com
Female muscle artist...well mostly.
vidgamer85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013   #332
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

They're not going to take over Angie's position exactly. But by the same token the size they design won't necessarily be the one we use.

And yeah, 14 isn't changed much. 15 is the big re-working.
Unread 06-04-2016   #334
Melkorios
Frequent Poster

Wow, it's been forever since Juggalos has seen any action, I hadn't even noticed how long. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come? Probably not, but it's still a wonderful pic anyways.
Melkorios is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2016   #335
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Yeah, sorry for the delay, but the world is turning, situations are changing, and now Juggalos has a PATREON!

https://www.patreon.com/EverythingJuggalos
Unread 11-06-2016   #336
SoylentOrange
Process Disciple

Hey, to everyone who still might be reading this, there's an open poll on the patreon for which chapters you'd like to have more illustrations. Vote for your favorite scene and have Spiral draw it!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/extra-7109232